Last Day on Earth: Survival v1.7.2 Updated Crate / Pack / Inbox Hack [Detailed Tutorial]

Reversflux

56 minutes ago, Reversflux said:

Are your value format & memory range set like mine in the video? 

Memory range on "Anonymous" only & value format as "hex, string, dword, & float" 

& ur searching as dword? 

To be honest if all thats correct & code is pasted properly, I'm at a loss. 

Im Setting The Game Guardian Just Like You (In Video)

15 minutes ago, PRIMA_22 said:

Im Setting The Game Guardian Just Like You (In Video)

Hmm, tbh I'm really not sure why its doing that..

My next suggestion would be to clear GG data under Android app settings or to uninstall & reinstall GG.. 

Also have you tried to manually type in the entire code instead of copy & pasting? 

I've ran into similar issues when copying values into GG

Sorry i can't be of more help. If these things above doesn't help either maybe @Anonymous1000 can be more help.

14 hours ago, Kamenny said:

Dont`t work search gasoline in version 1.7.3

Barley noticed they updated the game.

Just downloaded the update, I'll see if i can figure out a new way or modify this current method to make it work.

16 hours ago, Kamenny said:

Dont`t work search gasoline in version 1.7.3

Barley noticed they updated the game.

Just downloaded the update, I'll see if i can figure out a new way or modify this current method to make it work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***EDIT***

TO INFORM EVERYONE ABOUT WHAT IS & ISNT WORKING ON THE NEWEST UPDATE V1.7.3:

I just tested the crate hack - Crate Values all still work but Gas Value search no longer comes up (Without Gas Value Hack won't work) 

so i'll be messing around with it for a little while to see what i can do.

----------------------------

Also Money hack seems to be semi working OR not working at all. I done the same method for Gold from v1.7.2 & tried it on v1.7.3. Everything worked except when you go into store to buy the gas (so your money value changes) it will no longer let you purchase it. (gas window pops up, but when you click it does nothing)

----------------------------

Also the level 99 hack is no longer working at all. 

---------------------------

I'll be playing around with Game Guardian, older methods, etc & see if i can find another way to do all these hacks on v1.7.3

2 hours ago, rpuls said:

Are there any other hacks that are working at the moment? this one looks great! I just cannot buy gas cause I only have 48 coins so its really useless for me as for now...

https://m.youtube.com/c/ANONYMOUS1000HACKER 

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLeethacks

because they do not read. all the links of the channels are published.

35 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

https://m.youtube.com/c/ANONYMOUS1000HACKER 

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLeethacks

because they do not read. all the links of the channels are published.

I don't understand. you write a link to the one that requires enough coins to buy gas. I'm asking if there is any hacks that does NOT require cash...?

Who is making these hacks? is it possible to swap the gas one with the id of the "free" (watch ad thingy) so that i can obtain 9999 x packs for watching an ad instead of buying gasoline which is not an option when you have 48 coins. :)

Cheers...

48 minutes ago, rpuls said:

I don't understand. you write a link to the one that requires enough coins to buy gas. I'm asking if there is any hacks that does NOT require cash...?

Who is making these hacks? is it possible to swap the gas one with the id of the "free" (watch ad thingy) so that i can obtain 9999 x packs for watching an ad instead of buying gasoline which is not an option when you have 48 coins. :)

Cheers...

You may have to do a gold hack first.. I had to when i created the video. 

Does that work with iOS? I dont think it does. I would like to knw how IF it does work!
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my knowledge Game Guardian isnt available for iphone.. Or is it? 

5 hours ago, Reversflux said:

You may have to do a gold hack first.. I had to when i created the video. 

From my knowledge Game Guardian isnt available for iphone.. Or is it? 

Yeah i get that. but it's like the gold hack in your (and others) videoes is not working anymore... as soon as i get to the part where i have to find the list item with the amount of coins i have, I can find it. but the address 2 above is always 0, in your video it is value 250... when i open the xor ???? value it is still 0. and it doesn't work if i try to put in the value of my coins and then back again. seems patched. which is why i'm looking for a hack that doesn't require coins, or a new coin hack that works :s

1 minute ago, rpuls said:

Yeah i get that. but it's like the gold hack in your (and others) videoes is not working anymore... as soon as i get to the part where i have to find the list item with the amount of coins i have, I can find it. but the address 2 above is always 0, in your video it is value 250... when i open the xor ???? value it is still 0. and it doesn't work if i try to put in the value of my coins and then back again. seems patched. which is why i'm looking for a hack that doesn't require coins, or a new coin hack that works :s

Yes gold hack no longer works. Not sure if @Anonymous1000 has come up with 

a new method for v1.7.3. 

----

Until then heres a updated crate hack (But uses the same method) so either way this is no help to you because you still need gold -_-

Updated V1.7.3 Crate Hack

Has soon as i find a new method to hack the gold for v1.7.3 I'll let you know or make a video asap! 

5 minutes ago, Reversflux said:

Yes gold hack no longer works. Not sure if @Anonymous1000 has come up with 

a new method for v1.7.3. 

----

Until then heres a updated crate hack (But uses the same method) so either way this is no help to you because you still need gold -_-

Updated V1.7.3 Crate Hack

Has soon as i find a new method to hack the gold for v1.7.3 I'll let you know or make a video asap! 

oooookay. so, just to get it clear. as for now there is no known working hacks? unless you count the shop hack, but that requires coins, and the coin hack is not working. No immortality hack or anything? Sorry to be asking a lot, but its a jungle to navigate through hundreds of youtube videos when the hacks get patched from day to day and the videos remain titles like "WORKING 1.7.3!!!!" .....  ^^ 

1 minute ago, rpuls said:

oooookay. so, just to get it clear. as for now there is no known working hacks? unless you count the shop hack, but that requires coins, and the coin hack is not working. No immortality hack or anything? Sorry to be asking a lot, but its a jungle to navigate through hundreds of youtube videos when the hacks get patched from day to day and the videos remain titles like "WORKING 1.7.3!!!!" .....  ^^ 

Completely understand & actually I think almost every hack ( Gold, Inbox, Immortality, ETC) stopped working with this new v1.7.3 update. 

I keep my titles the same, because in the description of the video i give the links to the most current working method.. so the video still gets views, & the viewers still 

get working hacks. (Yea i know how that sounds lol) 

I know it's a pain in the a**. From what i'm aware of Inbox hack is currently the only method that Anonymous 1000 got working again on v1.7.3.

Actually Immortality MAY be working on v1.7.3 (No promises) 

Refer to These 2 YouTube Channels:

Anonymous1000

&

Closonix

-------

I only have updated crate hack video on my youtube channel so this is no help to you ( But for others)

My YouTube Channel

-------

Also refer to this other thread:

Click Here | Newest Thread

------

I hope this helps in anyway at all. I understand your situation, been there. Tons of bs to sort threw on what's a good video & whats working on the current updates

with misleading titles. (Im Guilty Somewhat -_-)

Anonymous1000's channel link & Closonix's above are your best bet for now

1 minute ago, Reversflux said:

Completely understand & actually I think almost every hack ( Gold, Inbox, Immortality, ETC) stopped working with this new v1.7.3 update. 

. rest of msg...

Yeah, and I also totally understand the youtube "game" ;) no hard feelings. And thanks for your understanding and guidance. i'll be the first to sub' you channel as soon as it covers a working hack for the new update. Keep it up! ;)