Pokemon Quest

iceyzz

13 hours ago, Yotchuco said:

Hi. Could you please tell how to search for the values for the ingridients? I tried but could not find de especific adress to change it.

thanks

Yea I'm doing a dword search on the ingredient screen and refining it after changing the amount, but it never finds anything after the refine. What am I doing wrong here?

43 minutes ago, apieman said:

Yea I'm doing a dword search on the ingredient screen and refining it after changing the amount, but it never finds anything after the refine. What am I doing wrong here?

Cause is not DWORD

20 hours ago, NoFear said:

I hope to do a script soon.

It's a work in progress. I'm trying to unlock all 4 pots.

Not really needed though.

Ahh... Alright, hope to see it soon. Want it for a backup account so I can use it for hacking while keeping my main account legit since I bought DLCs.

1 hour ago, KLew90 said:

Ingredients are byte, not encrypted.

I found PM tickets as Qword, encrypted. The value was a bit above 35 million. I just changed the ten thousands place.

number : Number '000' out of possible range: [-128; 255].

this message shows when i search the ingredients by byte

sorry newbie here, need help please

i am able to search the ingredients using Dword (encrypted) and freeze them so the ingredients will not reduce when i use them

but am i able to change the number of ingredients i have?  how can i change it please help

below are the picture of the 5 ingredients

ssssss.jpg

6 hours ago, KLew90 said:

Ingredients are byte, not encrypted.

I found PM tickets as Qword, encrypted. The value was a bit above 35 million. I just changed the ten thousands place.

How would do it with a byte search? I'm not familiar with it.

So I figured out a few stuff on my own. To modify base stats remove all Power Stones and search in Word for its base stats, either HP or ATK.  Add a power stone to change the value of it's stats and refine your search with the new value. Usually within 1 Refine you will be left with 3 identical values of the stat. Modifying these does nothing. Go to the Address of the last of the 3 values. scroll down a bit about 20 values of that address and you'll see a value equal to the base stat. Modifying this one works.

For the ingredients modification, it's kind of weird. There are 10 ingredients, All of them are in Word however 5 are actual values and 5 are shown as 255 or 256. Last time I did this Tiny Mushroom and Bulk Berry are in 255 values that's why you can't find them when searching. Apricorn has it's actual value in Word, at least for me, so it's easy to find. I think the actual values and 255 values change between ingredients every time you restart the game but don't quote me on that. So try other ingredients if one doesn't work. Note that you have to cook something to be able to find the address not just place it in the pot.

Anyway once you find one of the actual values go to it's address and if you scroll up or down you'll kind of see a pattern. If you see zeros you scrolled too far.

The way it works is they go in cycles. You're going to scroll up until you see 0s. Scroll down from the last zero before seeing other numbers (about 40-41 values) until you find a value of 255. That's your first ingredient, change it to 259 (Higher than that and the game shows a ?). Scroll down 7 values, you'll see a value of 24, you can use this as a reference while scrolling. 6 values below the 24 you'll see a number equal to the amount of one of your ingredients. Change that to a max of 999. 14 values below that you'll find another 255, change it to 259. And so on. Here is how it's gonna be:

--40/41--

255 (Max of 259)

--7--

24 (don't change)

--6--

***** (Max of 999)

--14--

255 (Max of 259)

--7--

24 (don't change)

--6--

***** (Max of 999)

--14--

255 (Max of 259)

For the mystical shell, I was not able to find it before reaching Happenstance Island, I was able to modify it after.

12 hours ago, apieman said:

How would do it with a byte search? I'm not familiar with it.

Byte search is the same as any other search, you just select Byte as the type of value instead of dword or float or whatever.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:51 AM, BRX said:

So I figured out a few stuff on my own. To modify base stats remove all Power Stones and search in Word for its base stats, either HP or ATK.  Add a power stone to change the value of it's stats and refine your search with the new value. Usually within 1 Refine you will be left with 3 identical values of the stat. Modifying these does nothing. Go to the Address of the last of the 3 values. scroll down a bit about 20 values of that address and you'll see a value equal to the base stat. Modifying this one works.

For the ingredients modification, it's kind of weird. There are 10 ingredients, All of them are in Word however 5 are actual values and 5 are shown as 255 or 256. Last time I did this Tiny Mushroom and Bulk Berry are in 255 values that's why you can't find them when searching. Apricorn has it's actual value in Word, at least for me, so it's easy to find. I think the actual values and 255 values change between ingredients every time you restart the game but don't quote me on that. So try other ingredients if one doesn't work. Note that you have to cook something to be able to find the address not just place it in the pot.

Anyway once you find one of the actual values go to it's address and if you scroll up or down you'll kind of see a pattern. If you see zeros you scrolled too far.

The way it works is they go in cycles. You're going to scroll up until you see 0s. Scroll down from the last zero before seeing other numbers (about 40-41 values) until you find a value of 255. That's your first ingredient, change it to 259 (Higher than that and the game shows a ?). Scroll down 7 values, you'll see a value of 24, you can use this as a reference while scrolling. 6 values below the 24 you'll see a number equal to the amount of one of your ingredients. Change that to a max of 999. 14 values below that you'll find another 255, change it to 259. And so on. Here is how it's gonna be:

--40/41--

255 (Max of 259)

--7--

24 (don't change)

--6--

***** (Max of 999)

--14--

255 (Max of 259)

--7--

24 (don't change)

--6--

***** (Max of 999)

--14--

255 (Max of 259)

For the mystical shell, I was not able to find it before reaching Happenstance Island, I was able to modify it after.

Thanks for the detailed response. I was able to modify base stats with your method. However I wasn't able to modify the ingredients. You said 5 of them should be dword searchable? I tried every ingredient and it couldn't find any after a refine search after I use 15 of them. Am I doing something wrong there?

Hello everyone i see everyone as trouble to modify ingredients but is the thing the most simple to do !

Let me explain :

Open a pot

Look for a ingredient to modify

Insert is value on GG ( autosearch )

Then search

After that put ingredients on pot

( like lets say you want to have 999 yellow , you put 3 yellow and after you put what you want , but don't put yellow again so you can be precise )

Cook recipe

After pokemon came

Open pot put the new value of the ingredient you choose ( let's say you had 10 yellow , but you cooked a recipe so you should had 7 yellow now, so put 7 on GG click search ( not new search , i have GG in french ) )

Do the same thing until you get 1 or 2 values if you have 2 choose dword else chose byte

Change it , close pot , open pot

Enjoy !

Now i need help , i'm stuck modifying pokemon stats , after modifying i exit to go to fight pokemons but it gets the base stats ! Any help please ?

Thank you !

Any news about getting the dlc content for free ? I want it so bad xD

Have a nice day , and ask me for help if you need !