TubsMcCoy

• 2 weeks later...

hey

i'm newbie here

but i really loved DayR

and i read all your post NoFear

still waiting your post bout v616 above

idc with anything

if somebody can share any save data that contain lot of caps not just 507,508 like in any other site

it would be appreciated

Edited by susanokuu

If you sign up with an account in here you can attach files , save files, pictures, video links ,ect. 

In some pages back if you look, someone already has posted some modified saves. 

If your device is rooted susanokuu I can show you a caps hack for one of your own saves. 

Edited by Rockywest

On 1/8/2019 at 1:47 PM, Rockywest said:

If you sign up with an account in here you can attach files , save files, pictures, video links ,ect. 

In some pages back if you look, someone already has posted some modified saves. 

If your device is rooted susanokuu I can show you a caps hack for one of your own saves. 

Hey, im new here but also love Day R. I was wondering if you could show me the caps hack for my save too. My device is rooted.

13 hours ago, Xalen said:

Hey, im new here but also love Day R. I was wondering if you could show me the caps hack for my save too. My device is rooted.

Alrighty, I'll send you some steps on how to do it in a few hours. At work currently. It's pretty ease. No technical skills needed. But keep in mind that if this will be for online, it automatically banns you.?

1 minute ago, Rockywest said:

Alrighty, I'll send you some steps on how to do it in a few hours. At work currently. It's pretty ease. No technical skills needed. But keep in mind that if this will be for online, it automatically banns you.?

Alright, thanks and I don't plan on using it for online, mainly like the solo survival aspect of it.

On 1/10/2019 at 11:54 PM, Rockywest said:

Can you send me too?
I play this game recently and I try NoFear trick it's not working for newer version (1.619), but if I use same version (1.595) it worked flawlessly.
I hope NoFear can update the trick.

Thanks

On 1/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, Xalen said:

Day r survival caps hack tested on 1.620;

I'd recommend having at least 2500 caps to start with this hack.

Step 1: do an unknown search( float value)

Step 2:After the search is done purchase a coupon from the shop or something that's 100 caps or less to avoid running out.

Step 3: go back into the search , continue using unknown search, (click decreased)

Note: repeat steps 2 and 3 until you come down to 5 values or less).

Step 5; once you get down to around 5 values, click edit all.(I'd recommend editing the values to 500 or so) 

Step 6, once you done that in step 5, purchase something in the shop and see your caps value sky rocket to your heart's consent.

(This hack is not mine and I do not take credit.)

important note; this will automatically ban you online, however, if you play offline and want to cheat, this works perfectly. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

11 hours ago, Rockywest said:

Step 2:After the search is done purchase a coupon from the shop or something that's 100 caps or less to avoid running out.

Step 3: go back into the search , continue using unknown search, (click decreased)

Step 5; once you get down to around 5 values, click edit all.(I'd recommend editing the values to 500 or so) 

Step 6, once you done that in step 5, purchase something in the shop and see your caps value sky rocket to your heart's consent.

important note; this will automatically ban you online, however, if you play offline and want to cheat, this works perfectly. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Thankyou, I'll try it.

On 1/14/2019 at 8:27 AM, Rockywest said:

I have done this with a new premium start with 2500 caps. I did the search and then bought a coupon for 100 caps. Kept doing decrease but i could only get the values to shrink to around 43 values. I tried to edit all on the 43 to 500 but it did not change anything after another purchase of a 100 coupon. Anything missing?

GPAQHLQ-nEc

If you search this on YouTube, please read what I said below.

Let.me know if this works for y'all.

Edited by Rockywest