Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, FourmB0ss said:

hmmmm I'm afraid I don't understand you. The number below the negative highlighted number? Here's a wider pic.

Screenshot_3.png

I tried my own method on main acc and didn't work ( it reset) Let me try my method on a new account with 25 coins and see if it works since It won't work on a huge sum of gold apparently.. gimme a few

The highlighted value. Click it. Choose  double. What's the value? 

3 hours ago, kimchanjun said:

Find energy address then use offset calculator and C0 offset to jump exp value, if it wrong find near that address, you will find it :v

Nice, that worked! Thank you for explaining this with a video for us :D I was able to edit my coins as well as have them save after quitting the app.

Edited by king69_666

• Moderators

Use n=o+d people, find xp instantly.... 

Old video... But this is how you find xp... 

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

The highlighted value. Click it. Choose  double. What's the value? 

Positive or negative, when double is chosen for it it shows the CURRENT gold amount or the new/changed gold value

Now that I got my coins hacked and saved, I can't seem to save hacked skill points >.< I tried to use the same method as I did with the coins (using the XP value search) and then editing both keys with the number I want to change to. The number changes to whatever I had set but after quitting and coming back it wont' save like my coins did :( Obviously I'm doing something wrong, no doubt about that so I'm just trying to find out what I'm doing wrong to make it not save.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Use n=o+d people, find xp instantly.... 

Old video... But this is how you find xp... 

I don't understand. How do you get those 2 big numbers at the start? I know one of them is your EXP. I get 130 and 10.. I know which 130 which is my total exp and 10 is what I gained(maybe idk). Other tries I even get between 3 and 110 results with most of them being negative numbers and other junks. I search through the list and I see what I am supposed to get which is my total exp(130) and the ones I gained (10exp) . I chose those 2 add them to save list and modify them and then select and change address in saved list but then I get numbers like 0  for one number  and the 2nd number is correctly added  ( I added 5m to those 2 values total but got random crap ( and 0 too) on them but 1st one added right)  Sorry If I am not clear enough on explanation but to summarize, It just won't work. Maybe you could explain please? Thank you

Edited by FourmB0ss

7 hours ago, kimchanjun said:

Find energy address then use offset calculator and C0 offset to jump exp value, if it wrong find near that address, you will find it :v

Thanks a lot, that worked. changed my gold to 99 mill and then saved it successfully 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

When I get home tonight, I'll make everyone a video... 

Game updated a few ago... It might have got harder lol... The changelog is the same as last time.. wondering what they changed this time :/

thank you and god blast you :D ??XD

Edited by FourmB0ss

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, FourmB0ss said:

Game updated a few ago... It might have got harder lol... The changelog is the same as last time.. wondering what they changed this time :/

thank you and god blast you :D ??XD

I'm not to worried about the update :p

• Moderators

Successful :)

Might not be the best method....  Buuuut, it's extremely easy.... 

If I upload a video, I don't care if it's made public on other channels... PLEASE GIVE CREDITS.

18 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Successful :)

Might not be the best method....  Buuuut, it's extremely easy.... 

If I upload a video, I don't care if it's made public on other channels... PLEASE GIVE CREDITS.

Ill wait for the video.. thankyou in advance!!

• Moderators

Again, please, I only ask you give credit to me if you repost this anywhere... 

Using the N=O+D function, find your XP value. Once you find it, copy it.Save and restart game .

Double value search your gold and xp in an ordered search. Should have 4 results. 

Goto the first result of your gold, scroll up and only -8 bytes away is an address being pointed to. Copy address location. Dword search the hex of address location. Should have 1 result. The 1st xp value, -8 bytes away, copy the address location. Goto got hex search of the pointer for gold. Edit dword value and paste the xp hex address and your gold will not point to the xp value. This is of you have a lot of xp. XP is very easily hacked, so you can remap gold to xp qty. Save edit and reopen and everything saved fine. 

I am having problem with my def/armor can any body help me? the vvalue and effect of my armor shows -32 when not wearing my swat set but if im wearing my swat set it shows 0 def/armor. and will it save after closing the game? thanks in advance guys :)

edit:

ireally need help T.T huhuhu I watch the previews video posted here about the defense but it make worse effect/it shows -2billion armor now, good thing I have backup file to repeat it to -32 as base armor.

kindly pls help me @kimchanjun and @NoFear. im totally lost -_-

Screenshot_2017-07-27-08-41-57-651.thumb.png.3118a45743785ccc2ebeee1ffa4328f9.png

Edited by absolutenothing
added info and tagged members