Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NoFear

XOR search Guide - GG 8.29.0+

Recommended Posts


23 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

@NoFear

You should add stickman legend xor X8 

And zombie pandemic survivor to op post 

 

Will do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, Futurama worlds of tomorrow changed their encryption I think? Could someone let me know how to proceed from here please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NoFear I Really confuse this is some screen shot I got from hacking hawk with gg, please tell me whats wrong

after I followed you in changed and unchanged the value I got only 5 value and try to change the value and all gone wrong,

Screenshot_2018-03-14-10-02-26.png

Screenshot_2018-03-14-10-08-57.png

Screenshot_2018-03-14-10-10-48.png

Edited by 2lif2n

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2017 at 10:26 AM, NoFear said:

MOST games the XOR key will be 4 away. A few are 8bytes and then the most complex is Fire Emblem Heroes.. 

Then for editing, to maintain xor, type the value for edit with the correct X4 or X8 etc etc after it. . 

l know you try to keep it simple, or maybe you have never seen that, but I'm surprised that you didn't mentioned that the key can be anywhere in memory. Some games store xor keys near the pointer to the value xored. It is the case for Blade crafter (this game is very weirdly encrypted, but anyway). And why couldn't the key be stored very far away sometimes, even if it is not common to do so? In Hitman sniper, I wasn't able to find the xor key in memory even with exact dword search with its value I known.

I'm also a litle lost because I was originally looking for xor type in GG, but I didn't find anything about that on the forum.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xor type it is xor between value and it address. Simplest defense against exact search in memory. Commonly used in many games, with weak protection. But this is enough to prevent break by most users.

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later

Any value hidden with stable xor key can be found via encrypted search, if you able change this value from game. Does not matter were stored this xor key, If it stable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Enyby said:

Xor type it is xor between value and it address. Simplest defense against exact search in memory. Commonly used in many games, with weak protection. But this is enough to prevent break by most users.

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later

Any value hidden with stable xor key can be found via encrypted search, if you able change this value from game. Does not matter were stored this xor key, If it stable.

Thanks for the xor type information, I didn't know that, and also never saw that, but it is good to know. ?

I don't understand why it seems impossible sometimes to find the key in memory for some games. I check all memory ranges, then dword exact search with the xor key I calculated, but nothing comes out...

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:44 PM, EichZen said:

The search type is different for every game. For example, when I was using Xor search method in Realm Defense TD, I searched with DWORD and I was not having any success with it. It didn't even enter my mind to switch search type until someone pointed out that I switch to DOUBLE and they learned it through TRIAL AND ERROR.

So yeah, about what search type you need to use, you have to go through trial and error. And one of the easier examples for xor searching is with HAWK: Freedom Squad.

What currency was you trying to hack back then? I'm trying to hack Awakening Tokens but I'm failing even with xor search =/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nosaferatu said:

What currency was you trying to hack back then? I'm trying to hack Awakening Tokens but I'm failing even with xor search =/

You able to play on another account?

If I give you backup of my save with unlimited gems and elixer, could you get to where I unlock Awakening tokens? Then I can focus on them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, NoFear said:

You able to play on another account?

If I give you backup of my save with unlimited gems and elixer, could you get to where I unlock Awakening tokens? Then I can focus on them?

Yes I can, or if you prefer I can give you mine with them unlocked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nosaferatu said:

Yes I can, or if you prefer I can give you mine with them unlocked

I worry I'll break your save... I keep breaking mine. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I worry I'll break your save... I keep breaking mine. Lol

Sure, sent me the data so I unlock the tokens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll send later. Thank you.

I think we can hack it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say in a game the xor key is 444444(like in bullet force) and in game value increased from 7 to 8. After calculating value 7 is 444443 and value 8 is 444436. Question is in fuzzy search can I find this encrypted value by searching for "Value Increased"? Or not because the encrypted value actually decreased. So?

Edited by Amizz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Amizz said:

Say in a game the xor key is 444444(like in bullet force) and in game value increased from 7 to 8. After calculating value 7 is 444443 and value 8 is 444436. Question is in fuzzy search can I find this encrypted value by searching for "Value Increased"? Or not because the encrypted value actually decreased. So?

You need to use "Changed/Unchanged" if you want to find xor-encrypted value with fuzzy search. "Increased/Decreased" won't work out because of how xor-encryption works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...