Enyby

Hola Enyby and d2dyno. La app GG es fantastica. Funciona en muchos de los juegos que tengo. Pero hay uno en particular al que no he podido cambiar ninguno de los valores (ni monedas, ni gemas ni nada). El juego se llama Dungeon Boss. ¿Podríais ayudarme?
P.D. la APP que habeis creado es increible. Gracias por todo.

Hello Enyby and d2dyno. The GG app is fantastic. It works on many of the games I have. But there's one in particular that I could not change any of the values (or coins or gems or anything). The game is called Dungeon Boss. Can you help?
P.S. APP that you have created is amazing. Thanks for everything.

Game server-side. Hack impossible. You can make a mod. If you try to cheat anything message is shown and the game reloads the data from the server:

scr_1441799892.thumb.png.f4ed86c7d74aed7

Thanks for your help Enyby. He figured that was the problem. Nor does the "lucky Patcher" or the "Freedom". I searched a mod or hack, but I found none. I'll have to play without cheating. A greeting and thanks again for your answer.

Help!!!

У меня такая проблема, root установлен все четко, только вот когда хочу зделать денег в симсити подхожу к последнему значению и приложение вылетает (симсити), в чем проблема расстолкуйте дубине 

• Administrators

Help!!!

У меня такая проблема, root установлен все четко, только вот когда хочу зделать денег в симсити подхожу к последнему значению и приложение вылетает (симсити), в чем проблема расстолкуйте дубине 

Firstly, it is an English-language forum. Write in english.
Secondly, the game can be protected. Or you change the wrong value.
It is possible that this game can not hack through the GG, if it is server-sided.