Hack Ares Virus

44 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Attaboy! Praise! Now kindly tell me what, where and how did using GG, please give the full instruction! Thank you!

1. select memory range to anonymous only.

2. start fuzzy search with dword.

3. Use one of the mushroom skewer(or anything else you want to hack). then go back to gg, and click value changed. (repeat until you get below 2000values)

4. filter value larger than 1 smaller than 5000.

5. find out two values and their differences is the value you searching for. (eg. the mushroom skewer left is 32, then find a value that minus another value to get 32.)

6. change the greater value to 9999.

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

3. Use one of the mushroom skewer(or anything else you want to hack). then go back to gg, and click value changed. (repeat until you get below 2000values)

5. find out two values and their differences is the value you searching for. (eg. the mushroom skewer left is 32, then find a value that minus another value to get 32.)

Gorgeous! You rock! And with HP (godmode) and coins, have you tried anything?

21 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Gorgeous! You rock! And with HP (godmode) and coins, have you tried anything?

that method can also apply to all your equipment, may also work to HP. For coins, you can recharge the cheapest package and use that method to modify your coins.

17 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

that method can also apply to all your equipment, may also work to HP. For coins, you can recharge the cheapest package and use that method to modify your coins.

Thanks a lot buddy! Let's try!

3 hours ago, Saxynoma said:

I don't think it's proven to be stable yet, cos as soon as you leave that menu it just reverts back to the original value.

did you save your progress?only like speed or hp may revert after each starting up, but modifying item values will stay even next startup.

5 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Wait, question?!
I searched for the value "4", GG found them, but which one should I change to"9999"?

Screenshot_Ares_Virus_20190205-194752.png

5 minutes ago, zverilius said:

Wait, question?!
I searched for the value "4", GG found them, but which one should I change to"9999"?

Screenshot_Ares_Virus_20190205-194752.png

The value should be between 1 to 5000, so none of the value above is the value you finding.
image.thumb.png.43ac143c48c550fb8bad9cd6a936106a.png the value will be something like this , in this example i searching for medicine with value 8, 36-28 =8 then, i should change edit the 36 to 9999.  

Edited by ItsSC

2 hours ago, ItsSC said:

The value should be between 1 to 5000, so none of the value above is the value you finding.
image.thumb.png.43ac143c48c550fb8bad9cd6a936106a.png the value will be something like this , in this example i searching for medicine with value 8, 36-28 =8 then, i should change edit the 36 to 9999.  

I'm sorry I already ****ed you. But I still have questions about this hack that you just can't explain... If you don't mind, will you please do a small video of her hacking and posted it here or on the cloud. I would be very grateful! Honor and praise to you, genius boy!!!

Please ItsSC, straighten me out on your step 3-5, assuming I have 200 toxic arrows, after fuzzy searching, I get 400 thousand+ values, then maybe I make one extra, I then click on value changed, getting my next total values say maybe 200 thousand+; I make another arrow & click on value changed, and so on, it probably finishes all my resources before I get to the range of 2 thousand or less. Assuming i get there,

1◆ Do i have to cancel so as to get to the filter icon & input the > 1 & <5000 filter value? 

2◆ how do I then search for my now total toxic arrows? or I should have searched for previously!

I'm not really good at hacking but I learn quickly. Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Saxynoma said:

Please ItsSC, straighten me out on your step 3-5, assuming I have 200 toxic arrows, after fuzzy searching, I get 400 thousand+ values, then maybe I make one extra, I then click on value changed, getting my next total values say maybe 200 thousand+; I make another arrow & click on value changed, and so on, it probably finishes all my resources before I get to the range of 2 thousand or less. Assuming i get there,

1◆ Do i have to cancel so as to get to the filter icon & input the > 1 & <5000 filter value? 

2◆ how do I then search for my now total toxic arrows? or I should have searched for previously!

i not tried but by the screenshoot i see a diference  36  minus 28 to get the number 8 , the  8 in the screen not change , you need to change the big value 36 in the example  for example if you get 78 and 70 , diference 8   you need to change the 78

3 hours ago, Saxynoma said:

fuzzy search changed when the value you searching make changed, and do something irrelevant like equip or unequip wears, then fuzzy search unchanged 30times, keep repeating these steps until you have results less than 2000 or even less to easy you from finding the actual value. 

then there's a feature called filter, use the filter, check the box of value greater or equal to 1, and check the box of value lesser or equal to 5000 (Now you should have around 300results if you have 2000results previously.) 

Find out your value one by one by the method I have stated.