EvolutionX ROM & GameGuardian

DOOM1212

Question

Need help guys, GG script does not working anymore after I changed my ROM to custom EvolutionX (Android 13), just several script work, but most of it doesn't work, previously I used MIUI and work everything.

Does this ROM not support GG?

Btw my phone is rooted.

Thanks. 

11 answers to this question

I am an evo user for more than 3 years, and never had an issue with it concerning gg, also you need to know that Rom are not universal, that mean every device model have it own version of the rom so Evo for Samsung s9 is not the same one for Samsung s10 for example

Edited by MAARS

On 3/31/2023 at 11:03 PM, MAARS said:

I am an evo user for more than 3 years, and never had an issue with it concerning gg, also you need to know that Rom are not universal, that mean every device model have it own version of the rom so Evo for Samsung s9 is not the same one for Samsung s10 for example

It means my rom might not match with GG, maybe?

Or the kernel? 🤔🤷🏿‍♂️

3 hours ago, DOOM1212 said:

Do you have any recommendations?

Hi @DOOM1212, I usually use AOSP on my Xiaomi devices. It is well maintain and lots of OS Distro based on them, so I assume they also got a custom ROM for your Device. You can always check XDA for Custom ROM related: XDA-Developers

6 hours ago, AMIYA said:

Try on miui 14 is better then old miui 

And i use that

Nah, I don't want to use MIUI anymore. 😮💨

6 hours ago, MC189 said:

Hi @DOOM1212, I usually use AOSP on my Xiaomi devices. It is well maintain and lots of OS Distro based on them, so I assume they also got a custom ROM for your Device. You can always check XDA for Custom ROM related: XDA-Developers

Well, I've searched through XDA, and this is the rom I got, but I don't understand why GG isn't working properly, while the stock ROM is working. Do I have to replace to another custom ROM?

CrDroid maybe? 🤔

2 hours ago, DOOM1212 said:

Nah, I don't want to use MIUI anymore. 😮💨

Well, I've searched through XDA, and this is the rom I got, but I don't understand why GG isn't working properly, while the stock ROM is working. Do I have to replace to another custom ROM?

CrDroid maybe? 🤔

Yes you must try another rom

4 hours ago, AMIYA said:

Mybe enyby not have time for fix that so gg not get update for now 

Ya I think GG is old enough, there should be an update to support Android 13 for better features, maybe.

4 hours ago, AMIYA said:

Yes you must try another rom

Ya it seems so. 🙃🫠

On 3/31/2023 at 7:37 AM, DOOM1212 said:

Need help guys, GG script does not working anymore after I changed my ROM to custom EvolutionX (Android 13), just several script work, but most of it doesn't work, previously I used MIUI and work everything.

Does this ROM not support GG?

Btw my phone is rooted.

Thanks. 

Nearly every person I speak to that has issues running GG is on Android 12 or 13, my recommendation is that if you want to continue using GG stop updating your android and possibly roll it back