Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

1 hour ago, HeisenBernz said:

Same thing on what you did in the video. Search for ordered pairs, edited it but not just 1 value but all of the items I wanted to hack. That was 10 or more items, searched for the right addressess of each item by scrolling down and edited them all. I tick all "Take" buttons of the items I edited ("inventory is full" pops up) until I see the values I added. Restarted the game and boom, it saved lul.

I'll look into this and try to figure if there is a different procedure for some items like the cut stone and fabric cloth. Doesn't sound very reasonable but I'm pretty sure I did it right. I'll check into it later. 

16 hours ago, NoFear said:

I would keep going... Never know what you'll find. 

/me successfully converted iron to M16...  And it saves (no need for it) 

But.... I have a simplified method for hacking your inbox. 

Video to come. 

No fear, thanks for all the vids man, you rock. Would really appreciate if you can slow down a little tiny bit on the clicks in the videos, I have to rewind and pause 5-6 times and watch frame by frame sometimes to understand your stuff. Please slow down a tiny bit for me noobs. Thanks a thousand :)

dang it,only gasoline tree,stone boost that can buy using coin.. this game become more funnier,now we have to collect coupon to SURVIVE haha..now its taking long to refresh the bunker?

Edited by tomyryu

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Saxyanimal said:

No fear, thanks for all the vids man, you rock. Would really appreciate if you can slow down a little tiny bit on the clicks in the videos, I have to rewind and pause 5-6 times and watch frame by frame sometimes to understand your stuff. Please slow down a tiny bit for me noobs. Thanks a thousand :)

Typically don't go slow to keep video short. 

Also the time it takes me to find the hack is very time consuming, so my time spent making a video is quick. I anticipate members helping eachother with longer video and write ups. 

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Typically don't go slow to keep video short. 

Also the time it takes me to find the hack is very time consuming, so my time spent making a video is quick. I anticipate members helping eachother with longer video and write ups. 

Well @NoFear your inbox hack doesn't  work anymore ..for me at least.. I can buy the packs that requires minry but cant dupe items