game guardian game dead

IamNotKoper2

Question

I have a problem in bluestacks when I search for value my game crash and it says game dead but when I'm using cheat engine everything works 

I have rooted emulator when i tried to do it on others emulators i had the same problem 

does anyone know how to bypass this?

4 answers to this question

On 15.07.2023 at 20:09, Xaviesz said:

[@IamNotKoper2 ]
---

Możliwe, że: emulator jest trochę wadliwy lub gra ma jakiś rodzaj AntiCheat, który wykrywa debugowanie lub pływającą ikonę podczas działania gry. Najlepiej podaj nazwę gry i link do niej.
---

Jeśli Cheat Engine działa, dlaczego nie użyć go zamiast tego? Cheat Engine to także potężna alternatywa dla Game Guardian, a także obsługuje skrypty LUA.
---

Cóż, wygląda na to, że sama gra zdecydowanie ma jakiś rodzaj anty-cheat. Aby uzyskać podstawowe rozwiązanie, możesz najpierw spróbować zainstalować Magisk na swoim emulatorze i użyć tego modułu, aby ukryć Game Guardian przed grą:

---
EDYCJA: Awaria gry na emulatorze może być spowodowana kilkoma przyczynami: architektura, emulator błędów, wykrywanie emulatora, wykrywanie strażnika gry. Ponownie potrzebujemy nazwy Twojej gry i linku, aby prześledzić problem.

I don't think its because of anti cheat If it was, the game would crash when I was using cheat engine 

i tried nox player bluestacks and LDPlayer but the game still crashes after searching for values

[ @IamNotKoper2 ]
---

I have a problem in bluestacks when I search for value my game crash and it says game dead

It could be that: the emulator is a bit buggy or the game has some kind of AntiCheat that detects some debugging or floating icon while the game runs. Preferably, mention the games name and link to it.
---

but when I'm using cheat engine everything works 

If Cheat Engine works, why not using that instead? Cheat Engine is also a powerful alternative to Game Guardian and it's also support LUA Scripting.
---

I have rooted emulator when i tried to do it on others emulators i had the same problem 

Welp, it looks like the game itself is definitely has some kind of Anti Cheat. For basic solution, you can try to install Magisk first on your Emulator, and use these module to hide your Game Guardian from the game:

---
EDIT: Game crashing on an emulator can be caused several things: Architecture, Buggy Emulator, Emulator Detection, Game Guardian Detection. So again, we need your games name and link to trace the issue.

Edited by Xaviesz

On 15.07.2023 at 20:09, Xaviesz said:

[@IamNotKoper2 ]
---

Możliwe, że: emulator jest trochę wadliwy lub gra ma jakiś rodzaj AntiCheat, który wykrywa debugowanie lub pływającą ikonę podczas działania gry. Najlepiej podaj nazwę gry i link do niej.
---

Jeśli Cheat Engine działa, dlaczego nie użyć go zamiast tego? Cheat Engine to także potężna alternatywa dla Game Guardian, a także obsługuje skrypty LUA.
---

Cóż, wygląda na to, że sama gra zdecydowanie ma jakiś rodzaj anty-cheat. Aby uzyskać podstawowe rozwiązanie, możesz najpierw spróbować zainstalować Magisk na swoim emulatorze i użyć tego modułu, aby ukryć Game Guardian przed grą:

---
EDYCJA: Awaria gry na emulatorze może być spowodowana kilkoma przyczynami: architektura, emulator błędów, wykrywanie emulatora, wykrywanie strażnika gry. Ponownie potrzebujemy nazwy Twojej gry i linku, aby prześledzić problem.

Btw my game Guardian is in virtual space and I use root in this so I uninstall game guardian outside of virtual space so the game doesn't detect it but when it searches values or using script it crash

[ @IamNotKoper2 ]
---

anti cheat If it was, the game would crash when I was using cheat engine 

It is because Cheat Engine is installed outside Emulator, that's why the game couldn't detect it. It is a different story when you're installing Game Guardian, the game can detect it because it's exist in the same environment (Android).
---

I'm using cheat engine everything works 

I conclude that: Your game will crash if using Game Guardian, but, it is fine when using Cheat Engine? Correct? I highly suspect that this is indeed Anti-Cheat issue which detects debugging app or floating icon.
---

Btw my game Guardian is in virtual space and I use root in this so I uninstall game guardian outside of virtual space so the game doesn't detect it but when it searches values or using script it crash

I'm honestly confused. Did you install the game inside Virtual Space? The correct way to avoid Game Guardian detection is by installing it outside the Virtual Space and Install your game inside Virtual Space (You're doing it backwards). Do note that: most games are now also detect Virtual Apps. I suggest you to use Virtual Machine:

---
Please provide your games name and script that you're using. So I and others can help you with this. It looks like a really specific case.