Game Guardian doesn't work on my device Huawei Nova 2i/Huawei Mate 10 Lite Oreo i tried to change the value but it did nothing no effect at all(still in same value) so can you guys get the app support for my device plsss??? 

Posted (edited)

Ooo so that mean game guardian doesn't work on Huawei/Honor device 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by LoneWolfz

@LoneWolfz It is mean - if kernel broken, then no one hack tool will not work, until you flash fimware with normal kernel. On your device (not on all Huawei/Honor devices), kernel is broken.

how to modify memories of any game?

how to modify memories B  of any game?

Search 0 and change all to 9999999. It is modify memory of any game.

Anyone can help me? I cant use GG on LD Player simulator. It is not support?

I use without any issue.

@FerdAero

The update really fixed the error of closing the game, until the GG stopped closing from nowhere.

However it has a bug, when forcing game stop gg continues believing that the game is open.
Not displaying the menu asking to restart the game.
And manually restarting the game, the GG continues in the old session.

I do not know if it's just me that's happening, but I've tested it several times and all tests arrive at the same result.
Release 8.61.3

Ps .: Translated from Pt using Google Translate.

Pss .: Many thanks for the #GameGuardian project

Detectable by the new update of Iruna Online 4.4.2E , can't cheat the game because it prevents me to login. Saying "Please remove /uninstall unnecessary app". Please fix

@Eduardo28 look like bug in your kernel because all work for me as before. System call 'kill' is broken, so current behaivour is better from old one.

@Enyby you're right. I kept testing. the GG I was using was in Parallel Space, and there was this error. however in VirtualXposed this error did not occur.

Thank you for the help. not only here, your old answers to other users already helped me a lot.

On 7/11/2018 at 11:19 PM, Enyby said:

@Eduardo28 look like bug in your kernel because all work for me as before. System call 'kill' is broken, so current behaivour is better from old one.

I am not able to use it in parallel space in my redmi 5 what to do it's not showing any game just google play service

@ngoc_anthony If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

20 minutes ago, ngoc_anthony said:

I can't use GG on m'y phone (OnePlus 6) with virtuel space

@ngoc_anthony install GG and the game into virtual space, or nothing will work.

Many games now have new anti-cheat system like a Standoff2 or BlockStrike.

Will u create new way to bypass anti cheats?

Hi @Enyby, how to avoid speedhack activate by accident when drag GG icon, sometimes when i drag to move GG icon, speedhack is activated, it is make my game crash. 

Is API make request usefull for major user? Because, it is posible to load dangerous code from outside link. And this function used by some VIP lua scripts to load their VIP lua scripts.

Thanks.

Start drag fast. It is avoid long tap.

On 6/3/2012 at 1:23 AM, Enyby said:

GameGuardian

Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+

GameGuardian Features Summary

Notes:

Credit:

• @d2dyno - Owner, lead designer, project management.
  • @Enyby - Lead coder, project management.
  • @Trasd - Technical consultant, project management.
  • @Aqua - Creator (retired).

i want to download GG for NoX (i have bluestack) and when i do it it will not start downloading and say error (like on picture). please help what i have to do?

BlueStacks_ScreenShot1.jpg

BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg

On 6/3/2012 at 1:23 AM, Enyby said:

GameGuardian

Overview: Play games your way!
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
Requires Android: 2.3.3+

GameGuardian Features Summary

Notes:

Credit:

• @d2dyno - Owner, lead designer, project management.
  • @Enyby - Lead coder, project management.
  • @Trasd - Technical consultant, project management.
  • @Aqua - Creator (retired).

i want to download GG for NoX (i have bluestack) and when i do it it will not start downloading and say error (like on picture). please help what i have to do?

I’m having the same problem. Can’t download anything from the site at all. Error code: 3D161/G every time