Game Guardian: Android 14

MC874

On 11/27/2023 at 2:02 AM, kiynox said:

[ @john316 ]
---
Then the problem is: you need to enable "USB Debugging" on Developer Settings, or you need to repeatedly kill-start the ADB server until it works:

Screenshot_20231127-080352.png

---

Ofcourse USB Debugging is enabled. Phone is fully rooted running Android 14. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I tried everything but I couldn't get it to work and I tried downgrading from 14 to 13 (my A54 5g can run on 13) and that failed everytime too and I tried the adb stuff looked on YouTube tried to sideload it but won't work 

I did it with Termux. If anyone has the problem with no emulator/devices you need to follow this tutorial 

https://github.com/MasterDevX/Termux-ADB/issues/48#issuecomment-1475809616

Its a step by step tutorial how to connect to your device per wifi (in termux). After that you can install it on with the command ^-^

LG

Snowy

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 12:18 PM, AnneOnime said:

I try with a full rooted Android 14 phone

-adb failed

-Termux failed

-Apkeditor almost succes.. the app installing but when GG reinstall itself the app still on logo

Well there's one option and that's to download 3 things 1- virtual master

2- xposed-installer 3-superuser

You can find a YouTube video explaining this if u don't find it I will try explaining it

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Error-404,  using virtual apps is not recommended. I have provided list of virtual machine below that you can use it as replacement to virtual apps. I suggest using VPhoneGaGa.

I discovered the right way to install GG and just follow the steps below:    1:Start termux then minimize termux and go to your phone's settings and go to developer mode and look for "Wi-Fi Debugging" now put the debugging screen in pop-up display and open termux.   

2:in termux type the following commands: "adb pair localhost:" Then, with the Wi-Fi debugging screen open, click  pair the device with new pairing code. Now enter the port first. example ip 192.100.1.1:45321 the port is "45321"  click on space and then enter the wifi pairing code and the header code of the wi-fi pairing dialog.

3:Then, after doing this and clicking Enter, termux will connect, but it still doesn't give the command to install GG.

4:now with termux paired to your cell phone, type the following command: "adb connect localhost:" Now enter the port of the initial wi-fi debugging screen, which in this case is not the same as the port of the pairing screen  After that, an active wi-fi debugging notification will appear, then type the command "sudo adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block /storage/emulated/0/Download/GameGuardian.101.1.apk" Just press enter and it will install smoothly. 

Screenshot_20240309_115237_Termux.jpg

Screenshot_20240309_115306_Settings.jpg

4 hours ago, leviano0 said:

I discovered the right way to install GG and just follow the steps below:    1:Start termux then minimize termux and go to your phone's settings and go to developer mode and look for "Wi-Fi Debugging" now put the debugging screen in pop-up display and open termux.   

2:in termux type the following commands: "adb pair localhost:" Then, with the Wi-Fi debugging screen open, click  pair the device with new pairing code. Now enter the port first. example ip 192.100.1.1:45321 the port is "45321"  click on space and then enter the wifi pairing code and the header code of the wi-fi pairing dialog.

3:Then, after doing this and clicking Enter, termux will connect, but it still doesn't give the command to install GG.

4:now with termux paired to your cell phone, type the following command: "adb connect localhost:" Now enter the port of the initial wi-fi debugging screen, which in this case is not the same as the port of the pairing screen  After that, an active wi-fi debugging notification will appear, then type the command "sudo adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block /storage/emulated/0/Download/GameGuardian.101.1.apk" Just press enter and it will install smoothly. 

Screenshot_20240309_115237_Termux.jpg

Screenshot_20240309_115306_Settings.jpg

Thanks alot dude! But now I've got another issue. I can't randomise the name. It says that the application was not installed because it is incompatible with your phone. How can I deal with that ?

Screenshot_2024-03-10-00-15-14-167_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg

10 hours ago, Whipander said:

Thanks alot dude! But now I've got another issue. I can't randomise the name. It says that the application was not installed because it is incompatible with your phone. How can I deal with that ?

Screenshot_2024-03-10-00-15-14-167_com.google.android.packageinstaller.jpg

Actually, I managed to install it, but now, the pop-up doesn't show up, even if i've given all required authorisations. 

Device: Redmi note 10S

I'm running under Xiaomi hyperOS

Edited by Whipander
Forgot to mention my device