How can I install gameguardian apk for android 12?

EusebiaGodwin

Question

Hi, I just joined as a new member. I can ask a small question here. I installed gameguardian apk on my android 12 phone. But the big problem is that I can't install it on because it keeps giving system errors. I really don't understand why the problem is the error. Is there any problem with the techloky apk file if it is not compatible with my file? Or can I just try deleting and then reinstalling? I look forward to the admin's reply.

7 answers to this question

Hi bro,

From your question i think you have non-rooted device and a virtual space can solve your problem. So try this 👇

I have Android 13 and this guide helped me. Surely, it would be useful for you. 

Note: pass: 7799

Edited by kimtan

YES YES YES, u need root Best way is to use virtual machine

F1-VM/ COMES ROOTED 

VIRTUAL MASTER U NEED TO ROOT 

OR VMOS COMES ROOTED 

Most the of the freeze ups  or errors are from not pairing VM to phone, need to do the 3 steps in order .

For VM to function properly I run all VMs on all my devices but until i purchased my S20fe5g I had to pair ( not anymore)  

If your device is Android 12 64 bit, I have provided VMOS PRO VIP + custom ROM, just install it. I made 2 custom ROMs, Android 9 and Android 7.1. The files are available in the Facebook group post announcement.