Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, 

how can I unlock all season/special buildings (f.e. Red Day, Lunar etc.) in SimCity BuildIt using Game Guardian or other cheating tools? 

Please, help. 

 

4EA34849-EF98-4393-A42E-5D327890D914.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can change the requirements to build things not unlocked.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoFear said:

You can change the requirements to build things not unlocked.  

Please, tell me how? I love these red buildings :( 

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, mandalla said:

get apk mod ?

What is the name of this apk mod? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sixth chapter and second part query code

And the 43 floor almost, need to test construction, we can know what the building said, you know it must know each building will have 655366553765538 of these 65539 numbers (not all numbers) that we also know that a fixed value is 475, then we'll search

(1) 475; 65536; 65537

(2) 475; 65536; 65538; 65537

After checking up these numbers and testing, you can know what the building is. You can skip this number without testing if you search the same code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/12/2017 at 4:52 AM, ghostxxx said:

Sixth chapter and second part query code

And the 43 floor almost, need to test construction, we can know what the building said, you know it must know each building will have 655366553765538 of these 65539 numbers (not all numbers) that we also know that a fixed value is 475, then we'll search

(1) 475; 65536; 65537

(2) 475; 65536; 65538; 65537

After checking up these numbers and testing, you can know what the building is. You can skip this number without testing if you search the same code.

Okay. I searched in Game Guardian both 1) and 2) but found nothing. Then I searched 475;65536 and next 475;65537 and next 475;65538 and next 475;65539 and found some results in all of the cases. 475 number is green (WORD), 65536, 65537, 65538, 65539 are light blue (DWORD). But I am not sure what is next. Should I delete them? Or change value for something else?

Edited by CaelestiCivitate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @CaelestiCivitate

I don't know if this helps but I've I do yield some results when using these search terms so I'll have a play and see if I can get anything to come of them.

I myself would love to get hold of the 'Coral Reef' beach item that was an Earth Day exclusive two or three years ago, so would love to be able to figure out the technique.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, robpoole said:

Hey @CaelestiCivitate

I don't know if this helps but I've I do yield some results when using these search terms so I'll have a play and see if I can get anything to come of them.

I myself would love to get hold of the 'Coral Reef' beach item that was an Earth Day exclusive two or three years ago, so would love to be able to figure out the technique.

I’ve already searched the numbers. They do exist, but I couldn’t do anything with them. They just are there. That’s all. If you can solve that, please write here :) I know a cheater city named something like EA0086, where he uses every special and seasonal buildings. So unlocking them IS POSSIBLE, but I don’t know how :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately I ran into the exact same struggle. I could find the numbers but didn't know how to manipulate them. I'm guessing each of the IDs relates to a building but I don't really know how you would find the ID for the building you want and don't have, and then how you would enable it for selection.

Another approach I'm thinking of is putting a bunch of buildings into storage and looking for the number of buildings and going from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know if it’s possible to do that using game guardian... We need to have exact code to be able to unlock them... :( I did some tweaking with those numbers, none of my efforts brought a result... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 12/17/2017 at 6:26 AM, CaelestiCivitate said:

Okay. I searched in Game Guardian both 1) and 2) but found nothing. Then I searched 475;65536 and next 475;65537 and next 475;65538 and next 475;65539 and found some results in all of the cases. 475 number is green (WORD), 65536, 65537, 65538, 65539 are light blue (DWORD). But I am not sure what is next. Should I delete them? Or change value for something else?

 

I am newbie here. Could you please explain what you were searching for? Like what are these numbers, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're trying to unlock buildings that were only available for a limited time, and are currently not available. We hope that the numbers are related to the buildings, and that we can find the right ones for the buildings we want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2018 at 4:47 AM, robpoole said:

We're trying to unlock buildings that were only available for a limited time, and are currently not available. We hope that the numbers are related to the buildings, and that we can find the right ones for the buildings we want.

It is possible to unlock seasonal items from the passed. Can even build limited or restricted items that I don't know when or how you get them normally...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NoFear said:

It is possible to unlock seasonal items from the passed. Can even build limited or restricted items that I don't know when or how you get them normally...

Well, we know it is possible ? It is even possible to build items in the other side of the map (where you normally can’t). We just don’t know step by step how to do it. I tried like thousands times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Specialist
      View File PUBG MOBILE 0.15.5 HACK - Premium Features
      Features
      Anti Ban Wall Hack Color Hack Speed Hack No Recoil Air-Car H-Jump Auto-HS M-Bullets Flare Antenna Player Antenna + Many More Download
      https://sites.google.com/view/pubg-v0-15-5/
      Instructions
      Extract 0.15.5.ZIP Install StrangeVPN.APK and VirtualSpace.APK Run Strange VPN and load Hosts.TXT file Run Virtual Space add PUBG and start it Run Game Guardian and load Script.LUA You can skip step 4 with a Rooted device
      Enjoy
      Submitter Specialist Submitted 11/20/2019 Category PUBG  
    • By Specialist
      Features
      Anti Ban Wall Hack Color Hack Speed Hack No Recoil Air-Car H-Jump Auto-HS M-Bullets Flare Antenna Player Antenna + Many More Download
      https://sites.google.com/view/pubg-v0-15-5/
      Instructions
      Extract 0.15.5.ZIP Install StrangeVPN.APK and VirtualSpace.APK Run Strange VPN and load Hosts.TXT file Run Virtual Space add PUBG and start it Run Game Guardian and load Script.LUA You can skip step 4 with a Rooted device
      Enjoy
    • By AnzRissingForce
      Please help, anything that can be hacked
      This is a new game so i hope theres a way to hack this game
      Heres the link of this game :
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.outerminds.pixelings
       

×
×
  • Create New...