Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

16 minutes ago, Fire_Blaze said:

@Dark_Ryu Guns clone possible ? and how increase easy my skill point not enough me :)

I used NoFear's method. Instead of increasing coins I used skill points. That worked for me on v.1.5.2 but I don't know if it is working on v.1.5.3. Try it.

If guns clone work I don't know.

Edited by Lord333

3 hours ago, HeisenBernz said:

@Krakken I'm having trouble with duplicating items. Do it have to be 20 items before duplicating/splitting? 

No, it's harder when you only have 2 because of splitting but if you do it step by step, you can dupe ANY item which stacks. Here's an old video showing how to make 2 gas cans into 360:

30 minutes ago, HackSaw said:

which coins hack still work ? ??

Already answered ITT, page 9, 11 and 13...

Edit: Have you guys noticed the weapons for gold in the shop? They have a limit, has anyone tried to manipulate that limit? If not at least stock up on guns. 

Screenshot_20170805-145356.png

Screenshot_20170805-145023.png

Edited by Krakken

4 hours ago, Krakken said:

Damn, guys... Some questions here are plain lazy and I won't be quoting back to the same posts for the 7th time so just read back. If there is a method, it's in this thread. 

I've already cleared this. Everything from v1.5.2 works on v1.5.3. The only major difference is in offsets where you could get exp address through energy with offset C0 and you can't. Nothing that can't be solved with a fuzzy search and N=O+D based on the exp you got from a kill. 

Nothing changed. 

This is a verification value. Basically it's an address that is monitoring changes in your 20D address. If you split that 20 stack into 10, the 226D will change non-proportionally. If you work without this address, all the changes will be incompatible and your progress won't be saved. And this number changes each time you start the game so it's no use to write it down. 

On the plus side, that 226D applies to all 20D value stacks. So say you got 2 gas cans, trace down the address, change the value from 2D to 20D and the verification address to 226D in this case. 

Same question, different example. 

The method is right but do overthink it! Try to understand what purpose that address serves. Answered above. 

Already answered ITT. page 13

Already answered ITT. page 13

While hacking xp, when you search for the difference of 10 sometimes it will not work. That's may be because you have purchased xp boost from the store. Which will give you 2 times xp than normal. 

Therefore instead of 10 search for 20.and the remaining procedures are same as given in the video. Good luck guys. 

Edited by Jeevan008

@Krakken I tried editing the double of amount and price(70;800::) of gasoline under transpo. the visual apears to be editable but the values being bought its still the same. idk what I do wrong xd.. tried it to freeze or add to value but still the same. I also tried freezing/editing both the amount of the above orignal values like duplicating a resource method by nofear still no change to the normal value.

I tried the limited weapon like the above said method but it shows plenty of values as a single search, example the amount and value of ak is (1;85::) there. I cant search multiple weapon example ak;m16... (1;85;2;70::) It shows no value on gg... arggg hohoho actually im newbie to mem editing xD I just follow the old methods xD

They fixed the health hack. The one you searched your current health as double and then refine.. but this time it doesn't show the searched health in either dword nor double nor float... can you see how it works now @NoFear??? Please? thank you

1 hour ago, Jeevan008 said:

While hacking xp, when you search for the difference of 10 sometimes it will not work. That's may be because you have purchased xp boost from the store. Which will give you 2 times xp than normal. 

Therefore instead of 10 search for 20.and the remaining procedures are same as given in the video. Good luck guys. 

Yes, always take note of the amount of experience received after each kill, since different zombies give different exp. 

Fuzzy search and N=O+D does the job, elsewise there's always fuzzy search and refining increasing values. 

5 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

@Krakken I tried editing the double of amount and price(70;800::) of gasoline under transpo. the visual apears to be editable but the values being bought its still the same. idk what I do wrong xd.. tried it to freeze or add to value but still the same. I also tried freezing/editing both the amount of the above orignal values like duplicating a resource method by nofear still no change to the normal value.

I tried the limited weapon like the above said method but it shows plenty of values as a single search, example the amount and value of ak is (1;85::) there. I cant search multiple weapon example ak;m16... (1;85;2;70::) It shows no value on gg... arggg hohoho actually im newbie to mem editing xD I just follow the old methods xD

Good one, mate, I don't know if it would be possible to edit the cost from the shop so the amount available would be doubtful too. Plus, it's a really small quantity to work on. 

You got the idea right, searching 2;70:: on Double, buying one and refining to 1;70::

It's a very short range of trial though.. 

They fixed the health hack. The one you searched your current health as double and then refine.. but this time it doesn't show the searched health in either dword nor double nor float... can you see how it works now @NoFear??? Please? thank you

HP freeze hack works as always. Mind your limitations, though. Don't open your inventory, don't get hit by frenzied giant or Big One. Works for the rest. I use it for the last turret on Bunker Alpha. 

56 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

@Krakken I tried editing the double of amount and price(70;800::) of gasoline under transpo. the visual apears to be editable but the values being bought its still the same. idk what I do wrong xd.. tried it to freeze or add to value but still the same. I also tried freezing/editing both the amount of the above orignal values like duplicating a resource method by nofear still no change to the normal value

Keep in mind even though you will find the address in dword or double, use the "go to address" feature to find yourself in the memory viewer, and usually a few bytes above (a line or two normally I found) you'll find a random dword value, regardless if it's 174 or 976, this value is an encrypted verification address. It changes with the quantity of whatever you're editing. Edit this value and you should notice the actual difference, but keep in mind as well you need to log out and back in to save your progress. Have fun!

On 04/08/2017 at 3:09 PM, Krakken said:

Find your energy and use offset calculator for C0 (tbc). That's your exp address. @NoFear did a video on this. 

Xp hack is not working for updated version of game. It doesn't saves the game progress. Check if it works for you.

1 hour ago, 3113 said:

Keep in mind even though you will find the address in dword or double, use the "go to address" feature to find yourself in the memory viewer, and usually a few bytes above (a line or two normally I found) you'll find a random dword value, regardless if it's 174 or 976, this value is an encrypted verification address. It changes with the quantity of whatever you're editing. Edit this value and you should notice the actual difference, but keep in mind as well you need to log out and back in to save your progress. Have fun!

You shouldn't be experimenting with verification values. Not only it's unnecessary to do it that way, you also are risking losing progress very easily. The best method is to work with frozen values and unfreezing to build stacks. Also you can take the verification value of a 20 stack and use it on another lower value stack as long as you don't close the game. Gambling with random values may render negative values which are a burden to solve. 

1 hour ago, Saxyanimal said:

Hi, I managed to freeze the durability of the M16, I made sure I unfreeze it every time before I leave the map then freeze again after I enter the map. But sometimes it saves and most of the time it doesn't, does anyone know the reason?

Don't open your inventory. Until there's a faster way to narrow down durability, I don't believe it's worth to freeze, honestly. If you want to, avoid opening your inventory and yes, unfreeze, move, freeze again. 

1 hour ago, hero007 said:

same thing happen with me in health to 

i used both same time  in bunker alpha some of prosses save i did not hit by giant

You can't open your inventory. There's a value check for HP and durability when you open your inventory. If the HP values don't match with what's frozen you will crash. For turrets, take two maces, one equipped and one on the second slot. At least that way you can kill it without wasting half of the AK. Don't open your inventory directly while you're using godmode, I'm not sure if chests are included. Just get to the last turret, lose some HP with the electric fence. Narrow down HP, freeze both doubles, kill the turret and restart. Make sure you opened the back door. 

1 hour ago, Jeevan008 said:

Xp hack is not working for updated version of game. It doesn't saves the game progress. Check if it works for you.

Not through the offset but it's possible to narrow it down with fuzzy search. What is the problem? You can't edit it successfully? 

17 minutes ago, Krakken said:

You shouldn't be experimenting with verification values. Not only it's unnecessary to do it that way, you also are risking losing progress very easily. The best method is to work with frozen values and unfreezing to build stacks. Also you can take the verification value of a 20 stack and use it on another lower value stack as long as you don't close the game. Gambling with random values may render negative values which are a burden to solve. 

Don't open your inventory. Until there's a faster way to narrow down durability, I don't believe it's worth to freeze, honestly. If you want to, avoid opening your inventory and yes, unfreeze, move, freeze again. 

You can't open your inventory. There's a value check for HP and durability when you open your inventory. If the HP values don't match with what's frozen you will crash. For turrets, take two maces, one equipped and one on the second slot. At least that way you can kill it without wasting half of the AK. Don't open your inventory directly while you're using godmode, I'm not sure if chests are included. Just get to the last turret, lose some HP with the electric fence. Narrow down HP, freeze both doubles, kill the turret and restart. Make sure you opened the back door. 

Not through the offset but it's possible to narrow it down with fuzzy search. What is the problem? You can't edit it successfully? 

I edited it successfully. But after leaving map i restarted the game . Then my level gets back to previous level before hacking xp