Jump to content
iceyzz

Pokemon Quest

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, toxic94400 said:

Any education on dev ? Or you learned on the web ? I have dev education ( school (before engineer))

Nope. I've been doing this though for years. First with Game Genie and game shark for console (NES, N64,PS2). Very little with cheat engine then Android with sbgh then GG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm I;m able to track down the bonus meter value for gold stones with word but changes aren't permanent. Value 10-15 lines above and below that seem like have a correlation don't do anything either. Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cicer0theabsurd said:

Hmm I;m able to track down the bonus meter value for gold stones with word but changes aren't permanent. Value 10-15 lines above and below that seem like have a correlation don't do anything either. Any ideas?

Try doing modifications in game when you're fighting in dungeons , because at the end you have a checkpoint that sqve values ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toxic94400 said:

Try doing modifications in game when you're fighting in dungeons , because at the end you have a checkpoint that sqve values ?

No luck unfortunately. there has to be a second line that serves as feedback or whatever to confirm the value is what it is but its flying over my head right now.

Edited by Cicer0theabsurd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey , i followed your guide to get the free decorations , but i don't really understand the part where you change te value and somehow for you , you get a pop up message to buy , i bought all the decoration by hacking tickets .

 

Thank's for the help

 

@NoFear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, toxic94400 said:

Hey , i followed your guide to get the free decorations , but i don't really understand the part where you change te value and somehow for you , you get a pop up message to buy , i bought all the decoration by hacking tickets .

 

Thank's for the help

 

@NoFear

You need to change to an id of something you don't own. So if you don't own any Pokeball, 400 to 404 would make the buy option appear again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NoFear said:

You need to change to an id of something you don't own. So if you don't own any Pokeball, 400 to 404 would make the buy option appear again

I changed the id but nothing happen's , i think i'm missing something here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, toxic94400 said:

I changed the id but nothing happen's , i think i'm missing something here

If you leave the decoration shop and go back have to search again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, everyone, I'd like to check the stage's id and release the stage, but are there any clues? Is it difficult?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cicer0theabsurd said:

Still no luck with the bonus meter, so annoying

 

Bonus meter? Picture...? Not sure what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Cicer0theabsurd said:

Still no luck with the bonus meter, so annoying

 

 

15 hours ago, NoFear said:

Bonus meter? Picture...? Not sure what you mean.

The meter that goes up after beating stages that once full guarantees a golden powerstone as reward from your next win.

I've been looking into it aswell and figured out how to change it so it's always full, I'm not sure on how to share it so it's easy to edit though since I'm a newbie to GG

If someone does know how to simplify the process then feel free to share it

 

 

100% Bonus Meter / Always Golden Stone Rewards

The Bonus Meter has 11 parts(not counting the 0)  jD6sH81.png

1. Byte Search the number your bonus meter progression is currently on (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)

2. Finish a stage succesfully and search the number it is on now.

3. Repeat step 2 until you feel like you have the right number.

4. Edit the number and put it on 11 (freeze it to keep it stuck on full)

5. Go win stages and enjoy getting golden powerstones every time ?

The bonus meter will look like it's not 100% after you change it to 11 but after you complete a stage it'll fix itself to display the full meter (either way once you put it on 11 it counts as a full bar regardless)

Edited by o_o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, o_o said:

 

The meter that goes up after beating stages that once full guarantees a golden powerstone as reward from your next win.

I've been looking into it aswell and figured out how to change it so it's always full, I'm not sure on how to share it so it's easy to edit though since I'm a newbie to GG

If someone does know how to simplify the process then feel free to share it

 

 

100% Bonus Meter / Always Golden Stone Rewards

The Bonus Meter has 11 parts(not counting the 0)  jD6sH81.png

1. Byte Search the number your bonus meter progression is currently on (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)

2. Finish a stage succesfully and search the number it is on now.

3. Repeat step 2 until you feel like you have the right number.

4. Edit the number and put it on 11 (freeze it to keep it stuck on full)

5. Go win stages and enjoy getting golden powerstones every time ?

The bonus meter will look like it's not 100% after you change it to 11 but after you complete a stage it'll fix itself to display the full meter (either way once you put it on 11 it counts as a full bar regardless)

Using this info, you might actually control the stone you get.

Your cooking materials that drop. Have 3 values

Id. Sequence. Qty

All 3 need to be proper to work. But you can alter and add any cooking item. I tried figuring it stones, but they must be elsewhere. Possibly near that meter? Or a nearby pointer that points to meter and stone that drops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NoFear said:

Using this info, you might actually control the stone you get.

Your cooking materials that drop. Have 3 values

Id. Sequence. Qty

All 3 need to be proper to work. But you can alter and add any cooking item. I tried figuring it stones, but they must be elsewhere. Possibly near that meter? Or a nearby pointer that points to meter and stone that drops.

I think the stats of stones aren't determined until you actually get them rewarded in a stage so I don't think the bonus meter data is near that stuff.

 

Currently still trying to figure out how to edit pokemon bingo bonuses, shiny value and power stone stats but not having much luck yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By pentax
      Hey. I tried to change count of items in inventory but i can't do that. I cheated money and coins on casino. Can someone help me and tells me how to hack items count in inventory.
    • By Trxshy_666
      hName of Game: Covet Fashion
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crowdstar.covetfashion
      Version: Latest : 3.25.73
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Cash, Diamonds, Tickets
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried but it doesn't seem to work. 
      Comments: Maybe someone can make a modded apk for it or if anyone has found one already would be nice if you'd share 
    • By FVR
      Name: Ragnarok Revival

      Link:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wegames.ror.th.and&hl=th

      What cheat?: Diamond, Battle Stage (I attached the picture)

      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I've tired it for 3 weeks, but didn't work. It only works to change stats of character in normal battle [game have 2 types battle, can skip battle screen (results after click) & can't skip (normal)], Battle Stage can skip battle screen. I don't know how to hack it.
      Is the game server-sided?: Sorry, I don't know. ?
      Note: This game only have Thai language, but you definitely understand. ?
      Hope you can help
      Thankyou

    • By SupriBMS
      please make the latest land hopeless script
    • By idkwhatnametouse
      Name of Game: Sniper 3D Gun Shooter: Free Shooting Games - FPS
      Play Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fungames.sniper3d
      Version: 2.14.11 (Updated on July 24,2018)

      Cheat request: Tokens - Coins - Diamonds
      Additional info : I tried to scan value and filter it and always ended up for 0 result. 

      Footnote: Any comment(s) explaining about how to hack those I mentioned above OR just simply link to youtube's video(s) / another post(s) for tutorial on how to hack those I mentioned above will be very appreciated, please English only tutorial. Thanks, best regard! 
×
×
  • Create New...