Jump to content
TubsMcCoy

Day R Survival

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

That's possible.

I'll find another way and find damage.

Thank you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do you earn currency in this game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NoFear, you can earn caps(the game currency), through the trade routs(camps). You can earn caps by completing quests from camp leaders and others . In the screenshot, starting past UFA(to the right of the map) are the camps that offer quests,which in turn from completion, they give caps.

 

Also drinking Pepsi can give 1 cap if I'm correct. (Now as far as drinking Pepsi giving 1 cap goes, I'll need to see if this still does so. The wiki says so, but lots of info is out of date .

 

Screenshot_Day_R_Premium_20180913-173231.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rockywest said:

NoFear, you can earn caps(the game currency), through the trade routs(camps). You can earn caps by completing quests from camp leaders and others . In the screenshot, starting past UFA(to the right of the map) are the camps that offer quests,which in turn from completion, they give caps.

 

Also drinking Pepsi can give 1 cap if I'm correct. (Now as far as drinking Pepsi giving 1 cap goes, I'll need to see if this still does so. The wiki says so, but lots of info is out of date .

 

Screenshot_Day_R_Premium_20180913-173231.png

Ty. I might've found a different, way already. But fairly complex....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup. Confirmed. I can add ANYTHING in the game that exists. Basically convert an item in inventory to something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

? I am still trying to learn how does this work in terms of finding values and codes and whatnot, and yet here you are talking about magic

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

?... Would it be possible to replace an inventory item with caps(in game currency)? I looked further into the reason I might not be able to watch ads, it may be my Google play services package version, perhaps it could be due to the incorrect DPI ?. When you get the time, I'd appreciate it if you could write down the process of what you can do to replace items with a different item.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

?... Would it be possible to replace an inventory item with caps(in game currency)? I looked further into the reason I might not be able to watch ads, it may be my Google play services package version, perhaps it could be due to the incorrect DPI ?. When you get the time, I'd appreciate it if you could write down the process of what you can do to replace items with a different item.

Yes. Replace any item, with any item, any qty. Including caps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make a post explaining the process if possible??️?️. My eyes are open wide for that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rockywest said:

Make a post explaining the process if possible??️?️. My eyes are open wide for that !

I'll work on video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate it NoFear! Also I realized your all over the forms on here talking to others. That's gotta be hard! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, NoFear. Much appreciated the trouble you are going through to find a solution to this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been trying to find out how he can replace items with caps, or any other inventory items for the past 2 hours. I give up Lol. I'll wait till nofear shows the process that he did .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

I've been trying to find out how he can replace items with caps, or any other inventory items for the past 2 hours. I give up Lol. I'll wait till nofear shows the process that he did .

 

Could you tell me the names of most difficult things to obtain that you cannot buy in shop?

Be nice to implement that with video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, for the most part everything is able to be obtained with ease, just need to place in some farming time to gather the items.  

Some difficult items you can't buy: steel, honey and all of the variety of mushrooms.

 

Mushrooms are ease to obtain, but consume time to gather in decent quantities.

If possible, is there a way you can also show how to replace an inventory items with caps?

If so that item swap hack can cone in handy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...