5 hours ago, zverilius said:

Expose the filter, then do something else and click in GG "value has not changed", then again do the operation with your loot (what you hack), then click "value has changed", etc. Read the instructions of the wizard ItsSC more carefully and everything will work! Patience and Success!

Finishing details on Day R Survival script. Hoping this will be the next project.

Goal is to avoid multiple searches to find 1 value. Instead rely on pointers and hopefully find something in a single search.  Time consuming to simplify and script stuff like this. But makes everything faster and friendlier.

Is it the same from everyone else that you can't spend gold coins at the in game store but you can at npcs after you changed it?

44 minutes ago, Ikrium said:

Is it the same from everyone else that you can't spend gold coins at the in game store but you can at npcs after you changed it?

Seems like the game can recognize between a purchased and modified gold coins for the in game store

Edited by Ikrium

hmm im able to change the value of the items but not their real value. visual looks like 9999 but when you use them its back to their true value. pls help im new to this. respect thanks

4 hours ago, icetyrant08 said:

hmm im able to change the value of the items but not their real value. visual looks like 9999 but when you use them its back to their true value. pls help im new to this. respect thanks

Try reading previous post especially that of itsSC he explained it all. Just a little patience,  you will be successful

3 hours ago, icetyrant08 said:

yes yes i did. when i abl to change the value to 9999 i tried to save my progress and then still my item reverts back to its original 

Read the instructions carefully. If you're still having troubles we'll help

Edited by Ikrium

Read all the comments but did not understand how to hack the game. And I do not understand how to look at all the XOR key. Great GURU, please help!!!

Edited by severa123
Automatic translation of the site page, it seemed that again sent not in English.

thanks @ItsSC for the guide i already hack the coin to 100k but when i buy blueprint in store. it says "Illegal purchase operation" haha i think iap is unhackable because the server detects it. i guess only item quantity is hackable

2 hours ago, meisterfuu said:

thanks @ItsSC for the guide i already hack the coin to 100k but when i buy blueprint in store. it says "Illegal purchase operation" haha i think iap is unhackable because the server detects it. i guess only item quantity is hackable

it's illegal because the amount that you obtain is negative value, which is smaller than the second value. You can change it both to "0", then it will display the amount that you recharged, use that to buy from store until your money turn zero , then only hack it to -99999.

1 hour ago, ItsSC said:

it's illegal because the amount that you obtain is negative value, which is smaller than the second value. You can change it both to "0", then it will display the amount that you recharged, use that to buy from store until your money turn zero , then only hack it to -99999.

@ItsSCYep i tried that then my coin revert back to 60 because thats what i recharge tried to buy extra health then change it again to 0 then the coin is not reverting back to 60. Tried to change the amount again to 60 then try to buy some iap but illegal. I dont get what you said to use only in -9999. Sorry for my bad english 

16 minutes ago, meisterfuu said:

@ItsSCYep i tried that then my coin revert back to 60 because thats what i recharge tried to buy extra health then change it again to 0 then the coin is not reverting back to 60. Tried to change the amount again to 60 then try to buy some iap but illegal. I dont get what you said to use only in -9999. Sorry for my bad english 

you can only revert it once, and then modify it to extremely large value to buy thiñgs from dealer.

15 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

you can only revert it once, and then modify it to extremely large value to buy thiñgs from dealer.

You are our dear, Golden man!
Please make a video presentation on hacking gold coins for the "smart" to have no such questions!

You've seen my problem, I can't do anything...

Edited by zverilius

I can't change the amount of the zen coins. Everything else I did following ItsSC's instructions.

Edited by agnocoustic
figured out my question myself.