Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

On 8/23/2017 at 11:18 AM, NoFear said:

***caution***

I don't know the effects this hack could have on your account. I don't play the game, so no idea the long term effect. Maybe instead of adding 300,do the 100 instead. 

Tungsten is highest, DO NOT attempt to edit the bar # above tungsten and try to claim. 

@NoFear can we get the address to get the infected box instead of metalbars? one of my friend claimed that we can now finalize the acid bath, ialso tried finalizing, success, and then, he saw a notif that popup inside infected forest that he must get the infected box fast.. according to my friend he tried killing big one but he failed when 2 other bigone came. he forgot to backup. and screenshot since my friend is excited about getting it.. lolz just asking :D tnx in advance.

4 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

Double search price for the summer pack then do the pointer trick , once you have it on you inbox use krakken inbox hack , change it only to 30 you can put only 20 military slots in your home

i use moded apk.. 

feature

1. unlimited craft ,so unlimited military storage boxes.. just buy it only once with nofear"s hack. i change all storage boxes to military one...

2. unlimited durability of armor and weapon..

3 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

@NoFear can we get the address to get the infected box instead of metalbars? one of my friend claimed that we can now finalize the acid bath, ialso tried finalizing, success, and then, he saw a notif that popup inside infected forest that he must get the infected box fast.. according to my friend he tried killing big one but he failed when 2 other bigone came. he forgot to backup. and screenshot since my friend is excited about getting it.. lolz just asking :D tnx in advance.

are u sure about acid bath

and what is use of infected box at the end of chopper 

Guys is minigun doing damage to Big One for you or I just messed this gun with inbox hack..?

Deals damage to all orher enemies except this thing...

It lowers the durability during firing at it but does no damage, no popping damage number nor lowering it's health...

2 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

Guys is minigun doing damage to Big One for you or I just messed this gun with inbox hack..?

It lowers the durability during firing at it but does no damage, no popping damage number nor lowering it's health...

Only melee weapons do damage to the big one 

are u sure about acid bath

and what is use of infected box at the end of chopper 

Yes acid bath can be completed, I completed mine. Infected box is supposed to be put in acid bath so you can loot it.

I will start the game from scratch. Hehe how to backup? And restore.
You could manualy(copy-paste) backup the game files so you could start from a safe point if something went wrong...
Well after so much picking and tweaking with GG you will enjoy a fresh start! :)

3 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

Only weapons that deal more damage than 20 will start dealing damage on the big one. Fully mod glock will deal 1 damage per hit, vss deals 2 damage per hit on the big one. M16/AK/minigun is less than 20 damage, so it will not hurt the big one

44 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:

You could manualy(copy-paste) backup the game files so you could start from a safe point if something went wrong...
Well after so much picking and tweaking with GG you will enjoy a fresh start! :)

What files should I backup? Do you have a video tutorial?