Jump to content

Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please


 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

i got this twice before but i was hacking something else(not remember what is it)

i was able to continue the game(not ban) but not sure what i did or how.

how is with you @sammax71 ?

I couldn't continue with that game but I was able to reset the data and start again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, vishal_0610 said:

do u have shiny coins x10 script? can u send me pls

To get the shiny coins for free in the shop its the same process as getting gems.

They cost 1000 gems so search 1000X4. Then refine by doing >1000000000, then <2000000000, then =1000X4.

Did that a couple of times and I was left with about 200 results. You can edit them all to 0X4 and it should work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

To get the shiny coins for free in the shop its the same process as getting gems.

They cost 1000 gems so search 1000X4. Then refine by doing >1000000000, then <2000000000, then =1000X4.

Did that a couple of times and I was left with about 200 results. You can edit them all to 0X4 and it should work.

im hacked the shiny coin and the treasure then i put 999 but received a billion of it instead...i opened some of it and put -1 before i close the game so all coin and treasure disappeared...why i received so much?!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

im hacked the shiny coin and the treasure then i put 999 but received a billion of it instead...i opened some of it and put -1 before i close the game so all coin and treasure disappeared...why i received so much?!!

Did you put 999 or 999X4? When editing you must use the X4 or X8.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sammax71 said:

Did you put 999 or 999X4? When editing you must use the X4 or X8.

when i refine i put x4 then when i need to change the value i just put 999

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kimastar said:

oh...so its not possible to hack brillant coin - rune powder - gladiator sigil - master sigil because it corrupt the save??

Rune powder can definitely be hacked in large amounts because there's an item in the shop that costs 98000 rune powder to buy.

1 minute ago, Kimastar said:

when i refine i put x4 then when i need to change the value i just put 999

No, when you change the value you still need to use the X4. So if you want 999 then you edit 999X4.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Rune powder can definitely be hacked in large amounts because there's an item in the shop that costs 98000 rune powder to buy.

No, when you change the value you still need to use the X4. So if you want 999 then you edit 999X4.

ty so much!

i restarted from zero because yesterday i put -1 to brilliant coin and now after i buy those item again i received -198564322 negative value and i was unable to change with GG...

so DONT put negative value or u are ****ed...

also can u tell me how i can hack this item? "rune powder - gladiator sigil - master sigi"

because i dont have in my bag so if u have item ID?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

ty so much!

i restarted from zero because yesterday i put -1 to brilliant coin and now after i buy those item again i received -198564322 negative value and i was unable to change with GG...

so DONT put negative value or u are ****ed...

also can u tell me how i can hack this item? "rune powder - gladiator sigil - master sigi"

because i dont have in my bag so if u have item ID?

Only time I did rune powder was when I had some in my storage. I've never had gladiator or master sigil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I couldn't continue with that game but I was able to reset the data and start again.

oh man..i was only sure that i wasnt messing around any items in the Shop.

wish i remembered what i did and how i undid it before..so i can reproduce and undo it..to find a solution.

it could save us from starting new all over again.

 

Edited by MonkeySAN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kimastar said:

ty so much!

i restarted from zero because yesterday i put -1 to brilliant coin and now after i buy those item again i received -198564322 negative value and i was unable to change with GG...

so DONT put negative value or u are ****ed...

also can u tell me how i can hack this item? "rune powder - gladiator sigil - master sigi"

because i dont have in my bag so if u have item ID?

wdym you're ****ed? I did fine putting negative value maybe you freezes it? cuz freezing that said address would make the value reached like a billion or negative billion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2053555985_Screenshot_20211008-131842_EvilHunterTycoon.thumb.jpg.3a995fe53329f5f56d7b7bb052ab363a.jpg

To reduce the time journeys take search the time in seconds X4.

So a 30 minute journey you search 1800X4

Then refine in the same way as gems. >1000000000, <2000000000, =1800X4

Then edit to 1X4 for 1 second.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, yuruchiki said:

wdym you're ****ed? I did fine putting negative value maybe you freezes it? cuz freezing that said address would make the value reached like a billion or negative billion

ya i had to freeze because it back to billion and i was scared to get banned...

but now i am unable to buy this brilliant coin even i close the game or buy from the shop so i reset my game save...

did u remember how to farm rune powder? so i can hack.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

ya i had to freeze because it back to billion and i was scared to get banned...

but now i am unable to buy this brilliant coin even i close the game or buy from the shop so i reset my game save...

did u remember how to farm rune powder? so i can hack.

 

Do the front yard portal for runes, dismantle the runes for rune powder. X8 btw

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.