About This File
What's New in Version 6.3.0 See changelog
- Update to avoid detection.
- Added ability to create logs of memory regions, for debug.
- Regions are now rescanned at the start of new search.
- Added check for old versions of GameGuardian. If found, prompt to uninstall old version is given.
- Updated icons, to high-res icons.
- Changelog for new versions of GameGuardian will now be shown when new version is available.
- Better handling for Java regions.
- Added help text in different areas, to better advise user.
- SDCard will now be automatically set as temp path to start.
- Minor UI enhancements.
- Added Russian Translation.
- Many, many bug fixes and speed improvements.
New permission: Superuser. We now declare Superuser access as a permission.
New permission: Access Storage. This is used to write debug logs to your storage (if you choose to write them).
- With version 6.3.0: