iceyzz

Pokemon Quest

When I played Pokemon Quest, I Kept getting PM Tickets as rewards for my completed quests.

The problem is described in the attached images, but here's an explanation:
The value of PM Tickets I have (?3,077-"Pic 1"). When I tried to purchase something with PM Tickets ("Pic 2"), the game sees it as if I don't have any PM Tickets at all (The message shown in "Pic 3").

Is there anyway to fix it using GameGuardian?

I'm using a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 running android 5.0.1 lollipop (Yes, I know it's old & weak)

Pic 1.png

Pic 2.png

Pic 3.png

On 9/7/2018 at 12:36 AM, yairnet said:

When I played Pokemon Quest, I Kept getting PM Tickets as rewards for my completed quests.

The problem is described in the attached images, but here's an explanation:
The value of PM Tickets I have (?3,077-"Pic 1"). When I tried to purchase something with PM Tickets ("Pic 2"), the game sees it as if I don't have any PM Tickets at all (The message shown in "Pic 3").

Is there anyway to fix it using GameGuardian?

I'm using a rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 running android 5.0.1 lollipop (Yes, I know it's old & weak)

Pic 1.png

Pic 2.png

Pic 3.png

Hello , change the value of tickets to 20 000 don't go to high on tickets if you do you will keep this thing's to happen

Edited by toxic94400

I already tried that, but it still didn't work

Can you explain to me how to do it?

3 minutes ago, avalanchePT said:

pode ser um valor visual único tenta desativar a internet e editar sem internet para que o jogo não se comunique com o servidor. 

I tried to find that value (with the question mark). Found some results, changed them, but it still didn't work.

I watched tutorials, but it didn't help me at all.

Guys i need some help everytime i try to hack my Tokens Dword doesn´t show up theres just Byte and the max on byte is 255.

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I don't know if anyone is still following this post but it has helped me out immensely. I just got game guardian 2 days ago and have been tinkering with pokemon quest heaps, especially with what everyone here has mentioned. 

Something I found this morning is you can modify the Gold support stone to appear every match if you want to. Simply search for the number of levels it's up to and narrow it down by adding 1 each time it goes up until you're left with about 5 or so addresses, then freeze them and set it to 10 and you're done! Gold stones every level. 

I found it best to just do an auto search for this one. 

Cheers! 

Edited by Lucifer2207