Sign in to follow this  
Cryward

Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

1 minute ago, Therionq said:

Couldn't get the hack to work on my "main" account but got it to work (cash, gold, scraps) on a brand new account. Just needed to get ~15k cash, ~400 gold, ~8k scraps and it was easily hackable from there. When searching for cash I got ~15 results, 40 for gold (only changed certain two addresses) and ~10 for scraps. Everything worked in the very first try, I haven't even once encountered "reverting to the original value" issue.

3.png

But you suffered trying to hack your main account. That's the issue with 90% of the players trying to hack gold, essentially. Everything works in my main account except Gold, but no worries as I've already spent 5$ and got more than 4 millions of total gold (still left with 1.4 mil now).

Now here's the next thing you should do: Try hacking Tuning points once you successfully unluck tuning for some cars. I'll almost guarantee you it won't work, since all of the other currencies worked.

about scrap point: i was able to change the crap point but when i buy something with it, i returns to its original value. is there anything i can do?

I can everything for you. Send me direct message if you need.

13 hours ago, datguygamer said:

I want to play the game again but the ID changer won't work. It still shows the same id when I try to open the game. Any suggestions?

look here http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/11323117/Device+ID+Changer+Pro_v4.1.apk

You must have root. 

Edited by so_slow

1 hour ago, Therionq said:

Couldn't get the hack to work on my "main" account but got it to work (cash, gold, scraps) on a brand new account. Just needed to get ~15k cash, ~400 gold, ~8k scraps and it was easily hackable from there. When searching for cash I got ~15 results, 40 for gold (only changed certain two addresses) and ~10 for scraps. Everything worked in the very first try, I haven't even once encountered "reverting to the original value" issue.

3.png

How to know the certain two addresses?

31 minutes ago, J3batDerhaka said:

I don't use this hack. I've got my own. 

I'm just passing by to give a special gratitude to @so_slow  for helping me do some cool stuff on my account. He knows what I'm talking about ;)

A very trustworthy and skilled lad indeed. Thanks for everything!

1 minute ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I'm just passing by to give a special gratitude to @so_slow  for helping me do some cool stuff on my account. He knows what I'm talking about ;)

A very trustworthy and skilled lad indeed. Thanks for everything!

Glad that @so_slowcould help you :)

Just now, SomethingToDisplay said:

Yeah haha! Some things even I could never imagine doing

I'm getting curious... xD

But is good to have some skilled people here... 

1 minute ago, cebs said:

I'm getting curious... xD

But is good to have some skilled people here... 

I hate advertising, so if you want to know, send me a PM (I reached my limit for today)

I'm the star?

Does it anybody could hack cars or vip? I can, but i'm interested in anybody else. 

14 minutes ago, so_slow said:

I'm the star?

Does it anybody could hack cars or vip? I can, but i'm interested in anybody else. 

I'm interested... xD I actually have VIP 4, would like to update do 10 and level 100 also if possible 

Edited by cebs

1 minute ago, cebs said:

I'm interested... xD I actually have VIP 4, would like to update do 10 and level 100 also if possible 

yes. 

Just now, so_slow said:

yes. 

If you can guide me i really appreciate it, just send me pm

4 hours ago, J3batDerhaka said:

Trial and error mate. Just try changing certain addresses starting with the same numbers. If they crash your game or basically do something that you don't want them to, just move to the next ones.