Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

Ok guys, ill tell u how i got the damage hack. No point in giving the code cuz it changes at times. All u do is start a quest and pause as soon as ur character lands a hits and u see the damage type the number and repeat. . Just remb all chars sometimes hit the damage u enter even the enemy. So be careful or u will get wiped out. Now we just need to figure out how to get only our chars to do the damage.

Yes Mati, just to prove that it may be possible to change them. Because when i did change it i had about 2500g and changed it to 0 then went to buy a 300g summon scroll and it said i don't have enough gold.. But adding gold is another problem. . Every time u do it changes back.. but I think it may be possible to add more gold and gems. Just haven't figured it out yet.. the best option so far is the damage edit I found going to work on that first seems the easiest so far..

I follow your step,repeated until got one address..the value always revert back,im try to locked it but the damage not changed..

Are you try it on last updates lexeo?maybe they patched this or im doing something wrong

How come the damage doesn't change. I tried it many times. after attacking pause input the number then if many appears, ill play again and attack and search again, and when i came up with only 1 i edit the values, modify and store it, but nothing change. What seems the problem? Do i do it wrong?