Rumble heroes

CorpoWare

9 hours ago, takumoKun said:

@DoDevil

Did you got ban? 

If not, how did you do it? I played this game for a while but the ads annoyed me. Kinda wanna play it with hax lollockquote widget

Yeah just check my account today and got ban

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/28/2023 at 6:31 PM, DoDevil said:

Yeah just check my account today and got ban

Oof. I'm playing it now. I did quite a lot of tinkering. Might get banned too. Perhaps if we tone down the cheats we might get away?

Also, speaking of tinkering. Have you guys managed to get or locate some of the heroes' skills? A weird thing happened to me. I was trying to locate the scrolls so you can buy more than 3 a day. I failed. I tried to search nearby using the 500 gem address. I first located for 3, then bought one scroll, and then refined it into 2. Showed nothing. So, I directly looked for 2 float and a bunch of them showed. Edited all of them into 999. Nothing happened. Then, i grinded and was shocked because I believe I accidentally changed the range of Miho's (the fire fox girl) first skill (the fire tornado that sucks enemies in). I was clearing dungeons so fast. I edited it into 100000 and the AOE sucked the monsters from miles away. I got greedy and tried to search for the exp from monsters and the game crashed. And I never found the address of the skills again even doing the same procedure. Wish I recorded it or something 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/29/2023 at 8:20 PM, takumoKun said:

Oof. I'm playing it now. I did quite a lot of tinkering. Might get banned too. Perhaps if we tone down the cheats we might get away?

Also, speaking of tinkering. Have you guys managed to get or locate some of the heroes' skills? A weird thing happened to me. I was trying to locate the scrolls so you can buy more than 3 a day. I failed. I tried to search nearby using the 500 gem address. I first located for 3, then bought one scroll, and then refined it into 2. Showed nothing. So, I directly looked for 2 float and a bunch of them showed. Edited all of them into 999. Nothing happened. Then, i grinded and was shocked because I believe I accidentally changed the range of Miho's (the fire fox girl) first skill (the fire tornado that sucks enemies in). I was clearing dungeons so fast. I edited it into 100000 and the AOE sucked the monsters from miles away. I got greedy and tried to search for the exp from monsters and the game crashed. And I never found the address of the skills again even doing the same procedure. Wish I recorded it or something 

Have you found it again?

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2023 at 4:13 AM, DoDevil said:

Oh don't forget to delete SU file at system/bin and system/xbin

+ LD Player 5
+ A9
+ Magisk (don't forget to delete SU file at xbin and bin folder)
+ LSPosed (HideMyApp + BootloaderSpoofer)
+ Safetynet fix (MOD version)
+ VirtualXposed with GG (disable floating GG)

Then search 500 Gem for buy Gold and change to 0... then search nearly by 10 for wood, meat and crytal

Can you (or someone) make a tutorial how to install these things and make the emulator ready to run Rumble Heroes? please