AFK Arena discussion

CtrlPlus

Question

I know there is no working mod for this game yet and anything replaced with GG its just visual so I want to share my findings about this game, maybe we can put together something exploitable.

I found that there is a way to edit energy values, patterns I found about this:

- Addresses reset every time so every battle you must search again

- The amount of values you find depends on the battle > There are 13 values for Campaign battles, 8 values for Guild Battle and around 1 or 2 when you go to Test Hero

- Whenever you found values you can freeze them at 1,600,000,000 + and the hero will continuously use his ult

- No energy at all is always value 0 and even just a bit of energy or full its 1,050,999,999 + ( there is always the same value for capped energy)

-Every address found in campaign follows some sort of pattern, they end mostly in 14 28 50 or 78 88

- Lucius' values are harder to track

-You can find the values of the enemies as well 

-Sometimes protection kicks in and the battle wont be verified, oddly sometimes it works

Other things:

In the daily guild battle with Wrizz, if you use a combination of Vedan and freeze his energy so he ults continuously he is invincible and also, YOU CAN FREEZE time. Search dword then decrease, go under 30 values, interestingly its that you can go to like 5-6 values with time, the more time there is the more values you'll find.  

Something else stops this technique, it seems that its coded in the game somewhere else that you only have 90 seconds and even if you froze time and dealt millions of dmg more than you would normally, when the battle is finished the registered value will be the dmg that you've done in the actual 90 seconds.

Obviously  using Ultimate hacks is easily verified server side.. 

Since you cant  possibly use a ultimate 40 times in a  battle.

What we need is damage reduction armor, and damage multiplier crit hack..  

It would make the scenario at least believable server side.

On 8/15/2019 at 3:10 AM, Rastakiwi said:

Yes modding is hacking, but GG's hacking isn't modding, it's memory editing. So modding is not really the point here.

I have realiably found a way to get HP Values **before the battle starts**  and energy  is just one address below the HP.

Problem is it requires lot of manual input..  so doing it for every hero is a almost impossible 

On 8/28/2019 at 9:33 AM, Deadpullowo said:

I have realiably found a way to get HP Values **before the battle starts**  and energy  is just one address below the HP.

Problem is it requires lot of manual input..  so doing it for every hero is a almost impossible 

just do it for your core ones and rush through the journey...can you describe the way to find they values before the match?

Hi, if you find the adress of the ultimates/hp and save them, how do you use them in the next fight?
is the adress of the same hero, example my Hogan/ enemy Hogan the same? if so, will the game reset if i set enemie ultimate energy at 0...?

On 8/29/2019 at 6:39 PM, ChilliVanillie said:

just do it for your core ones and rush through the journey...can you describe the way to find they values before the match?

Hi, if you find the adress of the ultimates/hp and save them, how do you use them in the next fight?
is the adress of the same hero, example my Hogan/ enemy Hogan the same? if so, will the game reset if i set enemie ultimate energy at 0...?

The fights reset the values address every match. So you need to search again.

Unfortunately I started to get Battle data error after certain chapter... dont remember exactly 

If you want I can PM you how to find HP value.. 

But no way to get past Battle data error..

Can the health of guild bosses be found ? if it could be we could exploit it in a different way . 

Make the health huge and use a hero like rosaline who deals percentile dmg to the boss to score big dmg instead of freezing the time or exploiting energy.

After 1000-0. Into the hero stat. 3-4 row top or bottom. There is also mofifier for energy boost 1,0 (you can cast extra quick if it'll be 10,0) but then "something went wrong with the battle etc". And i've found that some numbers are duplicate HP, EN,... But there is no "something went wrong with the battle etc" if you loose))). I've made some  GG cheats befote lvl 60 of my heroes, and my level before 25))) Maby there must be another way to cheat in income resources (exp, lvl, coins) when they grow/spent?

Good day.
My name is Seva.
I am from Transnistria.
For this, please forgive me for my bad English.

Here is the link to enter the administrators of different projects.
In google chrome (in the translator, select the translation from Chinese simplified to your language)

AdminPanel

http://acl.lilithgame.com/user/login
http://q.lilithgame.com/temporary/qq88zm9eyz?id=1F

I started reading codes and other documents of the game. (afk arena).

I have already gone a lot of useful.

1. The game saved links to contests for which they give rewards.
If you did not play or did not have time for this competition, you can get a reward.

You will have to open the game's files and find a link to the contest, the files are encrypted.
Here is one of the links to Google polls.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegp4LriwbNp7hiPnIRNy5yrrFx1WvYrhetNegkDxgVUPZpXg/viewform

Also in the tavern (store) configuration file
I found the timings.
Which determine the color of random heroes.
and determined that, press the button to get 10 heroes after 7 seconds.
in the interval from 7 seconds to 11 seconds, you have 3 times a chance to get 3 purple heroes.
From 11 to 13 you have a chance to get 1 purple hero.

those who understand this and who are not afraid of the language barrier.
I suggest you contact me by mail :: [email protected]
tagged with topic title AFK GG - AFK Game Guardian.

I conducted many tests in which I observed.
Which actions depend on the server, and which on the client.
However, I am not good at using GG and I don’t know much about how to implement it.
For example, you can search for the values:

{"ed":{"TavernPoolTable":{"1":[1,"Produces All Heroes","Normal","Classic",4,[],[],120,1,2,

To find a chance to get heroes of different ranks.

Here is a couple of useful data on which you can search:

Spoiler

"SkillTable"
"General_ult","Knight's Fury"
"HealingTotem 
"ShopTable":{"1":[1,"EquipShop"
{"RuleStoryTable":{"GuildBoss1" "Wrizz"
{"RaidHeirloomTable":{"1001":[1001,"Arcane Spellbook"
"Intelligence based heroes deal +30% damage, Crit Rating +10%
{"RaidDisplayTable":{"1":[1,"Tips"
{"RaidCellTable":{"100":[100,"normal"
{"PrivilegeTable":{"Subscrib
"ParamOpenConditionTable":{"Guild":

All that I will still find will try to spread here.

IP adress's  

Spoiler

101.132.86.154:8888

47.52.106.118:8888

106.75.136.220:8888
52.28.65.163:8888
52.77.68.107:8888
52.67.51.186:8888
52.36.132.106:8888
110.79.20.101:8888

AXYET !!! .png

Edited by Crausser
edit

image Ftp link
http://imimg.lilithcdn.com/

Login  author "maoxing"  date 2019/8/15

Ban List.
search BatTable

{"BanTable":{"1":[1,"Your account has been locked!\n Reason: Use of third party applications and/or scripts.\n If you would like to dispute this issue please contact customer support."

"ArtifactTable":{"1":[1,"Dura's Grace","Normal"
"Restores 10 energy points
"BattlePassExpTable"
{"BossTable":{"1":[1,"ActivityBoss","Demonic Entity",1012,31001,
---to boss ---- ["Item","105","1"],1,38]}}}

{"ChargeFundTable":{"10001     1":[  т,,1,"CompleteChapter",1,["Currency","diamond","2700"],"{0} D &s"A B х {0} To Receive"]

{"ChargeGoodsTable":{"1001":[null,1001,2, 0 у    1003,"300 Diamonds",

"BeginnerGift
"DialogNPCTable"
boss_result_check
public_beta_gift

And again, good time of the day!)
tests were carried out empirically.
It turned out that the battle with the boss was initially started and completed on the server for your account before it started.
It depends on you only:
1. Your level.
2. How much damage you cause.

What are these conclusions from?

1. We go into battle.
2. Click to fight barefoot.
3. Remember all the rewards that you get.
4. before time runs out or all your heroes die - press a pause - start a new one.
5. see what items you will fall.
6. No matter how many times you start the game or change heroes, the rewards will be the same.
7. EVEN if you press: pause - start from the beginning - back button (cancel) - exit the game or kill the game.
after the restart, you enter the game again, repeat again, the fight with the barefoot and get the same rewards.

1 hour ago, Crausser said:

And again, good time of the day!)
tests were carried out empirically.
It turned out that the battle with the boss was initially started and completed on the server for your account before it started.
It depends on you only:
1. Your level.
2. How much damage you cause.

What are these conclusions from?

1. We go into battle.
2. Click to fight barefoot.
3. Remember all the rewards that you get.
4. before time runs out or all your heroes die - press a pause - start a new one.
5. see what items you will fall.
6. No matter how many times you start the game or change heroes, the rewards will be the same.
7. EVEN if you press: pause - start from the beginning - back button (cancel) - exit the game or kill the game.
after the restart, you enter the game again, repeat again, the fight with the barefoot and get the same rewards.

The rewards could also be chosen once you started the battle the first time, and only change when you completed it (accepting the rewards). I mean maybe there is a flag set until you succeed the boss battle and accept the rewards.

Btw good luck for your future findings ^^.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Hello, I'm kinda new to GG hacking. I wanna get more heroes but it has been very grindy so i decided to hack a little.

First thing i found out is that it's only possible to change the value of player owned companion points visually due to it being server based, like most of the other things(diamonds, hero EXP). Next thing i tried was to find the cost value for the 10x pull in the tavern(with double type), but i couldn't find it no matter what. Then i tried to tweak the equipment cost from the store(again, with double type), but it's always just visuals. Campaign and King's Tower's rewards are also visually editable. Now I'm just starting to question what's in the game that's NOT server-based that can be exploited. Even the energy/ health hack is blocked by protection, so i'm kinda stuck. As NoFear said, most of the game's values are stored as double, so XOR key method is kinda out of the way too.