Jump to content
Enyby

If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing one

Recommended Posts


What should be done here I got invitation?

 

you want improve translation? What is language?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A language is an abstract system, complex verbal communication between people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Reply to this topic, and specify which translation we can add or improve.

2. We'll send you the needed files.

3. You translate or fix them, and send them back to us.

4. On translating or fixing a translation, don't translate placeholders. All of them start from __ and end with __. For example "__app_name__" or "__search__".

5. Save file in UTF-8 encoding. This is very important.

  1. Turkish
  2. Please send them in (email/web DL is OK)
  3. n/a
  4. OK
  5. OK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i'm from Bolivia, i want to improve the spanish translation, because it is automatic translated.

Sended PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ? Im from Germany and want to improve the german translation :)

Because of this , please send me the English translation file.

Edited by Destroxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04.11.2015, 2:32:04, Destroxx said:

Hello ? Im from Germany and want to improve the german translation :)

Because of this , please send me the English translation file.

Answer in PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I saw from the site that the italian translation is at 0, so if it's ok, I can start translating in italian from now on :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like promised, italian translation is at 100% atm ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, zui said:

Like promised, italian translation is at 100% atm ;)

Good. Thanks.

 

But a full translation will only be available in the next release after 8.0.4, because at the time of release 8.0.4 transfer has not been completed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, zui said: Like promised, italian translation is at 100% atm

Good. Thanks.

 

But a full translation will only be available in the next release after 8.0.4, because at the time of release 8.0.4 transfer has not been completed.

No problem mate, next release. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After nine years of development several months of postponing the Polish translation, it's finally done. Although it's far better than Google's automated translation, it will still need improving. Which I will do after the translation gets added to the program. After that I'll see what else is wrong and I'll add a final touch to the translation.

@Enyby - please let me know when the update with the most recent translations will be released. Just say it in this thread since I'm following it :)

Edited by kamild1996

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kamild1996 said:

After nine years of development several months of postponing the Polish translation, it's finally done. Although it's far better than Google's automated translation, it will still need improving. Which I will do after the translation gets added to the program. After that I'll see what else is wrong and I'll add a final touch to the translation.

@Enyby - please let me know when the update with the most recent translations will be released. Just say it in this thread since I'm following it :)

Thanks. It will be added in next release.

 

I think you get the notice of change of lines through the center of the translation. Is not that so?
Maybe you did not include it in the settings?

 

scr_1448923844.png.a9fbbd2bbbade03e8167escr_1448923827.thumb.png.0f5177ce61bcb8c


I'll try and write here every time you refresh the data in the center of the translation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I'm receiving notifications about comments and updated/added strings. I'll translate the new ones today asap.

 

EDIT: Just checked. The mail said "There are 25 phrases updated" but there doesn't seem to be any changed phrases - translation is still 100% done.

Edited by kamild1996

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strings updated.

 

17 hours ago, kamild1996 said:

Yes, I'm receiving notifications about comments and updated/added strings. I'll translate the new ones today asap.

 

EDIT: Just checked. The mail said "There are 25 phrases updated" but there doesn't seem to be any changed phrases - translation is still 100% done.

25 phrases not new. It updated. It means content of 25 phrases changes. You need go to interface and check pharses with mark red exclamation icon:

scr_1449016312.png.43c4509d18e20b1686d32

http://gameguardian.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/translate/project/project/103666/language/16#/filter/outdated/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.12.2015, 01:33:31, Enyby said:

Strings updated.

 

25 phrases not new. It updated. It means content of 25 phrases changes. You need go to interface and check pharses with mark red exclamation icon:

scr_1449016312.png.43c4509d18e20b1686d32

http://gameguardian.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/translate/project/project/103666/language/16#/filter/outdated/

Yeah I see it now. I've just translated the new phrases from tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like there are nice changes coming to GameGuardian :) I'm keeping up with new/modified strings. 

I know devs hate to be asked that, but is there any ETA for the update? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kamild1996 said:

Seems like there are nice changes coming to GameGuardian :) I'm keeping up with new/modified strings. 

I know devs hate to be asked that, but is there any ETA for the update? 

If you are on acceleration, it has always been the hardware, but because of the fact that in some firmware contain errors, it is necessary to disable it.

So nothing revolutionary there. Most likely, you even do not notice.

As to the time the next update, tentatively on Sunday evening UTC.

We try to issue new releases every week, if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×