Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CaelestiCivitate

SimCity All Buildings Unlocked

Recommended Posts

On 6/9/2018 at 12:15 PM, BigBadGunner said:

Ok the 1115124488 is amount of item the 600 is capacity which can not be hacked. Do want want to hack items.?which different from storage.

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

Watch the video it tells how to look what building it is and how to get it fast.

The video is not working anymore. Was it taken offline because the cheat to unlock the buildings doesnt work anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, SunnySide said:

Am I to understand that there is then no way of getting those earlier buildings from seasons 1-6? ?

And is this hack still functioning for the recent updates for all other buildings?  (Since these posts are from quite a while ago...)

I ask, because what I want to do is have a city where I can have as many different buildings as possible. I still have my old city, on which i have some of the season buildings of the first 6 seasons, but it is level 61. Other than having all the buildings available, i would like to not cheat and play it as a normal city, which is why i would like to have it at a lower level, preferably level 25, but level 30 is ok if those buildings need to be bought through the neomall. If the buildings from season 1-6 are not able to be brought back, i could use my old city to at least have some of those buildings, but if i can get all with a new city i would prefer that. 

Is there also the possibility of leveling down? The same way that NoFear levels up by changing the experience points in 1 residential upgrade, but changing the value in a minus... i imagine you would anyway need to sell all items of higher level first, to prevent an issue. Does anyone know if it is possible to do that?

Thanks so much for your help, this page and you guys are awesome!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just learned how to do it. I can unlock every building/landscape etc that was ever in the game. Including the lays/ruffles parks shown above, plus one I think hasn’t been revealed yet, all the com from the first season up to and including the ones in the next season, even have many (more than 9) maxis manors, regional utilities, neo facilities. I was thinking to do a video. 

 

BFDA9D6F-884F-48AE-802B-84DF80AB24E6.png

63924399-BA30-4C3E-A181-76A5AC622AB7.png

61CCE1CA-82F8-4925-BA9A-AE3FE5576670.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DoctorNookie said:

I’ve just learned how to do it. I can unlock every building/landscape etc that was ever in the game. Including the lays/ruffles parks shown above, plus one I think hasn’t been revealed yet, all the com from the first season up to and including the ones in the next season, even have many (more than 9) maxis manors, regional utilities, neo facilities. I was thinking to do a video. 

 

BFDA9D6F-884F-48AE-802B-84DF80AB24E6.png

63924399-BA30-4C3E-A181-76A5AC622AB7.png

61CCE1CA-82F8-4925-BA9A-AE3FE5576670.png

Wow, Doctor Nookie!!!! Love your name ? and love even more to have heard back from you, and so soon!!!! 

Great that you were figuring it out! Did you have to do it per building or all at once? And did you do it with the method through the neomall or is the neomall not necessary?

Would you be able to write it down before making a video? I am starting to understand more of this hacking, so i would love to have a stab at it asap ?

i dont like cheating so i am not planning to give myself an advantage over the mayors competition or war, but I do think that in a city designer game it is 'unfair' that you are not able to access all buildings. ?

The new Valentine Game for me was the tipping point. You are unable to just spend a few hundred simcash for the big park (of 2 parts) and now its a matter of luck, spending thousands legally won simcash and still no luck.

Thanks so much for your reply!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I did use the neomall, but I’ve figured out a way of doing this at level 1 today. It’s using a trick that nofear posted earlier to give items when faking a residential building upgrade. Basically I can build/acquire whatever I want from level 1 and not spend a single simcash or key. 

I can unlock a single building, or I can give myself 10000 of each building. The trick is knowing where in the ordered list of building your target building is. So for valentines I just started giving myself all the parks until I found the valentines ones then gave myself lots. In the valentine parks you also get love beach and bridge too, even though they are not parks. I.e. some things are not in the order you expect.

i can also do the war cards and mayors challenge, but like you I don’t actually use my “power” in that. Plus I don’t edit my main city...I lost A LOT of cities to the naughty side. Now I keep everything good side. I can also give myself simcash too  if I want but that is the danger zone. 

Actually I do have a video, @TechnoQueen already found me on YouTube. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DoctorNookie said:

Hi, I did use the neomall, but I’ve figured out a way of doing this at level 1 today. It’s using a trick that nofear posted earlier to give items when faking a residential building upgrade. Basically I can build/acquire whatever I want from level 1 and not spend a single simcash or key. 

I can unlock a single building, or I can give myself 10000 of each building. The trick is knowing where in the ordered list of building your target building is. So for valentines I just started giving myself all the parks until I found the valentines ones then gave myself lots. In the valentine parks you also get love beach and bridge too, even though they are not parks. I.e. some things are not in the order you expect.

i can also do the war cards and mayors challenge, but like you I don’t actually use my “power” in that. Plus I don’t edit my main city...I lost A LOT of cities to the naughty side. Now I keep everything good side. I can also give myself simcash too  if I want but that is the danger zone. 

Actually I do have a video, @TechnoQueen already found me on YouTube. 

What name of your channel !!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DoctorNookie said:

Hi, I did use the neomall, but I’ve figured out a way of doing this at level 1 today. It’s using a trick that nofear posted earlier to give items when faking a residential building upgrade. Basically I can build/acquire whatever I want from level 1 and not spend a single simcash or key. 

I can unlock a single building, or I can give myself 10000 of each building. The trick is knowing where in the ordered list of building your target building is. So for valentines I just started giving myself all the parks until I found the valentines ones then gave myself lots. In the valentine parks you also get love beach and bridge too, even though they are not parks. I.e. some things are not in the order you expect.

i can also do the war cards and mayors challenge, but like you I don’t actually use my “power” in that. Plus I don’t edit my main city...I lost A LOT of cities to the naughty side. Now I keep everything good side. I can also give myself simcash too  if I want but that is the danger zone. 

Actually I do have a video, @TechnoQueen already found me on YouTube. 

Ah, thats great! Then i could leave myself at level 25 as start off point, and use it as my main playing city while still having all buildings to make a nice design. 

Yes, i can imagine its not sorted by categorie, since different buildings of different categories are released in the same package at the same time and they will have following idnumbers, i guess.

I will have a closer look at that method, i have seen it before and thought it might be a way to go. But he did it for warcards or something if i remember correctly? Will have a look later, as a mummy of a toddler and a baby i didnt have the time or the concentration yet ?

By the way, i used my old city (the one in level 61, that i stopped playing a long time ago (if was not efficient, i didnt know yet levelling up quickly was a bad idea)) to try some first cheats.. i gave myself 170.000 simcash (after calculating what i would need to spend for storage etc) and spend them all, doing everything offline. Bought rest of storage items (from 435 to the 600), land of the first 2 regions, the 6 maxis manors (4 + 1 per region it seems?) and spend the rest on buildings that cost simcash and getting items ready instantly in factories and shops. Didnt go online until i actually had 2 simcash less than what i started with.  And I am still on the 'good side'.... ?

I am guessing that with this trick of making all buildings available you will not get send to the naughty side either? I understand you are careful with your main city, but once you get the trick going you could use it there too. Seems like EA wouldnt have that much issue with it, since it doesnt harm the results of others competing against you.

To get to the list of all buildings available, do you use the instructions given earlier in this thread, about the 700+ buildings (a while back so now more) and the 4 numbers to which all buildings belong?

Is your name Dr Nookie on youtube as well?

Thanks so much! I am very grateful to hear from you! I was afraid i wouldnt hear back for a while since this thread has been quite dead for some time ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SunnySide said:

Ah, thats great! Then i could leave myself at level 25 as start off point, and use it as my main playing city while still having all buildings to make a nice design. 

Yes, i can imagine its not sorted by categorie, since different buildings of different categories are released in the same package at the same time and they will have following idnumbers, i guess.

I will have a closer look at that method, i have seen it before and thought it might be a way to go. But he did it for warcards or something if i remember correctly? Will have a look later, as a mummy of a toddler and a baby i didnt have the time or the concentration yet ?

By the way, i used my old city (the one in level 61, that i stopped playing a long time ago (if was not efficient, i didnt know yet levelling up quickly was a bad idea)) to try some first cheats.. i gave myself 170.000 simcash (after calculating what i would need to spend for storage etc) and spend them all, doing everything offline. Bought rest of storage items (from 435 to the 600), land of the first 2 regions, the 6 maxis manors (4 + 1 per region it seems?) and spend the rest on buildings that cost simcash and getting items ready instantly in factories and shops. Didnt go online until i actually had 2 simcash less than what i started with.  And I am still on the 'good side'.... ?

I am guessing that with this trick of making all buildings available you will not get send to the naughty side either? I understand you are careful with your main city, but once you get the trick going you could use it there too. Seems like EA wouldnt have that much issue with it, since it doesnt harm the results of others competing against you.

To get to the list of all buildings available, do you use the instructions given earlier in this thread, about the 700+ buildings (a while back so now more) and the 4 numbers to which all buildings belong?

Is your name Dr Nookie on youtube as well?

Thanks so much! I am very grateful to hear from you! I was afraid i wouldnt hear back for a while since this thread has been quite dead for some time ?

 

And you are sure it works as well on season buildings from season 1-6? Someone said they were gone.. althought somewhere they should be....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SunnySide said:

Ah, thats great! Then i could leave myself at level 25 as start off point, and use it as my main playing city while still having all buildings to make a nice design. 

Yes, i can imagine its not sorted by categorie, since different buildings of different categories are released in the same package at the same time and they will have following idnumbers, i guess.

I will have a closer look at that method, i have seen it before and thought it might be a way to go. But he did it for warcards or something if i remember correctly? Will have a look later, as a mummy of a toddler and a baby i didnt have the time or the concentration yet ?

By the way, i used my old city (the one in level 61, that i stopped playing a long time ago (if was not efficient, i didnt know yet levelling up quickly was a bad idea)) to try some first cheats.. i gave myself 170.000 simcash (after calculating what i would need to spend for storage etc) and spend them all, doing everything offline. Bought rest of storage items (from 435 to the 600), land of the first 2 regions, the 6 maxis manors (4 + 1 per region it seems?) and spend the rest on buildings that cost simcash and getting items ready instantly in factories and shops. Didnt go online until i actually had 2 simcash less than what i started with.  And I am still on the 'good side'.... ?

I am guessing that with this trick of making all buildings available you will not get send to the naughty side either? I understand you are careful with your main city, but once you get the trick going you could use it there too. Seems like EA wouldnt have that much issue with it, since it doesnt harm the results of others competing against you.

To get to the list of all buildings available, do you use the instructions given earlier in this thread, about the 700+ buildings (a while back so now more) and the 4 numbers to which all buildings belong?

Is your name Dr Nookie on youtube as well?

Thanks so much! I am very grateful to hear from you! I was afraid i wouldnt hear back for a while since this thread has been quite dead for some time ?

 

Yup. Everything I am doing is staying on the good side. The nofear method works for standard items. War items, war cards and buildings. I just accidentally gave myself three epic departments. I think it’s a different image fit gold silver and bronze. Basically I now give myself very little simcash. Just a bit to clear a few hurdles like opening the vu tower quickly.  And yes dr nookie on you tube. 

 

 

Edited by DoctorNookie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SunnySide said:

And you are sure it works as well on season buildings from season 1-6? Someone said they were gone.. althought somewhere they should be....

I’m not sure which are season 1 to 6 tell me what they are and i will check. .....I checked...I have all the seasons. Castles was season 1. I have those you’ll see in the video I think. They cannot remove buildings from the game anyway, otherwise folks would have gaps in their map.

Edited by DoctorNookie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 7:31 AM, DoctorNookie said:

I’ve just learned how to do it. I can unlock every building/landscape etc that was ever in the game. Including the lays/ruffles parks shown above, plus one I think hasn’t been revealed yet, all the com from the first season up to and including the ones in the next season, even have many (more than 9) maxis manors, regional utilities, neo facilities. I was thinking to do a video. 

 

BFDA9D6F-884F-48AE-802B-84DF80AB24E6.png

63924399-BA30-4C3E-A181-76A5AC622AB7.png

61CCE1CA-82F8-4925-BA9A-AE3FE5576670.png

What's that one building that hasn't been revealed yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OtisElevFan said:

What's that one building that hasn't been revealed yet?

This one. Note it doesn’t have a Chinese New Year sticker. Perhaps it is an old park. I’m not sure

16E714E6-1DF6-4005-91EA-286E266EDF86.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OtisElevFan said:

I first saw that building from a video by Simcity Buildit Amrit.

https://youtu.be/xsjUNJXsH1w

 

Ok, good to know. That means that there are no unrevealed buildings that I am aware of....edit...I just watched that Amrit vid and it is a new one. So it might still be unrevealed officially. Amrit unlocked it and so have I. I guess no one else has it though. ?

 

Edited by DoctorNookie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DoctorNookie,

Can you provide some hints on getting additional Maxis Manors? I assume it is similar to unlocking other buildings but I have been unable to figure out what item is the Maxis Manor.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By makikatsuhiko_bb
      Hi! I've tried to tests run on the Parallel Space non root game guardian for 32 bit and 64 bit and also default. However, the game guardian does not detected any game in my parallel space. I'm using Android 10 btw. How can I solve this problem?
    • By MooMooScripterBoi2
      View File {Delete}Creative Destruction Script
      -Deleted
       
      I will delete this post due to the fact the hack doesn't work for most of the time and doesn't work for everyone,  until then I hope to meet your guys standards ✌️
       
      -btw I will remove within 06/04/2020,
      3 - 4pm
       
      The YouTube video: https://youtu.be/LZRJmuMJGpM
      [+] Aimbot or Aimlock
      [+]One second heal
      [+]Hide Script
      [+]Wall Hack
      More Coming Soon 😁
      Submitter MooMooScripterBoi2 Submitted 06/01/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By MooMooScripterBoi2
      -Deleted
       
      I will delete this post due to the fact the hack doesn't work for most of the time and doesn't work for everyone,  until then I hope to meet your guys standards ✌️
       
      -btw I will remove within 06/04/2020,
      3 - 4pm
       
      The YouTube video: https://youtu.be/LZRJmuMJGpM
      [+] Aimbot or Aimlock
      [+]One second heal
      [+]Hide Script
      [+]Wall Hack
      More Coming Soon 😁
    • By Flavi999
      Hi everyone, so there is this game called the Mighty quest for epic loot and i ***** love that game but you have to spend a lot of money to get good. So my question is can someone help me hack it through game Guardian of make a lua script for it (like damage muliplayer of healt). And it is possible to hack it cause there is this app called blackmart and you can download the game with a mod menu for unlimited damage and health
    • By Xanelunix
      Hi, i need some help with hacking gladiator heroes.
      I know how to hack, but I cant even log in to the game. I am using parallel space, have copied gg (yes its done correctly) and the game.
      But when i try to start the game it wants to log in to google play and it gets stuck on screen saying "need to update google play" or something like that even if i have the newest version.
      I cant turn wifi off the first time im launching game so i need some help please, I dont know how to repair it.
      Thanks if someone respond.
×
×
  • Create New...