[ @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER ]
---
I also suffer from that "waiting times". I often recompiles APK to make a cracked one, and it rocks into 2 hours of compile times. Alternative option is to use Modded MT Manager or GM Manager (Modded MT), it has: decompiles, recompiles, merge apks into one. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use it because of bugs (crash upon runtime), so there's a chance it might works on your device.
---
You can get MT Manager or GM Manager through Telegram, there's alot of them.

Edited by Xaviesz

if you use pc you can decompress it with 7zip or winrar delete the unessesary obb or other files then rename it's extention to apk
or you can manually setting it up

Edited by XEKEX

[ @XEKEX ]
---
This is not the case with APKS since it is merging split apks into one, so the content will be bunch of apk. You can't just merge a bunch of apk into a single apk without signing it.
---
The same with XAPK, the content would be Base.apk & the game OBB. You can just install them manually, base.apk using default android installer and save obb into OBB folder inside Internal Storage -> OBB (Make the folder if doesn't exist)
---

[ @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER ]
---
Welp, even though I'm not decompiling all files and just merging stuff, it is still slow AF.
---
[ @AMIYA ]
---
Did you know some modded MT Manager that can be used as alternative to this? I think I've seen one on Telegram, asking since you're MT users.
---

On 7/7/2023 at 7:01 PM, Xaviesz said:

[ @DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER ]
---
Welp, even though I'm not decompiling all files and just merging stuff, it is still slow AF.
---
[ @AMIYA ]
---
Did you know some modded MT Manager that can be used as alternative to this? I think I've seen one on Telegram, asking since you're MT users.
---

Just donload apk from apkcombo 

[ @AMIYA ]
---
Isn't it original MT? (not the modded one). Been trying to get modded MT Manager but it's just only Premium Mod that doesn't have any custom feature. I've seen one on telegram where it has XAPK & APKS merge along with more Signature Kill option. Let me know if you have one.
---

22 minutes ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @AMIYA ]
---
Isn't it original MT? (not the modded one). Been trying to get modded MT Manager but it's just only Premium Mod that doesn't have any custom feature. I've seen one on telegram where it has XAPK & APKS merge along with more Signature Kill option. Let me know if you have one.
---

I dont have that

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2023 at 8:34 PM, Xaviesz said:

You can use: APKToolM, you can use the cracked one, it is paid. You can also use: SAI for APKS.
---
For windows you can also use: SAP for APKS.
---

Can you explain the difference between XAPKs and APKS? is XAPKS also android's official extension ?

Edited by Ayaanly

Xapk is like a zip which contains obb and xapk which can be installed after extracting it

Those apks contain separate apk and libs

Or it's called apksplit which cannot be installed 1 by 1 must be installed together (install apks)

Edited by AMIYA