Jump to content
CtrlPlus

AFK Arena discussion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I found a quite fast way to find a hero health and energy. You can pause the game while in GG (up left corner button) to make the scan easier:

-wait for the ultimate to be ready on your hero

-search for float 4.4765625 (max energy)

-launch ult.

-quickly search for 0 after launching it, before your hero attacks again

--> there should be one result in 'Ca' memory range, this is your energy, save it.

-go to address

--> your health is the float 8 bytes above (2 floats/dwords up), it should be a value around 5.131245131... (last value i got), save it.

-do it for any other hero

 

Ennemies have the same structure as heroes. I found an ennemy boss structure but it was far away from heroes' ones (the first value is Ulric health, but I couldn't rename it because the NaN value caused an error when I tried to rename (GG bug)):

Screenshot_20190616-014329.thumb.jpg.3a9f74da596430c333f1019f3b09f1e1.jpg

 

You can see on the next screenshot the difference between the 3 first offsets (between ulric and other heroes), and the ulric and the ennemy boss' offset (lightened offset).

You can also see on the 5th, 6th and 8th lines that some heroes are closer than others: Mirael and Ira are separated by only C00h bytes/octets and Ira and Hogan are separated by 7C00h bytes:

Screenshot_20190616-014556.thumb.jpg.a2321055af0d319d9c467df8c15fe683.jpg

Edited by Rastakiwi
Screenshots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rastakiwi said:

I found a quite fast way to find a hero health and energy. You can pause the game while in GG (up left corner button) to make the scan easier:

-wait for the ultimate to be ready on your hero

-search for float 4.4765625 (max energy)

-launch ult.

-quickly search for 0 after launching it, before your hero attacks again

--> there should be one result in 'Ca' memory range, this is your energy, save it.

-go to address

--> your health is the 8 bytes up (2 floats/dwords up), it should be a value around 5.131245131... (last value i got), save it.

-do it for any other hero

Thank u ! I will experimwnt with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw i'm trying to find pointers, it is very difficult lol. I'm almost certain there are multipointers involved, so it's gonna be a hard task with GG. If you want to try to find them, make sure you have all the non-"dangerous" memorie ranges checked in the parameters, I saw a lot of possible pointers in "other" memory range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

I saw a lot of possible pointers in "other" memory range.

Possible not necessary mean "valid". Usually app pointers not present in Other memory ranges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rastakiwi said:

I found a quite fast way to find a hero health and energy. You can pause the game while in GG (up left corner button) to make the scan easier:

-wait for the ultimate to be ready on your hero

-search for float 4.4765625 (max energy)

-launch ult.

-quickly search for 0 after launching it, before your hero attacks again

--> there should be one result in 'Ca' memory range, this is your energy, save it.

-go to address

--> your health is the float 8 bytes above (2 floats/dwords up), it should be a value around 5.131245131... (last value i got), save it.

-do it for any other hero

 

Ennemies have the same structure as heroes. I found an ennemy boss structure but it was far away from heroes' ones (the first value is Ulric health, but I couldn't rename it because the NaN value caused an error when I tried to rename (GG bug)):

Screenshot_20190616-014329.thumb.jpg.3a9f74da596430c333f1019f3b09f1e1.jpg

 

You can see on the next screenshot the difference between the 3 first offsets (between ulric and other heroes), and the ulric and the ennemy boss' offset (lightened offset).

You can also see on the 5th, 6th and 8th lines that some heroes are closer than others: Mirael and Ira are separated by only C00h bytes/octets and Ira and Hogan are separated by 7C00h bytes:

Screenshot_20190616-014556.thumb.jpg.a2321055af0d319d9c467df8c15fe683.jpg

I've tried this method with my hero lineup and it only seems to work with silvina. 

I repeated this method to try and make it work on Belinda but it rarely finds around 8 values 

Most of the times it finds nothing. Same with other heroes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Double value type is the common value in this game fyi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Possible not necessary mean "valid". Usually app pointers not present in Other memory ranges.

Ok thanks for the info, I don't really know the meaning of the memory ranges.

1 hour ago, Rastakiwi said:

I found an ennemy boss structure but it was far away from heroes' ones

I did a comparison again with a new heroe on another level:

- structures of heroes and ennemies are in fact mixed

- the order and offsets between characters change everytime

23 minutes ago, KingBlein said:

I've tried this method with my hero lineup and it only seems to work with silvina. 

I repeated this method to try and make it work on Belinda but it rarely finds around 8 values 

Most of the times it finds nothing. Same with other heroes 

You shouldn't find 8 values but only one. I think you're doing something wrong. 😕

Try to search for 1000 (Double type) instead (see below).

21 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Double value type is the common value in this game fyi.

Oh yes thanks. I wanted to check if it was double but I forgot lol. So instead of searching for 4.4765625 (Float), we can search fo 1000 (Double) for energy. The starting value for energy is 400 (Double), Min is 0 and max 1000. You can't search for 400 (Double) before starting the combat.

It means now we don't have to use ultimate to find enerfy, just search for 400 (Double) at the start, wait for everybody to get max energy, then refine with 1000 (Double) --> you get energy of all the heroes.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

You shouldn't find 8 values but only one. I think you're doing something wrong. 😕

With Silvina 90% of the time I find just one value 

I tried with khasos just now. It's a 50/50

With other characters either I find many values or nothing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, KingBlein said:

With Silvina 90% of the time I find just one value 

I tried with khasos just now. It's a 50/50

With other characters either I find many values or nothing 

Try to search for 400(double) at the start of the combat, wait for everybody to get ultimate charged, and refine the search with 1000(double). You should only get your energy addresses for all your heroes.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Try to search for 400(double) at the start of the combat, wait for everybody to get ultimate charged, and refine the search with 1000(double). You should only get your energy addresses for all your heroes.

Sorry I saw your edit a bit late. 

For me instead of 400, 0 seems to work better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well forget what I said earlier, currencies are totally editable, not even encrypted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Well forget what I said earlier, currencies are totally editable, not even encrypted

Not just visible? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingBlein said:

Not just visible? 

Hmm yes you're right, sorry I was just too excited because it didn't directly reset to its original value when I bought something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rastakiwi said:

Hmm yes you're right, sorry I was just too excited because it didn't directly reset to its original value when I bought something...

Yeah i tried changing the prices to negative and it was giving me the amount back but not actually 

I was excited too because it didn't reset at all untill I restarted the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

hmm no doesn't work you're right, it really tricked me... you shouldn't put a like on my last comments since it is false 😛

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...