Rumble heroes

CorpoWare

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played around with the shop values and other settings, but unfortunately, I couldn't get it to function properly. Any assistance that you folks could offer would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2023 at 1:32 PM, Kamlendo said:

I played around with the shop values and other settings, but unfortunately, I couldn't get it to function properly. Any assistance that you folks could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Change Float value to 0 and then 😜

On 5/9/2023 at 2:32 PM, Kamlendo said:

can i know how you got rumble heroes to run? i cant even run it because it detects root and parallel space

11 minutes ago, gumball13191 said:

can i know how you got rumble heroes to run? i cant even run it because it detects root and parallel space

Use LD Player 9 + Magisk + HideMyAppList+ Disable Floating in GG

1 hour ago, gumball13191 said:

hi sorry it still detects the root. did u have to add anything to the magisk hide list? 

Oh don't forget to delete SU file at system/bin and system/xbin

+ LD Player 5
+ A9
+ Magisk (don't forget to delete SU file at xbin and bin folder)
+ LSPosed (HideMyApp + BootloaderSpoofer)
+ Safetynet fix (MOD version)
+ VirtualXposed with GG (disable floating GG)

Then search 500 Gem for buy Gold and change to 0... then search nearly by 10 for wood, meat and crytal

Edited by DoDevil

3 hours ago, DoDevil said:

Oh don't forget to delete SU file at system/bin and system/xbin

+ LD Player 5
+ A9
+ Magisk (don't forget to delete SU file at xbin and bin folder)
+ LSPosed (HideMyApp + BootloaderSpoofer)
+ Safetynet fix (MOD version)
+ VirtualXposed with GG (disable floating GG)

Then search 500 Gem for buy Gold and change to 0... then search nearly by 10 for wood, meat and crytal

ohh i see thank you. what's A9 btw?

[ @gumball13191 ]
---
You can just instead disable root access from LDPlayer, since it will keep being generated if you're not disabling it.

• - Goto LDMultiplayer -> Settings (gear icon) based on your LDPlayer instances -> Other Settings -> Root Permission -> Disable
  • - While on Emulator -> Menu (= icon) -> Settings -> Other Settings -> Root Permission -> Disable

---

1 minute ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @gumball13191 ]
---
You can just instead disable root access from LDPlayer, since it will keep being generated if you're not disabling it.

• - Goto LDMultiplayer -> Settings (gear icon) based on your LDPlayer instances -> Other Settings -> Root Permission -> Disable
  • - While on Emulator -> Menu (= icon) -> Settings -> Other Settings -> Root Permission -> Disable

---

thank you for the advice:)