POKEMON UNITE

Kimastar

Finaly after couple months of waiting Pokemon Unite goes live to Android too

And im looking for any kind of cheat that are possible to do!!!

@NoFear Only u can do something about it🥰🥰🥰

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemonunite&hl=it&gl=US

Pokemon-Unite-copertina-.jpg

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Finaly after couple months of waiting Pokemon Unite goes live to Android too

And im looking for any kind of cheat that are possible to do!!!

@NoFear Only u can do something about it🥰🥰🥰

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemonunite&hl=it&gl=US

Pokemon-Unite-copertina-.jpg

Installed.... Haven't tried anything yet

Haven't got far enough to examine currencies. In battle you can change level and hack the balls. This also means cool down times are open to exploit. Changing level is fine but I think hacking the balls to go undetected would be too time consuming, on the other hand if you set them at say 1000 and dunked it all at once itd be pretty obvious. 

30 minutes ago, Androcephalous said:

Haven't got far enough to examine currencies. In battle you can change level and hack the balls. This also means cool down times are open to exploit. Changing level is fine but I think hacking the balls to go undetected would be too time consuming, on the other hand if you set them at say 1000 and dunked it all at once itd be pretty obvious. 

Are u hacked?

52 minutes ago, Androcephalous said:

Good job bro!!!

GO ahead and let us know any news!!!

51 minutes ago, Godismata said:

Are u hacked?

Not sure what you mean.

All these have only been tried vs CPU so I guess I can't say they're 100% I'll play around more tomorrow. Did skill refresh. When it's loaded the value is 0. While it's counting down it's some crazy numbers. Searched 0 dword and while it was counting down kept doing unknown changed. Once I locked a skill at 0 it worked. Again I did this vs CPU so I don't know. Currencies seem to be server sided.

16 minutes ago, Androcephalous said:

Not sure what you mean.

All these have only been tried vs CPU so I guess I can't say they're 100% I'll play around more tomorrow. Did skill refresh. When it's loaded the value is 0. While it's counting down it's some crazy numbers. Searched 0 dword and while it was counting down kept doing unknown changed. Once I locked a skill at 0 it worked. Again I did this vs CPU so I don't know. Currencies seem to be server sided.

Yeah, my bad, pokeball point worked on rank.

7 minutes ago, Androcephalous said:

That's good. That means the other will work. If you do level... Set it to 15. Die then set it to a lower level and kill something. It'll run you all the way up to 15. Annoying to try and do these searches every match.

Worked, but i not recommen use it bcs you cant upgrade skill. Pkm points are enough.

1 minute ago, Godismata said:

Worked, but i not recommen use it bcs you cant upgrade skill. Pkm points are enough.

Theres gotta be a specific way to do it. First few times I did it, it gave the skill upgrades. The very last it didn't. I know the last I set from 15 to 1. Not sure on the other times.

7 hours ago, Godismata said:

- Can u tell me witch serch did u used to hack ball?

- did u used normal serch or incrypted value?

- Also work only against CPU or ranked too?

- how many ball did u think i can hack without being suspicious?

- Did u think i can be banned if u hack the ball? because i want to use with my main character.

EDIT

How about hack other things inside the game like lvl an currencies?

Edited by Kimastar

16 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

- Can u tell me witch serch did u used to hack ball?

- did u used normal serch or incrypted value?

- Also work only against CPU or ranked too?

- how many ball did u think i can hack without being suspicious?

- Did u think i can be banned if u hack the ball? because i want to use with my main character.

EDIT

How about hack other things inside the game like lvl an currencies?

- normal search Dword your pokeball point.

- work ranked

- i think we should set 600-700 point per game, just 1 goal/game, then play normal. Bcs they can check your stats in history.

Edited by Godismata