Sign in to follow this  
monicais

I can find out the address, but unable to edit the value

I found the value, but everytime I tried to edit the value, nothing happened.

It is not an online game, and I also tried when WIFI was turned off.

Thank you for the help!Screenshot_20180119-155527.thumb.png.4111e21493e2e7506ecc6d92e2111b16.png

I mean when I tried to edit any value, it still remain the same.

Like I tried to edit it from 6 to 9, but in GG it still 6

Edited by monicais

25 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Try on tap counter:

The same. I can easily find the address, but still can't change thevalue.

Screenshot_20180119-170740.png

15 minutes ago, monicais said:

The same. I can easily find the address, but still can't change thevalue.

Screenshot_20180119-170740.png

Why did you not edit the Java Heap value? 

Can't assume that's not the value..

Could you give me the address to download? I can't find it on Google Play. Thank you!

It is so strange. :X

36 minutes ago, Enyby said:

This is what I did. Thank you.

alogrec.2018-01-19-19-41-25.log

SVID_20180119_194137.mp4

Logcat is empty. Try use another tool for record logcat.

Same. It must not be empty. If it is empty do not need load it here. Try another tool.

I think you have problem firmware.

Logcat must have size more from 10-20 KB.

Just tested and works normally with dword search. It must be your GG setup or ROMec84a1eec383bbff6ab1a974d991624d.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6 mit Tapatalk

Hi all, when I try to modify the value after the search, it remain the same. 

For example if I put 99999 instead of 400, I will get 400(400).

Any solution? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AKRAMRAZA
      I have attached a Script which was given by Enyby Sir as a template for getting results count.The problem with that is that whenever I run the script and I give the input it works fine but if you see in your game guardian results , you will see that it only edits the first value.But the script takes the amount of values to be edited which is being given to the script in gg.getResults. How to make it work , so that I can edit as many values as I want either by giving input or instead just passing the getResultsCount variable back to the getResults and edit all of them ?? If anyone can help plz...
      Prompt.lua
    • By iamsatyanshu
      can anyone help me with editing a DWORD value that should be any number within a range or without a range boundation except "3" .?
      Or in other words the number should be anything except '3'.
    • By Riazuddin4887
      Name of Requested File: Stonies

Link To Download:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.upjers.stonies
      Is the game server-sided: yes,but saves data to sdcard
      Comments:help me gg team plz plz

Game Review:-
      Stonies 
      From Cavemen to Settlers
      Discover the fascinating world of the Stonies and experience the earliest era of human history in this unique Stone Age app. In Stonies, you'll slip into the role of a fearless caveman, leading their tribe through the rugged wilderness and fighting to survive.
      Guide your prehistoric kin through various evolutionary stages, and make use this extraordinary Stone Age app's countless customization features.
      Help your tribesmen to transition from simple cavemen to skilled settlers by assisting them with everything from everyday hunting and gathering tasks to building their first village in this gripping life simulation.    

Harvest resources, by chopping wood, smashing rocks and collecting fruit in this Stone Age app     Craft diverse weapons and tools – from spears to fishing rods    
      Process fibers, leather and wood     Construct huts and buildings necessary for life simulation     impressive animated comic-style graphics 
      Stonies – A Prehistoric Life Simulation  Now you can experience the Stone Age on the go. Hunt and gather, craft and build – from simple beginnings, you can develop the furnishings of an early settlement and explore new ways for your tribe to live, and even thrive! Soon, your charges will develop from primitive cavemen to experienced settlers with a wide range of skills.
      With every level in this Stone Age app, you'll be able to do more and customize your prehistoric settlement. Accompany your cavemen on the journey of a lifetime in this riveting life simulation.