Castle Defense : TD 2 bounty for GG.

wnd

8 minutes ago, FahimZS said:

Didn't found any package string there if you combine some string value you'll find package but didn't got that that's why no luck 

The both address that we search for them above utf16 search not like no fear. I think we need the value of the price in usd or something like that. Really disappointed.

I feel shame to ask him again!

At least it's helpful from his free time not paid thing to do that 

12 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

The both address that we search for them above utf16 search not like no fear. I think we need the value of the price in usd or something like that. Really disappointed.

I feel shame to ask him again!

At least it's helpful from his free time not paid thing to do that 

Playstore shouldn't have removed usd from every country it was usd in my country about 1 year ago but in 2017 it became BDT 

48 minutes ago, MedoSatoor said:

Try to remove ur sim card and use vpn and wipe play store data. That will help maybe....

Well i found those values i used super vpn connected to united kingdom clear data my playstore then i searched and i got the value but remember always connect vpn before you search for pointer

@NoFear on 5:25 you searched for the header pointer i understand that and you got 2 value first time you choosed the 2nd value cause you were not sure if that's the correct one and after that you choosed the 1st value and in memory editor why did you clicked go to pointer of the above value is there any reason to that?

On 12/11/2017 at 2:30 AM, NoFear said:

Only way to find them is on forums I posted them to or ask. I've created a playlist of most of the videos I've uploaded. Not updated though. 

@NoFear when you found the last 2 value you took 2nd value first cause you were not sure and after that you took the 1st value and there was 2 pointer value you took the above pointer and you clicked go to pointer was that a encrypted value?? If that's a encrypted value then how to know if i select that pointer i'll get the exact result? And how to make that character free using pointer do i have to find a value with 0$? And what is the main work of above pointer and what is the work of below pointer? Are they same or they have different work?

Edited by FahimZS

On 12/11/2017 at 2:30 AM, NoFear said:

Only way to find them is on forums I posted them to or ask. I've created a playlist of most of the videos I've uploaded. Not updated though. 

@NoFear please help me with this I'm stuck i can now search for pointer but i can't use that somewhere else and please answer my question

@NoFear when you found the last 2 value you took 2nd value first cause you were not sure and after that you took the 1st value and there was 2 pointer value you took the above pointer and you clicked go to pointer was that a encrypted value?? If that's a encrypted value then how to know if i select that pointer i'll get the exact result? And how to make that character free using pointer do i have to find a value with 0$? And what is the main work of above pointer and what is the work of below pointer? Are they same or they have different work?

12 hours ago, FahimZS said:

21 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Leave it as zero if you do not know for what it.

Okay. Can you help me about pointer? I need some help. I think nofear is busy

Edited by FahimZS

• Moderators
14 hours ago, FahimZS said:

@NoFear please help me with this I'm stuck i can now search for pointer but i can't use that somewhere else and please answer my question

The pointer above the 2nd, I chose because it was the closest. And the above that was 0 the I believe a header. 

To make the inapp free, find something in the game that costs regular currency. Might need to do utf16 searches. Then replaces pointers for the regular currency items with inapp. Sometimes not that easy...  

6 minutes ago, NoFear said:

The pointer above the 2nd, I chose because it was the closest. And the above that was 0 the I believe a header. 

To make the inapp free, find something in the game that costs regular currency. Might need to do utf16 searches. Then replaces pointers for the regular currency items with inapp. Sometimes not that easy...  

@NoFear you searched for 99.99 in last day on earth did you searched for all the pointer to find the right value?