stdout

Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas))

9 hours ago, doio said:

I know how you must have felt.

I tried changing the numbers of an artifact when I only had 1 of it. I changed all the numbers on the page at once and all I could see was there were lots and lots of drones flying on the screen, and suddenly the game crashed.

When I tried reloading the game on another device only to find that the data were already synced and the game crashed on that other device as well. I lost 3 days worth of mission launches. I was lucky I backed the game up and not all was lost.

Good thing is the game taught me to back up frequently and whenever there's a big change to the game. I also refrain from editing multiple values now.

How do you back it up exactly? Besides the obvious built in server backup the game provides?

On 6/8/2021 at 6:39 AM, CantHateGreat said:

How do you back it up exactly? Besides the obvious built in server backup the game provides?

By using Titanium Backup, of course. (`・ω・´)

has anyone tried to mess with artifact efficacy itself?  maybe change the multipliers or number of stones you can put into them?

On 6/13/2021 at 1:09 PM, eggeroo said:

has anyone tried to mess with artifact efficacy itself?  maybe change the multipliers or number of stones you can put into them?

Page 2 of this thread has info on how to do it. As far as I know you can only change the number of them and the rarity.

yeah I managed to get a few of each artifact with all their shinies, but wanted to see what else could be changed.  thanks!