vishal_0610

2 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

Guild has extra buffs in atk, def, crit, atk spd and Hp thoses r usefull

how to hack Rune powder i tried but i m not able to hack rune powder i tried x4

Did you try X8?

38 minutes ago, vishal_0610 said:

Guild has extra buffs in atk, def, crit, atk spd and Hp thoses r usefull

how to hack Rune powder i tried but i m not able to hack rune powder i tried x4

edit: what @sammax71said, only saw his msg after I posted and can't delete msgs here. my bad

Edited by Reaction
repeated same info as previous msg

just a question...

reincarnation point can be hacked?

also u can recruit heroes only on order of arrival? u cant choose the one u like?

also i noticed leggendary heroes has not the same stat even the same class...so u need to open many box?

also u cant ban all heroes under leggendary? because sucks delete everytime all heroes under leggendary...

can't post for one day I met limit last time

no discovery about gexp so far but I have some theory about hacking gems directly or other currencies without finding it but with offsets

can't do it with items

golds, elementals, master's seal, gladiators seal etc. addresses are kinda like the similar? idk what to say

it's easier to find them with just offset if any of you got banned recently just use this list of currencies offset so far more to discover I created just find the address of gold and you'll good to go

List of offsets:

gold to elementals: F8

elementals to master's seal: F14

Master's seal to gladiator seal: 14

and if you guys have an idea how to hack the levels of exp buff in library of wisdom 

please give me a heads up

3 hours ago, yuruchiki said:

no discovery about gexp so far but I have some theory about hacking gems directly or other currencies without finding it but with offsets

can't do it with items

golds, elementals, master's seal, gladiators seal etc. addresses are kinda like the similar? idk what to say

it's easier to find them with just offset if any of you got banned recently just use this list of currencies offset so far more to discover I created just find the address of gold and you'll good to go

List of offsets:

and if you guys have an idea how to hack the levels of exp buff in library of wisdom 

did u try to hack this items?

if possible video is best 😁

7 hours ago, Kimastar said:

just a question...

reincarnation point can be hacked?

also u can recruit heroes only on order of arrival? u cant choose the one u like?

Click on the hunters the you like on the waiting list, and in the top right click on "1st". and they will move to the top of the waiting list. 

just a question...

also i noticed leggendary heroes has not the same stat even the same class...so u need to open many box?

their stats mostly differ based on their names, for instance man of steel is 10% DEF, Strong is 10%ATK. there are also negative characteristics. you can google hunter characteristics for the full list. 

just a question...

also u cant ban all heroes under leggendary? because sucks delete everytime all heroes under leggendary...

You can also just banish some few legendaries and then make your own Legendaries or even Ultimate hunters using the awakening crystal in your special tab.

3 hours ago, yuruchiki said:

can't do it with items

List of offsets:

I managed to hack both seals and buy everything in the pvp tab, just do 2v2 to get the pieces in your inventory then just hack them

754788064_phhck.thumb.jpg.381940be24144a6c2f554b5312caff1a.jpg

edit:use @sammax71 >1000000000 method to narrow down the search but don't do below <2000000000 because they can be bigger than that. remember you only have a chance to get them when you win a pvp battle and you can only do 20daily. ( In search refining they always go down to 3 then change them 1by1 to find the correct one) 

"If you lose a lot you might not get any btw, based on my single and bad assumptions I'd say it has 30% drop rate for a seal on a win". maybe you can find accurate droprate% on google I couldn't"

Edited by Reaction

1 hour ago, Reaction said:

I managed to hack both seals and buy everything in the pvp tab, just do 2v2 to get the pieces in your inventory then just hack them

754788064_phhck.thumb.jpg.381940be24144a6c2f554b5312caff1a.jpg

edit:use @sammax71 >1000000000 method to narrow down the search but don't do below <2000000000 because they can be bigger than that. remember you only have a chance to get them when you win a pvp battle and you can only do 20daily. ( In search refining they always go down to 3 then change them 1by1 to find the correct one) 

"If you lose a lot you might not get any btw, based on my single and bad assumptions I'd say it has 30% drop rate for a seal on a win". maybe you can find accurate droprate% on google I couldn't"

wow gladiotor tokens nd master tokens do u have video on it plss

No video but it's basically how you get hack any of the items in special inventory tab. I'll try and explain as simply as possible

PVP battle WON +1 token

Search 1x4 & <1000000000

PVP battle WON +1 token

Refine 2x4 & <1000000000

PVP battle WON +1 token

3x4 & <1000000000

Results:

Now you just check them 1 by 1

For 2222222222  10x4   (Check inventory see if tokens change)  If not revert it back

For 3333333333  10x4   (Check inventory see if tokens change) If not revert it back

For 4444444444  10x4   (Check inventory see if tokens change) If not revert is back

(Basically exact same way you hacked everything else in special inventory, since the tokens go there when you win the PVP battle, Biggest advice is to make sure your team is strong to win most fights since you can ONLY do 20/day)

23 minutes ago, Reaction said:

No video but it's basically how you get hack any of the items in special inventory tab. I'll try and explain as simply as possible

PVP battle WON +1 token

Search 1x4 & <1000000000

PVP battle WON +1 token

Refine 2x4 & <1000000000

PVP battle WON +1 token

3x4 & <1000000000

Results:

Now you just check them 1 by 1

For 2222222222  10x4   (Check inventory see if tokens change)  If not revert it back

For 3333333333  10x4   (Check inventory see if tokens change) If not revert it back

For 4444444444  10x4   (Check inventory see if tokens change) If not revert is back

(Basically exact same way you hacked everything else in special inventory, since the tokens go there when you win the PVP battle, Biggest advice is to make sure your team is strong to win most fights since you can ONLY do 20/day)

so they can be hacked? domeone telled to us that they are server side?

also how about rencarnation point?