SraBithi

Hello Everyone,

I'm Redmi Note 9 User... I'm Using Game Guardian For A Long Time..But Recently The Game Guardian App Crashing Is A Big Problem.You Can Fix This Via 2 Method.

ᴍᴇᴛʜᴏᴅ ➊

Use A Rooted Virtual Space(X8 Sandbox)Or Use Game Guardian Officially Recommended Virtual Space.

This Method Can Fix Easily Game Guardian Crash..

ᴍᴇᴛʜᴏᴅ 

If You Root Your Mobile Via Twrp Or Magisk..The Easier Method For Fix Crashing Is Selinux.

Yes You Can Use (Selinux) For Fix Crashing

Just You Need To Download A Selinux Permissive Magisk Module

You Can Download Selinux Module Here:-

https://github.com/evdenis/selinux_permissive/releases

Ater Download Just Flash The Module On Magisk Module Section And Reboot Your Phone

And The Game Guardian Crash Problem Will Fix

Enjoy ✷

Hi @SraBithi, thank you for the thread. For anyone that doesn't use Magisk, you can simply download Termux and do the following command:

su
setenforce 0

It will also set the  SELinux into permissive. If you want to revert it back to 'Enforcing', change 0 to 1.

Edited by MC189

On 2/3/2023 at 11:59 AM, MC189 said:

Hi @SraBithi, thank you for the thread. For anyone that doesn't use Magisk, you can simply download Termux and do the following command:

su
setenforce 0

It will also set the  SELinux into permissive. If you want to revert it back to 'Enforcing', change 0 to 1.

Yeah This Is An Magisk Rooted Method...

• 4 months later...

Hi Sir. I'm using redmi 7a rooted. why it's still crashes after i flash that Zip you sent.

I'm using custom rom with android 12.1/13.

The game guardian latest version (10.1.1) Crashes, but the older version doesn't (version 75.0)

Edited by kionjohn