Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Ok, so now that I've quit the app and started it up again after it running for about 1h of play after making my edits it seems that none of it synced with the server or updated my local files which seems really odd. I had left the area several times after my edits. I'll try again from home this evening to see if maybe I did something wrong. Luckily this is only my "test" account ;)

2 hours ago, king69_666 said:

Ok, so now that I've quit the app and started it up again after it running for about 1h of play after making my edits it seems that none of it synced with the server or updated my local files which seems really odd. I had left the area several times after my edits. I'll try again from home this evening to see if maybe I did something wrong. Luckily this is only my "test" account ;)

Whenever the game doesn't save your progress, it's not because you're not doing a particular activity like traveling or crafting. It's because some value changes tripwired some security measure or maybe it's just a miscommunication crash. What you need to look for is what changes you've made that caused so. I would suggest paying close attention to the values you're inputting and where. There are a lot of verification addresses that are there simply to make sure every value corresponds to the original. With such system, it's useless to make major edits just by changing values on the search page. I would suggest, if it's gold, to try different amounts. I successfully changed mine with 400k values. I was screwing up with bigger and even smaller values. Guess I was lucky with that back on 1.4.6. 

Also, when trying edits, do everything step by step. If you're editing gold, edit your gold and quit, restart the game to check. Same goes for duping. If you start advancing too much without making sure the values stay, you will risk losing everything you've done beyond the point where there was a wrong value change. It's like the game crashes immediately after you screwed up but won't let you know. So for safety, don't do much at once, experiment and relog. If everything goes well you won't lose one second of progress. 

What were you editing? Cheers and happy haxxin 

1 hour ago, Krakken said:

Whenever the game doesn't save your progress, it's not because you're not doing a particular activity like traveling or crafting. It's because some value changes tripwired some security measure or maybe it's just a miscommunication crash. What you need to look for is what changes you've made that caused so. I would suggest paying close attention to the values you're inputting and where. There are a lot of verification addresses that are there simply to make sure every value corresponds to the original. With such system, it's useless to make major edits just by changing values on the search page. I would suggest, if it's gold, to try different amounts. I successfully changed mine with 400k values. I was screwing up with bigger and even smaller values. Guess I was lucky with that back on 1.4.6. 

Also, when trying edits, do everything step by step. If you're editing gold, edit your gold and quit, restart the game to check. Same goes for duping. If you start advancing too much without making sure the values stay, you will risk losing everything you've done beyond the point where there was a wrong value change. It's like the game crashes immediately after you screwed up but won't let you know. So for safety, don't do much at once, experiment and relog. If everything goes well you won't lose one second of progress. 

Thanks for the tips Krakken. Much appreciated. I think then the issue was that I was tripping some security measures. I had given myself like 60,000 coins, 60,000 skill points plus I had been duping the crap out of resources and defense points as well as energy. So I'll just do one thing at a time and not be greedy. Currently running glitches on GTA Online, so once I get bored of that I'll start again on LDOE :D

Edited by king69_666
Forgot something

4 hours ago, king69_666 said:

EDIT: I must have accidentally deleted this post. 

UPDATE ON DUPING 

Good news! Freezing works like a charm and will definitely speed up the item duplication process. Just be careful to unlock the freeze after you're done. Time to rush filling your chests. Video below. 

http://youtu.be/GOfP35uEVdw

Edited by Krakken
Accidentally deleted? Added freeze dupe video.

2 hours ago, Krakken said:

EDIT: I must have accidentally deleted this post. 

UPDATE ON DUPING 

Good news! Freezing works like a charm and will definitely speed up the item duplication process. Just be careful to unlock the freeze after you're done. Time to rush filling your chests. Video below. 

http://youtu.be/GOfP35uEVdw

thanks for the input krakken i'll do some trial and error on my part and get the coins to stay after changing the values. ill change it check it then relog. 

Just to make sure im doing it right coin hax i mean

Step 1.) search for the "DOUBLE" value of your current coin

Step 2.) spend some coin then search the new value until you get only 1 address

Step 3.) go the the memory block of that address then 

Step 4.) change the "DOUBLE" value add something in front of the value like 50020 for example

Step 5.) change the "DWORD" value of the address or 2 address upward and add what you added for the example 500

Step 6.) .....

Step 7.) Profit!

But still doesnt save at all i'm i doing something wrong here?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Teemow said:

Just to make sure im doing it right coin hax i mean

Step 1.) search for the "DOUBLE" value of your current coin

Step 2.) spend some coin then search the new value until you get only 1 address

Step 3.) go the the memory block of that address then 

Step 4.) change the "DOUBLE" value add something in front of the value like 50020 for example

Step 5.) change the "DWORD" value of the address or 2 address upward and add what you added for the example 500

Step 6.) .....

Step 7.) Profit!

But still doesnt save at all i'm i doing something wrong here?

This doesn't work since 1.5.

Different method is required. 

Find your xp value. Remember it. 

Close game. 

Open game search gold and xp grouped double search with range of like 100.

Then search gold, edit (yes edit the double value only). 

Try to spend some. 

Exit to map if in level, or exit map to level. 

Quit game. 

Reopen. 

Profit

58 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Close game. 

Try to spend some. 

Quit game. 

Reopen. 

Profit

@NoFear does it work If I have 0 coins

17 hours ago, NoFear said:

It is hackable. 

It does save /restore. 

I'm working all day. 

I haven't come up with a perfect search method. 

Some users have 0 gold, making this harder. 

I made a brand new account after update, and hacked all of the above mentioned (xp, gold and points). 

Editing xp to 700,000 will be level 96.

I don't see the need to be 99...  Too risky, edit too high, you'll be level 0 with xp hacked. (900,00xp level 0)

what offset if i change my exp ? 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Close game. 

Try to spend some. 

Quit game. 

Reopen. 

Profit

that work, thank :3

How do you search for your current exp value? Sorry im new to hacking

that work, thank :3

How do you search for experience value?

13 minutes ago, NewbieHax said:

How do you search for your current exp value? Sorry im new to hacking

How do you search for experience value?

im search energy, then use offset calculator to jump exp, and see that value :3

2 minutes ago, kimchanjun said:

im search energy, then use offset calculator to jump exp, and see that value :3

Sorry for being such a noob but can you tell me/show me how to use the offset calculator to jump to experience?

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Close game. 

Try to spend some. 

Quit game. 

Reopen. 

Profit

can you make a tutorial on how to do that exactly? video or just a guide maybe? onscreen instruction will do also jus need this coins badly so i wouldnt have problems with energy thanks alot mate.

im gonna backread and see how it goes if i find the way to do what no fear says ill post what i did

24 minutes ago, NewbieHax said:

Sorry for being such a noob but can you tell me/show me how to use the offset calculator to jump to experience?

Find energy address then use offset calculator and C0 offset to jump exp value, if it wrong find near that address, you will find it :v