Running Game Guardian on Android Version 10.0 or higher

El_dorado

I finally found out a way to run GG on Android 10.0, it works 100% 💯. I'm using Android 10 and running GG without root. You can guys should download VMOS. It's a virtual space that runs on version 5.1 so it enables the running of Game Guardian without root. Make sure you enable the "root option" upon installation. You can watch the video on my YouTube channel (Game Lovers Villa) - 

The download links are provided in the video. Please subscribe as you watch 

You should try the pro then. VMOS pro. You can simply search on Google "download VMOS pro mod apk", you won't need any unlocker and it supports both Android 5.1.1 and 7.0. Try it and lemme know how it works.

3 hours ago, michaelagar20 said:

VMOS doesn't start for some reason. I have a Samsung s20 and android 11. I downloaded the vmos unlocker tool and I downloaded vmos. It just crashes whilst loading. Could you pls help?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i'll have to make a video, not sure that a logcat will be completed when the device freezes the instant you try to do anything with GG and the device just restarts (total reboot just to be clear as i can).  what i can say about this is that i've been using GG since android 5 (lollypop) without issues, updating as needed along the way to stay with the current version of GG.  now i have a samsung galaxy tab s7+, unlocked bootloader, rooted, all the things GG needs before it would or could work.... android 11 and GG are not friends, as soon as i installed GG i was notified that it 'MAY' not work with android 11 (red velvet cake).... and GG was right, it won't work.

so like Ryuuzaki asked above: what about android 11??

• 4 months later...

The big problem with vmos is that tons of games now are capable of checking if you're playing in a virtual environment. All asobimos games have that check and can't be played in vmos, unless u find a way to mod the app and bypass the security checks. 

Apart from that, vmos is one of the best things i had found last year. Using non root gg never worked on my huawei mate 10 pro and my one plus nord 2, so vmos was a big life changer for me 🙂

Edited by Impulse21

• 1 year later...