Game Guardian: Android 14

MC874

try installing it from scratch again on mine there was also an error when installing GG with another name, so I closed it and opened it again and it worked..."I'm using a s10e with Apricity 2.0 A14" so I can't help you much because I use Samsung  

Screenshot_20240310_125555_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20240310_125601_One UI Home.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 6:57 PM, leviano0 said:

try installing it from scratch again on mine there was also an error when installing GG with another name, so I closed it and opened it again and it worked..."I'm using a s10e with Apricity 2.0 A14" so I can't help you much because I use Samsung  

Screenshot_20240310_125555_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20240310_125601_One UI Home.jpg

Will that help?

On 10/31/2023 at 11:31 PM, MC874 said:

[ Introduction ]
Hi @everyone, in recent times, Android has just released version 14, which includes some SDK restrictions. The requirements are that apps should at least be under SDK version 24+, or else installation fails. Another problem is that Game Guardian hasn't been updated for years (March 22, 2021, since the last update), a total of 2 years. I understand that life can be unbothered sometimes, and I hope there's some confirmation regarding this instead of intending it as an "unforseeable future" kind of thing. I've seen a rising number of these issues on HelpGeneral Discussion, and in other possible sections of the forum. I recommend anyone who has a newer device or just recently updated to Android 14 to follow this topic. Here, I propose several possible solutions regarding this issue:

[ Main Course ]
You can bypass SDK enforcement using shell commands, which you need to install Game Guardian manually through command line. You can achieve this through ADB: Android Debug Bridge or Termux: Terminal for Command Line application. This tutorial will split into 2:

{ ADB: Android Debug Bridge }
This step doesn't require "Root" permission, but before proceeding into the main tutorial. We should prepare several things:

1. Computer / Laptop running Windows OS
  2. A cable data
  3. Download ADB depedencies: here
  4. Android device with "USB debugging".
  5. If your device "cant be recognized" or simply not exist on "Device Manager", you need to install: Universal ADB Driver

Then read: XDA: Install ADB & Enable USB Debugging. Now put this command on your command prompt / powershell / gitbash / or whatever terminal you use:

# Check if our device works properly
adb devices

# Install Game Guardian manually through ADB
adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block <path_to_game-guardian.apk>

# If ADB is unresponsive / bugged, do:
adb kill-server
adb start-server

{ Termux: Terminal }
The only requirement is you need "Root" permission, this is the most easiest way. Since you're going to Install Game Guardian, I assume you already have one (Yes, Game Guardian requires "Root" permission, duh). Download: Termux and Just go ahead execute this command:

pkg update
pkg upgrade
pkg install tsu
pkg install android-tools
sudo adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block <path_to_game-guardian.apk>

{ Virtual Machine }
This is suitable way for non-rooted users. Android 14 is relatively new, some of your ROM/OS might not support "Rooting" yet. Virtual Machine allows you to emulate another Android inside your Android 14 (or etc). Usually it comes with older Android version. I suggest to use Virtual Machine with Android 7 or 9 as you're not going to face any redundant issues, like Android 10-14 did. I would recommend using "VPhoneGaGa":

Android Package }
You can try to edit Game Guardian SDK: ("android:targetSdkVersion" to version 24+) and ("android:minSdkVersion" to 24+) on Manifest.xml using: Editor. I can't explain this part to comply with GGG: Game Guardian Guidelines

[ Aftermath ]
With that, you can simply reference this topic in case there's someone that facing the same problem. I hope this topic can help you and other people. Thank you for reading.
*Video tutorials are coming soon:

when i try to run this command on power shell: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block gameguardian.apk    it says   adb: failed to stat gameguardian.apk: No such file or directory

Hi @FlashNUT, you need to indicate where you save the Game Guardian apk, for example:

adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block /storage/emulated/0/Download/gameguardian.apk

Also, you need to place your apk inside your phone, not in Windows.

5 hours ago, MC874 said:

Hi @FlashNUT, you need to indicate where you save the Game Guardian apk, for example:

adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block /storage/emulated/0/Download/gameguardian.apk

Also, you need to place your apk inside your phone, not in Windows.

This still doesnt work. I tried the same location as you wrote (i checked and it is the same), after that i tried to change the name of the apk into GameGuardian.101.1.apk and still it show the same thing, no such file or directory.image.thumb.png.b82235a0672c2c7cad5d1d0aa3a73950.png

Hey @MC874, Thank You For The Guides On Android 14. I Tried The Android Package Method And Edit Both Lines Of Game Guardian Sdk To 24+

But After Saving It And Tried To Install The Apk, It Wont Install And Shows An Error "There Was A Problem Parsing The Package"

Is There A Way To Fix This? Or Am I Editing The Wrong Thing And The Package Wont Install Correctly?

Edit : Nevermind It Works Lmao. I Modified The Wrong Thing. My Apologies For Tagging You Good Sir

Edited by tvotupszz
The Problem Is Already Solved

Posted (edited)

Hi @FlashNUT,

This still doesnt work. I tried the same location as you wrote (i checked and it is the same), after that i tried to change the name of the apk into GameGuardian.101.1.apk and still it show the same thing, no such file or directory.

Pardon me, you need to put the APK inside your Windows (not inside your android storage). Save this command as a .bat file and game guardian apk in the same location as your adb.exe.

cd/d "%~dp0"
adb.exe install gameguardian.apk

Edited by MC874

On 11/1/2023 at 4:31 AM, MC874 said:

[ Introduction ]
Hi @everyone, in recent times, Android has just released version 14, which includes some SDK restrictions. The requirements are that apps should at least be under SDK version 24+, or else installation fails. Another problem is that Game Guardian hasn't been updated for years (March 22, 2021, since the last update), a total of 2 years. I understand that life can be unbothered sometimes, and I hope there's some confirmation regarding this instead of intending it as an "unforseeable future" kind of thing. I've seen a rising number of these issues on HelpGeneral Discussion, and in other possible sections of the forum. I recommend anyone who has a newer device or just recently updated to Android 14 to follow this topic. Here, I propose several possible solutions regarding this issue:

[ Main Course ]
You can bypass SDK enforcement using shell commands, which you need to install Game Guardian manually through command line. You can achieve this through ADB: Android Debug Bridge or Termux: Terminal for Command Line application. This tutorial will split into 2:

{ ADB: Android Debug Bridge }
This step doesn't require "Root" permission, but before proceeding into the main tutorial. We should prepare several things:

1. Computer / Laptop running Windows OS
  2. A cable data
  3. Download ADB depedencies: here
  4. Android device with "USB debugging".
  5. If your device "cant be recognized" or simply not exist on "Device Manager", you need to install: Universal ADB Driver

Then read: XDA: Install ADB & Enable USB Debugging. Now put this command on your command prompt / powershell / gitbash / or whatever terminal you use:

# Check if our device works properly
adb devices

# Install Game Guardian manually through ADB
adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block <path_to_game-guardian.apk>

# If ADB is unresponsive / bugged, do:
adb kill-server
adb start-server

{ Termux: Terminal }
The only requirement is you need "Root" permission, this is the most easiest way. Since you're going to Install Game Guardian, I assume you already have one (Yes, Game Guardian requires "Root" permission, duh). Download: Termux and Just go ahead execute this command:

pkg update
pkg upgrade
pkg install tsu
pkg install android-tools
sudo adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block <path_to_game-guardian.apk>

{ Virtual Machine }
This is suitable way for non-rooted users. Android 14 is relatively new, some of your ROM/OS might not support "Rooting" yet. Virtual Machine allows you to emulate another Android inside your Android 14 (or etc). Usually it comes with older Android version. I suggest to use Virtual Machine with Android 7 or 9 as you're not going to face any redundant issues, like Android 10-14 did. I would recommend using "VPhoneGaGa":

Android Package }
You can try to edit Game Guardian SDK: ("android:targetSdkVersion" to version 24+) and ("android:minSdkVersion" to 24+) on Manifest.xml using: Editor. I can't explain this part to comply with GGG: Game Guardian Guidelines

[ Aftermath ]
With that, you can simply reference this topic in case there's someone that facing the same problem. I hope this topic can help you and other people. Thank you for reading.
*Video tutorials are coming soon:

GameGuardian_signed.apk suport android 14

On 3/30/2024 at 8:13 AM, MC874 said:

Hi @FlashNUT,

Pardon me, you need to put the APK inside your Windows (not inside your android storage). Save this command as a .bat file and game guardian apk in the same location as your adb.exe.

cd/d "%~dp0"
adb.exe install gameguardian.apk

Hello @MC874,
I have an android 14 and so far everything seems to be working, im just stuck at this part.
First of all for what is the " cd/d "%~dp0" " ?
Second I ran the install command, but for me it says "[INSTALL_FAILED_DEPRECATED_SDK_VERSION: App package must target at least SDK version 23, but found 22]" what can i do about it?

4 hours ago, Saaammii said:

Hello @MC874,
I have an android 14 and so far everything seems to be working, im just stuck at this part.
Second I ran the install command, but for me it says "[INSTALL_FAILED_DEPRECATED_SDK_VERSION: App package must target at least SDK version 23, but found 22]" what can i do about it?

Nevermind, I installed GG on my phone but when opening gameguardian and trying to install the other version of it, it says "this app didnt get installed because it isnt compatible with your phone.
How do i fix this problem?

[ @Saaammii ]
---

this app didnt get installed because it isnt compatible with your phone.

That's why you need to install it through ADB. Just download the modded version of Game Guardian from the thread. This thread/topic have beed updated, go take a look.
---

It is a command to switch directory to current directory.
---

Your forgot to add the parameter. The key is here:

--bypass-low-target-sdk-block

Android will whitelist the APK from SDK Version detection. So do:

cd/d "%~dp0"
adb.exe install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block gameguardian.apk

Ok so I installed GG on my phone but when i try to start the app im trying to hack (seven deadly sins granc cross) I get a Security Alert (code: 2) how do i fix it?
And no im not banned, when I try playing 7ds: gc with GG uninstalled it works perfectly fine.