Jump to content
We are investigating issues where accounts became locked on login attempt #1. Lock feature disabled for now. ×

POKEMON UNITE


 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
52 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Finaly after couple months of waiting Pokemon Unite goes live to Android too

And im looking for any kind of cheat that are possible to do!!!

@NoFear Only u can do something about it🥰🥰🥰

 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemonunite&hl=it&gl=US

 

 

Pokemon-Unite-copertina-.jpg

Installed.... Haven't tried anything yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haven't got far enough to examine currencies. In battle you can change level and hack the balls. This also means cool down times are open to exploit. Changing level is fine but I think hacking the balls to go undetected would be too time consuming, on the other hand if you set them at say 1000 and dunked it all at once itd be pretty obvious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Androcephalous said:

Haven't got far enough to examine currencies. In battle you can change level and hack the balls. This also means cool down times are open to exploit. Changing level is fine but I think hacking the balls to go undetected would be too time consuming, on the other hand if you set them at say 1000 and dunked it all at once itd be pretty obvious. 

Are u hacked?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Androcephalous said:

Haven't got far enough to examine currencies. In battle you can change level and hack the balls. This also means cool down times are open to exploit. Changing level is fine but I think hacking the balls to go undetected would be too time consuming, on the other hand if you set them at say 1000 and dunked it all at once itd be pretty obvious. 

Good job bro!!!

GO ahead and let us know any news!!!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Godismata said:

Are u hacked?

Not sure what you mean.

All these have only been tried vs CPU so I guess I can't say they're 100% I'll play around more tomorrow. Did skill refresh. When it's loaded the value is 0. While it's counting down it's some crazy numbers. Searched 0 dword and while it was counting down kept doing unknown changed. Once I locked a skill at 0 it worked. Again I did this vs CPU so I don't know. Currencies seem to be server sided.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Androcephalous said:

Not sure what you mean.

All these have only been tried vs CPU so I guess I can't say they're 100% I'll play around more tomorrow. Did skill refresh. When it's loaded the value is 0. While it's counting down it's some crazy numbers. Searched 0 dword and while it was counting down kept doing unknown changed. Once I locked a skill at 0 it worked. Again I did this vs CPU so I don't know. Currencies seem to be server sided.

Yeah, my bad, pokeball point worked on rank.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Androcephalous said:

That's good. That means the other will work. If you do level... Set it to 15. Die then set it to a lower level and kill something. It'll run you all the way up to 15. Annoying to try and do these searches every match.

Worked, but i not recommen use it bcs you cant upgrade skill. Pkm points are enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Godismata said:

Worked, but i not recommen use it bcs you cant upgrade skill. Pkm points are enough.

Theres gotta be a specific way to do it. First few times I did it, it gave the skill upgrades. The very last it didn't. I know the last I set from 15 to 1. Not sure on the other times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Godismata said:

Worked, but i not recommen use it bcs you cant upgrade skill. Pkm points are enough.

- Can u tell me witch serch did u used to hack ball?

- did u used normal serch or incrypted value?

- Also work only against CPU or ranked too?

- how many ball did u think i can hack without being suspicious?

- Did u think i can be banned if u hack the ball? because i want to use with my main character.

EDIT

How about hack other things inside the game like lvl an currencies?

 

Edited by Kimastar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

- Can u tell me witch serch did u used to hack ball?

- did u used normal serch or incrypted value?

- Also work only against CPU or ranked too?

- how many ball did u think i can hack without being suspicious?

- Did u think i can be banned if u hack the ball? because i want to use with my main character.

EDIT

How about hack other things inside the game like lvl an currencies?

 

- normal search Dword your pokeball point.

- work ranked

- i think we should set 600-700 point per game, just 1 goal/game, then play normal. Bcs they can check your stats in history.

Edited by Godismata
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Similar Content

    • By Kimastar
      Hello!
      Im looking PM Ticket and infinite battery!
      Im tryed to hack the ticket trought the bar but if i do that my account will be deleted...
      If im remember well there was a cheat that hack trought Achievement instead of hack directly the ticket!
      Also the game was updated 7 july 2021 to V1.0.5
      Someone can help me Ty!
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemonquest&hl=it&gl=US
       
    • By Kimastar
      Like the title said im looking for any cheat like:
      - God Mode
      - Massive Damage
      - Rapid Fire
      - Speed Hack
      - Free Craft
      - Infinite durability
      - Infinite Gold and Diamond
      Its very cool game and i suggest to play and if you can help me to hack this game i will aprrecitate ty!!!
      Google Play Link ---> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ZombixDev.ZombixOnline&gl=IT
       
    • By nok
      Name of Requested File: Vega Conflict coin hack or modded apk
      with lots of coins
      Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kixeye.vegaconflict
      Is the game server-sided: yes
      Comments: please hack the game Vega Conflict, unlimited coins or at least 300k coins at the start of the game would do. thanks and more power to you guys 
    • By Parth37955
      Name of Requested File: Arel Wars 1.0.2 apk
      Link To Download: http://play.mob.org/android/2IjgYGEtZKxRUWWcrIviyA/1461053623/arel_wars/1_arel_wars.apk
      Is the game server-sided: unsure
      Comments: Just want free or unlimited cash.
       
      Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.