Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

Cryward

2 minutes ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Be careful though, they already made you lose your progress in there.

Yeah, maybe it's not a good idea to play BRR from now... Probably was a kind of warning... who knows.

Anyway I'm not hacking the game anymore since my event money get converted to cash, now I have all hacked except the scrap, but when I need some scrap I can open some premium crates.

1 minute ago, LuCyr03 said:

Yeah, maybe it's not a good idea to play BRR from now... Probably was a kind of warning... who knows.

Anyway I'm not hacking the game anymore since my event money get converted to cash, now I have all hacked except the scrap, but when I need some scrap I can open some premium crates.

Here's a pro tip: Wait for time limited crates with cars like the GT 2017 and the LAF, you'll get way more scrap

9 minutes ago, SergiuC said:

Scrap works same with event money (simple way search and replace). I have 10 digits on both but not more than 1,999,999,999....

It's easy to hack everything.

Both I and  LuCyr03 B confirmed it. I am unable to hack gold and he's unable to hack scrap. It heavily depends on your account and how the game loads assets from the server. I spent 4 nights trying to hack gold and it didn't work. Little did I know that I've been editing the wrong values all the time...

I have hacked cash on my 1st account no luck with my gold witch i had 1526 and on my 2nd acount i hacked gold to 999.999.999 and no luck with cash so i think its the accounts because i used the same device on both i evern tried on my uther fone and same on both account . And what the odds on getting banned lol is it end of the week thing or end of the month lol

3 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Wow, that's one stack of banned accounts. Do you guys play Blackridge Rivals?

Actually it's because I managed to hack VIP 10. I closed the game and came back after 4 hours and when the game opened, I was banned. BlackRidge Rivals has nothing to do with FOR ME. Well, guess I am off No Limits then. It was a fun ride.

2 hours ago, Maddaddy said:

I have hacked cash on my 1st account no luck with my gold witch i had 1526 and on my 2nd acount i hacked gold to 999.999.999 and no luck with cash so i think its the accounts because i used the same device on both i evern tried on my uther fone and same on both account . And what the odds on getting banned lol is it end of the week thing or end of the month lol

Thanks for confirming my doubts. So I guess my account belongs to the unlucky batch! Lol

1 hour ago, datguygamer said:

Actually it's because I managed to hack VIP 10. I closed the game and came back after 4 hours and when the game opened, I was banned. BlackRidge Rivals has nothing to do with FOR ME. Well, guess I am off No Limits then. It was a fun ride.

Out of curiosity, may I ask how you did it?

2 hours ago, datguygamer said:

Was your hack without ingame donation?

______

All my accounts have been hacked for all positions, all my accounts are alive! ;)

6 hours ago, so_slow said:

Was your hack without ingame donation?

______

All my accounts have been hacked for all positions, all my accounts are alive! ;)

I was just messing around with GG. :(

I want to play the game again but the ID changer won't work. It still shows the same id when I try to open the game. Any suggestions?

7 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Thanks for confirming my doubts. So I guess my account belongs to the unlucky batch! Lol

Out of curiosity, may I ask how you did it?

Frankly, I just did a Text search with "premium_user" and it came up for me.

actualy my acount got banned yesterday. but I try something and eventualy I lost my banned but my progress still same just my brr reseet to 1000 point and they say you re not login for a while so your point has been reset for this season.

but all price until BP P1 still in my acount.

25 minutes ago, Laboa said:

yES!

That's why you got banned...

10 hours ago, datguygamer said:

I was just messing around with GG. :(

I want to play the game again but the ID changer won't work. It still shows the same id when I try to open the game. Any suggestions?

Frankly, I just did a Text search with "premium_user" and it came up for me.

How do you perform a "Text search" in GG? ?

Couldn't get the hack to work on my "main" account but got it to work (cash, gold, scraps) on a brand new account. Just needed to get ~15k cash, ~400 gold, ~8k scraps and it was easily hackable from there. When searching for cash I got ~15 results, 40 for gold (only changed certain two addresses) and ~10 for scraps. Everything worked in the very first try, I haven't even once encountered "reverting to the original value" issue.

3.png