Rumble heroes

CorpoWare

2 minutes ago, LazyPrisoner said:

image.thumb.png.64e76e56d843b0e1691df6e20666b56b.pngstill have no idea how

don't edit Address, you need to edit Value to 10 and keep distance as 200

*Distance is range how much you want to search (if you can't found your value then try increase this value)

*Address is your gem value address

image.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, DoDevil said:

*Distance is range how much you want to search (if you can't found your value then try increase this value)

image.png

image.thumb.png.e7fc7c255847bca8a9ff7a4b263a930a.pnggot it!, thank you again.

when i run bootloaderspoofer, it keeps saying it got deactivated because i didnt select an app. which app do i select?

10 hours ago, DoDevil said:

image.png

11 hours ago, DoDevil said:

image.png

for some reason my safetynet is not passing the checks 😞 does yours pass?

56 minutes ago, Ethrixo said:

for some reason my safetynet is not passing the checks 😞 does yours pass?

Don't focus on bootloaderSpoofer or Saftynet... Because we can't bypass this on emulator (joker like joker 🃏)

Just focus on your Magisk make sure you setup correctly both Zygisk + MagiskHide

Then tell me your game error next

5 minutes ago, DoDevil said:

Don't focus on bootloaderSpoofer or Saftynet... Because we can't bypass this on emulator (joker like joker 🃏)

Just focus on your Magisk make sure you setup correctly both Zygisk + MagiskHide

Then tell me your game error next

okay thank you, i still have to do the hidemyapp list right?

can i see your magisk version? are you using stable or canary

Edited by Ethrixo
typo

17 hours ago, DoDevil said:

image.thumb.png.2fe7f9a1ea5ecb6792b3839c1164505c.png

I
'm waiting for ban about weeks maybe if i hack gem i will got ban instantly

it works for me now yayyyy. you cant change the amount of coins, you can only change the amount of gems right? like changing 500 does nothing for me

Edited by Ethrixo

[ @Ethrixo ]
---

what is the bootloaderspoofer for

It is to spoof the app to pretend that the bootloader is still locked. Some apps might detect root by looking at bootloaders being unlocked / open.
---

[ @DoDevil ]
---

I just notice that in older LDPlayer you can't delete "su" file from "/system/bin" as the default system.vmdk will override it again on each reboot. Also, once you delete it, you loose access to MagiskSu. I'll try with the updated LDPlayer with "write system.vmdk" feature.
---

1 hour ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @DoDevil ]
---

I just notice that in older LDPlayer you can't delete "su" file from "/system/bin" as the default system.vmdk will override it again on each reboot. Also, once you delete it, you loose access to MagiskSu. I'll try with the updated LDPlayer with "write system.vmdk" feature.
---

On LDPlayer 5 we don't need to delete SU file cause we can disable root feature not like LDPlayer 9 if we disable root then Magisk will not have root

[ @DoDevil ]
---

we can disable root feature not like LDPlayer 9 if we disable root then Magisk will not have root

On LDPlayer 9; once you install Magisk, you can still disable the root access from the settings but the "su" file still exist in "/system/bin". It is probably because of Magisk being installed into system partition which the "su" file, in this case, is in fact MagiskSu.
---
Also based on my experiment, "/data/data/com.playhardlabs.heroes/files" is likely related to LIAPP Anti-Cheat. I'm still figuring things out.
---

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2023 at 9:13 PM, DoDevil said:

image.thumb.png.2fe7f9a1ea5ecb6792b3839c1164505c.png

I
'm waiting for ban about weeks maybe if i hack gem i will got ban instantly

@DoDevil

Did you got ban? 

If not, how did you do it? I played this game for a while but the ads annoyed me. Kinda wanna play it with hax lollockquote widget

Edited by takumoKun