Jump to content
warriror999

Age of magic.

Recommended Posts

Name:Age of magic

Play store link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playkot.ageofmagic

Download link: https://apkpure.com/age-of-magic/com.playkot.ageofmagic

 

Additional info:

Tried game guardian on attack, defense, health etc.. but nothing worked..  

This game has really cool graphics.. worth a try i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2018 at 7:00 PM, warriror999 said:

Name:Age of magic

Play store link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playkot.ageofmagic

Download link: https://apkpure.com/age-of-magic/com.playkot.ageofmagic

 

Additional info:

Tried game guardian on attack, defense, health etc.. but nothing worked..  

This game has really cool graphics.. worth a try i guess

Me follow post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's an interesting method they did in "protecting" values. I can work on guide for hacking stats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 5:00 AM, NoFear said:

It's an interesting method they did in "protecting" values. I can work on guide for hacking stats

I'm really curious about what method the used. Looking forward to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could see if @BadCase would want to do a script or something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Could see if @BadCase would want to do a script or something...

i can check it out, Im a bit sick atm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 12:00 AM, NoFear said:

It's an interesting method they did in "protecting" values. I can work on guide for hacking stats

Can you explain us how to find values? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Really looking for ward to this. Any update guys?

perhaps share the method for us to code a script or release a script for sale? I would gladly pay for one ?
 

Edited by piniko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How is progress?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up. This game is tricky. Still wait for a solution because i didn't succed to break it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...