Reeds

Question

9 answers to this question

14 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

Field or method?

Field

14 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

Field or method?

What is the difference between working on a field and a method!

8 hours ago, Reeds said:

Field

What is the difference between working on a field and a method!

1 st q ans :-

Use field search with its offset n long press the values and use search nearby and search ur cheat value there as it is obscured distance between obscured and the real value changes for every game sometimes for every fields too

2nd q ans :-

Field offsets needed some methods to find it it differs in many game n it can be edited with normal values

But for method offsets same type of method used to find those values in all unity games and but this method offset needs to be edited with only assembly codes or hex codes that created with assembly codes

10 hours ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

1 st q ans :-

Use field search with its offset n long press the values and use search nearby and search ur cheat value there as it is obscured distance between obscured and the real value changes for every game sometimes for every fields too

2nd q ans :-

Field offsets needed some methods to find it it differs in many game n it can be edited with normal values

But for method offsets same type of method used to find those values in all unity games and but this method offset needs to be edited with only assembly codes or hex codes that created with assembly codes

I got the real one, it not far from the field offset i found, like 8 offset below, but if i edit that value with random value, it will be crash, but if i replace with same known obsecurd float value, it worked, So is there a way to edit the obsecured float without replacing it?

15 hours ago, Reeds said:

I got the real one, it not far from the field offset i found, like 8 offset below, but if i edit that value with random value, it will be crash, but if i replace with same known obsecurd float value, it worked, So is there a way to edit the obsecured float without replacing it?

I have no idea about this obscured editing as I did edit with normal value in obscured before i didn't even know that obscured values need obscured edit 

@XEKEX @AMIYA @CmP @MC189

May be they can help you wait for their response

Edited by DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER

44 minutes ago, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

I know that video, that is "obsecured Int"

Just now, Reeds said:

what I'm confused about is "obsecured float"

4 hours ago, AMIYA said:

Bruh, obsecured float, not obsecured int

Oh 

10 hours ago, Reeds said:

what I'm confused about is "obsecured float"

Bruh, obsecured float, not obsecured int

Let me check the video 

Have no idea 

About the video my net is about to die 

He might be used a method to find obscured int edit isn't it then try it with float

Edited by DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER