Jump to content

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

Go into the Trade depo  Select your Item Search 1 and then 2 etc. In tile find one value. This value is fix that is the nice part of it go in to it Now you will see all 4 white values and and some purple values beneath the white ones the first one points building the second one is pointing to items go to pointer now the long Pink value search it and buy it from the neo mall REMEMBER War items building item and expansion item. Got different values you just need to select item search the value to get them all for let say building items

@BigBadGunner I just can’t seem to get it. Would love if you could do a video if you have time. 

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2018 at 7:32 PM, h41d1r said:
4 hours ago, TechnoQueen said:

Will see what I can do. If practice every day for a hour or so a person get better. GG is one of the best memory editors of Android by far bend it to your will and you will be amazed to see what you really can do. Memory lay is not always easy to learn and the biggest tip I can give you all download No Fear videos just by following him made me better and most of the tricks I learnt from Him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigBadGunner said:

 

Thank you. And yes, Game Guardian's limitation is pretty much limited to your imagination. The more time you spend on a game and learn the memory layout of everything, you end up discovering a lot. Like simcity, there is lots I haven't shared that would definitely amaze many... (Ex. Instant max level residential without upgrading).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

Will see what I can do. If practice every day for a hour or so a person get better. GG is one of the best memory editors of Android by far bend it to your will and you will be amazed to see what you really can do. Memory lay is not always easy to learn and the biggest tip I can give you all download No Fear videos just by following him made me better and most of the tricks I learnt from Him.

 

14 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Thank you. And yes, Game Guardian's limitation is pretty much limited to your imagination. The more time you spend on a game and learn the memory layout of everything, you end up discovering a lot. Like simcity, there is lots I haven't shared that would definitely amaze many... (Ex. Instant max level residential without upgrading).

@BigBadGunner 

@NoFear

I’ve  been using GG for almost a year and I am pretty good at figuring things out. I will keep trying till I get it. Thank you both for your time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh, I'm over 4yrs using memory editor on Android. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BigBadGunner said:

Foto1.thumb.png.0e6a156d62f4ee98669e1e1adc4effbd.pngFoto2.thumb.png.2774a230b3de47d3df0748d4b7f2b013.png
 Here is Good Example 

@BigBadGunner What will I be modifying using that way?

I figured out how to Do the keys and Neo’s. I will no figure out the storage 

9D228794-BB6C-4F50-95D0-1241520302F4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, BigBadGunner said:

 

finally, thankz guys, after long research to find offset very rare bridge, found it, learn and learnt improving ?

Screenshot_2018-06-11-16-51-04.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes But over time they get Delete by EA Working on method to bring it back to make it easier 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TechnoQueen said:

@BigBadGunner What will I be modifying using that way?

I figured out how to Do the keys and Neo’s. I will no figure out the storage 

9D228794-BB6C-4F50-95D0-1241520302F4.png

If you Google ( Simcity buildit item Hack) you will find a working Video's From Game Guardian Tutorials which someone posted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, BigBadGunner said:

If you Google ( Simcity buildit item Hack) you will find a working Video's From Game Guardian Tutorials which someone posted. 

@BigBadGunner

That’s what I have been doing all night. Lol..... watching the video tutorials. My game and skills are progressing.

Thank you GameGuardian and Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TechnoQueen said:

@BigBadGunner

That’s what I have been doing all night. Lol..... watching the video tutorials. My game and skills are progressing.

Thank you GameGuardian and Team

Then you can get really crazy and do things like this...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By RONO_PLAYS
      View File SIMCITY BUILDIT STORE HACK SIMCASH + SIMOLEONS
      More scripts from the creator
      This script can be used to acquire:
      *Unlimited simcash
      *Unlimited simoleons
      *Store items reduced to cost 0
      *Unlock all levels
      WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT
      WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT
      Submitter RONO_PLAYS Submitted 02/06/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By RONO_PLAYS
      More scripts from the creator
      This script can be used to acquire:
      *Unlimited simcash
      *Unlimited simoleons
      *Store items reduced to cost 0
      *Unlock all levels
      WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT
      WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO USE THE SCRIPT
    • By blognau
      Can someone explain to me why i cant edit the value in Xa memory? The value still not change....although i freeze them....it cant change
      But i can still edit in Ca,Anonym,and Bad
      I used Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Snap625
    • By HackerSumit
      How to hack clash of clans
    • By KingBlein
      I have a very basic knowledge of game guardian and and hacking but I tried and whenever I changed the value of equipment the game crashed. 
      Also it doesn't seem to find the overall stats values (health, damage, etc)
      Any help would be much appreciated 
×
×
  • Create New...