Rumble heroes

CorpoWare

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gumball13191 said:

thats weird, i finally did all of the instructions but when i run the game in virtualexposed, the screen just stays black

don't run game on virtualxposed... only game guardian

2 minutes ago, gumball13191 said:

it still not working, the game says it detects rooting in /sbin/su even though i already deleted the su files

Hmmmm.... if game still detect SU then it's not deleted yet, try to check that file again because we don't want this SU file anymore we have magisk

[ @gumball13191 ]
---
As I said, it is generated automaticly. The "SU" will exist again on the next reboot, even you already remove it.
---
You can just use "Cheat Engine" as I suggested. It is a replacement for Game Guardian. It runs outside Emulator, so your game couldn't detect it. Just create a new LDPlayer Instances on LDMultiplayer, don't install anything in there (except the game), then use Cheat Engine.
---

Just now, Xaviesz said:

[ @gumball13191 ]
---
As I said, it is generated automaticly. The "SU" will exist again on the next reboot, even you already remove it.
---
You can just use "Cheat Engine" as I suggested. It is a replacement for Game Guardian. It runs outside Emulator, so your game couldn't detect it. Just create a new LDPlayer Instances on LDMultiplayer, don't install anything in there (except the game), then use Cheat Engine.
---

No, it's not generate again after reboot because we have Magisk i try this method over weeks to hack this game and work fine right now

2 minutes ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @gumball13191 ]
---
---
---

i want to do that but im not sure how to apply the GG method to hack this specific game in cheat engine

[ @DoDevil ]
---
Welp, I have also tried it on LDPlayer9 with Magisk installed into /system. Are you installing Magisk with Systemless?
---

Edited by Xaviesz

2 minutes ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @DoDevil ]
---
Welp, I have also tried it on LDPlayer9 with Magisk installed into /system. Are you install Magisk with Systemless?
---

19 minutes ago, gumball13191 said:

it still not working, the game says it detects rooting in /sbin/su even though i already deleted the su files

the method i used to install Magisk on LDPlayer9 and delete both SU files

Edited by DoDevil