Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas))

stdout

On 7/19/2022 at 5:49 AM, greenmh said:

sorry to disturb. i had to make an account for this, but i was simply not understanding what exactly you did for this. im kind of wasting my tickets trying to replicate it, so im just going to be upfront and ask for a step by step. i havent used gg in months and i already dont know much in the first place lol

You can use the tool I mentioned above to first find your (Lifetime) tickets earned and (Lifetime) tickets spent. No need to find your current ticket value, you won't find it.

The two values, (Lifetime) tickets earned and (Lifetime) tickets spent are (almost) near each other and if you can find one, the other is right above or below. I did a ordered group search to maximize my chances when I only had a few of the tickets.

If your Lifetime earned is, say, 50, and Lifetime spent is, say, 36, you can do a (ordered) group search (refer to GameGuardian tutorials for how to use) for Type: Q:Qword. If the results are to many, spend 2-4 tickets, the Lifetime spent will become 38-40 depending on how much you spent.

If you are showing only the default number of results, edit your search filter to show a few hundred results, I am showing 3000 results. You can do this by going to Search tab, ☰, and then click on Filter, Show: __ and input the number you want.

I am new to this too but I hope I am giving you the right directions. ┓( ´∀` )┏

1 hour ago, doio said:

You can use the tool I mentioned above to first find your (Lifetime) tickets earned and (Lifetime) tickets spent. No need to find your current ticket value, you won't find it.

The two values, (Lifetime) tickets earned and (Lifetime) tickets spent are (almost) near each other and if you can find one, the other is right above or below. I did a ordered group search to maximize my chances when I only had a few of the tickets.

If your Lifetime earned is, say, 50, and Lifetime spent is, say, 36, you can do a (ordered) group search (refer to GameGuardian tutorials for how to use) for Type: Q:Qword. If the results are to many, spend 2-4 tickets, the Lifetime spent will become 38-40 depending on how much you spent.

If you are showing only the default number of results, edit your search filter to show a few hundred results, I am showing 3000 results. You can do this by going to Search tab, ☰, and then click on Filter, Show: __ and input the number you want.

no no i for sure got the right direction. i understand way better now. this cleared it up better than what i was interpreting it as before.

• 3 months later...

How to do the money?? ive been able to figure out the golden eggs and the chickens, but everytime i get a box of cash gift and put the number in the search it doesn't find it, ive tried using the encrypted box, the 1.435, the 143500000000000000000000000000 and some other things, but i just can't seem to find it, any help/vids? do i just have to try and catch it when its in the very low $$ amounts?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Can anyone help me with golden eggs? I've tried both changing my value (probably doesn't work since they're saved as tickets, and I have no idea how to know how much I earned and spent ) and changing the value of a cash/video. With the second method I was able to find the value, but after opening the box or watching the video I only receive the golden eggs that the box had inside before I changed it. Can someone help me? 

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2021 at 8:17 PM, Ezawa said:

what you can edit

amount of chickens:total amount and amount of each habs are splited and can be edited Individually, data saved as Q:Qword in Other. too big number will crash the game and block you from restarting it 40,835,049,824 is the number that will max out your shipping rate with full level ups and max artifact with stones

amount of soul eggs: can only be shown up to 38 digits in game so if you edit it to over 1.0e38 you will need 3rd party tools to check the recent amount to re-edit it, saved as E:Double in Other.

amount of  golden eggs: total amount is saved as lifetime earned - lifetime spent, these two values saved as Q:Qword in Other.

amount of cash and GE in gifts: saved as E:Double in Anonymous.

amount of artifacts etc.: saved as E:Double in Anonymous.

total amount been crafted of each artifacts etc.: the price of crafting each artifact keeps going down until the artifact been crafted by 300 times, saved as D:Dword in Anonymous.

amount of each boost: can be edit to the number as big as you want but will be changed back to 15k after restart game, saved as D:Dword in Other.

amount of drone takedowns (elite) and prestiges in stats: saved as D:Dword in Other.

amount of eggs saved in fuel tank: saved as E:Double in Other with non-integer value, use range search to find it

rarity of artifacts and amount of PE can be edit locally but will be checked online, won't cause ban but will change back if you restart game

Try to following this note and here i am

Note: Nice 👍

Screenshot_20230725-232657.jpg

Screenshot_20230725-230713.jpg

Screenshot_20230725-230352.jpg

Screenshot_20230725-230326.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2022 at 3:20 AM, doio said:

I have this

Current balance:52

Lifetime earned:83

Lifetime spent:31

In GG how search and edit ? i try more searching, but not work.

Edited by Marekx89

On 7/28/2021 at 10:00 PM, FTGNarmacil said:

I wait for a video ad to come along for GE. Let's say for 120 GE.

Search that value as a "Double" and you should pull a handful of results.  

Modify all results and increment by 1, so now your values are 121,122,123,124 etc.

Go back to game and see what the number on the video as has changed to (eg. 124)

Go back to GG and uncheck that value, and revert/remove all the others.  Now you're left with just one value that pertains to the video ad.

Re-check that value, then modify to your desired number. (I personally don't go over 2bil).

Watch your ad, enjoy your GEs

Hello, i know its been a long time. But is this still works? I've tried this and my GE isn't change, the app only visually change the number and doesn't apply edited value to my ge..

Does anyone has video record for GE cheat?

• 3 weeks later...

Did any one hack the boost tokens to a reasonable number instead of the gifting method which is a dead give away of cheating?

I did it once last week with only one contract active at the time...I think it was D word data (not 100% sure). I changed my tokens from 4 to 17 but I can't do it again.