Game rumble heroes Please help me to cheat the shop of stock.

siriwatfah

I am starting to wonder if those topics op are actual game developer trying to use us as free tester to fix their game security issues LoL.
Anyway when making a request try to put more effort, that can make people want to take a look. just pasting a link and go away not even saying what you attempted is kinda /($&Y£/)($")=(I£ ...
Trust me when you show what you attempted that make it more easy for people that might try to help you. It give a starting point instead of them starting from scratch that also can speed up the process since they already know what did not work so they dont need to try it anymore. so i will recommend you to reformat your topic. even you did not try anything i guess, it is ok just take the time to even tell what you want

Edited by MAARS

[ @MAARS ]
---
It is rather vague to me that the "requests" section exist without some minimal criteria. This kind of post will exist on and on. Sure it is a free service but not to a degree that we should create an empire of answers from stratch with lack of OP intention and the game basics.
---
I'm thinking that; in order to create "requests" ticket, this should be fulfilled:

• - The game's name and link to it.
  • - What is the OP is trying to reach.
  • - What is the OP difficulty when finding it.
  • - Provide atleast a basic pinpoint for another users to help. Could be a video, screenshot or minimal reproduce-able steps to give another users some clarity.

---
I do think if the topic reached certain down-vote (atleast 3), it will automaticly close the topic under 3-days or 1-week without activity. Mimicking StackOverflow did but also giving the user chance to fix their posts.
---
[ @Descobertas_Digitais, @BadCase@Sysadmin ]