Enyby

• Administrators
Updated to 8.0.6. Changes are as follows:
  • Bug fixes.
  • Minor interface improvements.
  • Added internal keyboard.
  • Updated translations.
  • Improved start-help in Russian.
  • Added buttons for go to the memory address.
  • Added buttons for go to the pointer address.
  • You can copy the value to hex format.
  • Added a decimal output in the memory editor.
  • Selecting regions when you click on the status bar.

• Administrators

About clones, viruses and sms

I receive some data which show that that someone is going to make a clone GameGuardian, as it has been repeatedly (DaxAttack, HaXplorer, MHX, etc.).

Also, I sometimes complain that our application, they say, is engaged in sending SMS or another similar, operation. True downloaded it from some questionable places.

So, in view of all this, I bring to your attention the following information:
There are only two places where there may be new official version GameGuardian:

1. Official website and forum program: https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/2-gameguardian/
  2. Thread in Russian forum: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=259340

If you see that somewhere laid out, for example, the "version" 9.9.9, and in these places there is no such, it is, at best, a fake or clone. In the worst - a virus or something worse.
I advise you to refrain from experiments that could lead to unpredictable results - usually requested root-rights, you always get the full control over the device.

But the same version of nothing else to say. Therefore, I advise you to download GameGuardian, only the above places.
To download from the official page the registration is not necessary.

Hi all!

Already posted a question in another section but I figure for support, I may get an answer faster.

I'm trying to pinpoint the issue with SquareEnix games. I managed to get unlimited Gil in FF: Tactics WOTL but am unable to get anything else be it editing current job points, job points earned, current XP (to make it 99 for quick level up just like the PSOne version using good old GameShark) and nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

I'm on x86 so the Intel processor may not be playing nicely. I also know Squeenix is very hands on with the licensing thus may have implemented ways to protect against memory editing.

Anyways, I'd like some direction if possible (and I'd like to know where to post this if it isn't in the proper forum.

Thank you,

S

• Administrators

What's new in version 8.1.0:

• The ability to use RAM instead of SDCard for faster searches.
  • Optimized speed of searches.
  • Storage Optimization.
  • Added more rates to speedhack.
  • Optimization of CPU utilization.
  • Improved responsiveness of the interface tab for stored values.
  • Added Beta support x64 devices.
  • Corrected and updated translations.
  • Bug fixes.

Acceleration doesn't work at all on my device with the new versions but old version like 7.3.6 works on some game. Please fix that bug on new versions or give me a solution. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply Enyby but I already know all of this. 

I've been playing with this stuff since the PSOne days. I've managed to get unlimited money working easily but it's hard to get job points to work. I can't figure it out. Simple search won't do and fuzzy search either... I'll post something in requests... 

4 hours ago, d2dyno said:

Says the user to the coder of the app he's using ? Haha.

It mightve seemed silly but I've already done what he posted. It is useful in me knowing that I've done all I could.

I don't pretend to know how to code but I sure can find the values I'm looking for (usually) by figuring out how the game handles different values. I just seem to be having trouble with Square games (or since I've moved to Zenfone 2 maybe?). 

Tried a bunch of things for job points be it known or unknown values, syncing my search with job point gains (tougher because there's a timing issue but it was done on GameShark PSOne).

Like I said, I'll post a specific request. 

Thanks for the responses!