Summoners War: Sky Arena Cheat/Mod/Anything

Lamgiang

Yes the damage will still work if u leave dungeon or head to the arena also ahkudong..

The damage is random kerido, but I've been able to do full quests and dungeons doing 50k damage just remember to lock the code not save it..

That's odd Vcliex, mine is working fine. If GK don't work try GH that works well also. I use auto search lightkira. Renaissance if u follow what i explained how to get the damage u should have no trouble, As for the wishing area. i still got a few days left till i got 4 wishes then ill give it a try.. or unless someone else gets it before me..

That's odd Vcliex, mine is working fine. If GK don't work try GH that works well also. I use auto search lightkira. Renaissance if u follow what i explained how to get the damage u should have no trouble, As for the wishing area. i still got a few days left till i got 4 wishes then ill give it a try.. or unless someone else gets it before me..

Working using GH, but is not always my team damage big hit, but for enemy is always big hit when enemy hit me